Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2234 Jul 7, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> People ought to be concerned about the gutting of the Voting Rights Act, not some commercial.
But how many threads do we see regarding the neeed to prevent the return of DISFRANCHISEMENT.
MACEO

After 20 years and your running to adultery, That FAT White woman your Ex White wife now put your ARSE OUT! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2235 Jul 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Keep on keeping on. Anything that supports your belief system of the inferiority of black men to white men is good to go in your book. Well, I'm not buying it and neither are any of the sensible brothers and sisters reading this. You've been on the bm hate wagon for years and I certainly don't expect you to get off anytime soon.
MACEO

Remember harassing Gennifer? LMAO

Her White GF married her!

MACEO

I went to look up one of the women you harassed for a while; she married her Jewish BF and had a hugh Wedding!

Remeber harassing her MACEO?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php ...

Black women moving on! Gennifer is one class act; I' m not at all surprised she married him she started only dating white men and said Black men won't get their acts together!

Congratulations to her!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2236 Jul 7, 2013
MACEO wrote:
Hi SBT. I have really missed you. I'm sorry I ruined you for other men. I hear you think a lot about me. We should meet up for coffee or just talk about life for awhile. I miss you.
MACEO

MACEO

I went to look up one of the women you harassed for a while; she married her Jewish BF and had a hugh Wedding!

Remeber harassing her MACEO?

Black women moving on! Gennifer is one class act; I' m not at all surprised she married him she started only dating white men and said Black men won't get their acts together!

Congratulations to her!
sunshine

Freeport, NY

#2237 Jul 7, 2013
Corby wrote:
Lazy Negro , layin' around, letting the woman do all the work...Would have been a whole lot different had he been in a hammock with a fresh mowed lawn and a lawn mower in the background.
But no, just a typical lazy darkie. doing what they do best. When its time for sex bet hes wide awake then...F Cheerios.
jealous. Question? why do white folk they work harder than blk folk????? you have never worked a hard day in your life.
sunshine

Freeport, NY

#2238 Jul 7, 2013
correction - Why do white folk think they work harder than blk folk????

I've never seen it done.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2239 Jul 8, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
After 20 years and your running to adultery, That FAT White woman your Ex White wife now put your ARSE OUT! lmao
Poor SBT. She's not inherently lacking in intelligence. But she is a troubled soul. She's so out of touch with reality she may as well be from Neptune.
Caribbean Queen

Apopka, FL

#2240 Jul 8, 2013
I thought it was a cute commercial children will see that as normal and go on about their day and stuff like this will put an end to the ignorance of racism as long as their parents are in their head being fools.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2241 Jul 8, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor SBT. She's not inherently lacking in intelligence. But she is a troubled soul. She's so out of touch with reality she may as well be from Neptune.
MACEO

Really? Your a RECLUSE and shunned by Black folks with only a couple of folks from your job you don't socialize with after work so your alone!

Lacking Intelligence? LMAO

I think your DUMB and lack Common sense! You were a SPECIAL EDUCATION KID NOT WANTED BY YOUR OWN FAMILY!

I think that's why you hate Black women so much! you were a nuiance to your Mother and your Father didnt' want you! LMAO
BlackPowerCape

Houston, TX

#2242 Jul 8, 2013
I prefer the at&t commercial where there is a Black father, Black mother and Black child; Beautiful!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2243 Jul 9, 2013
BlackPowerCape wrote:
I prefer the at&t commercial where there is a Black father, WHITE mother and Biracial child; Beautiful! Black women don't make good Mothers that's why Black men destroy them!
MACEO

Typical MACEO

Blog:

Bw, there are some "little-big lies" that float around you that many of you have internalized, to your supreme detriment. I call these lies this name because these little lies sneak in while your attention is misdirected, but they have a big effect. Some might call it the Trojan horse effect, while I file it in the okey-doke punch category.

I've mentioned a few times that as an AA woman I had never heard I was at the "bottom" of the so-called beauty and desirability totem pole of women and not marriage material until I came online 7 years ago. LOL!

Imagine that! I had lived in the United States mostly for well over 4 decades and had never heard, experienced, or imagined that. As an average looking woman (because most women are in the average range of looks) of obvious subSaharan African descent, men of various ethnicities had expressed interest in me countless times, and 3 accomplished men of different races and ethnicities had proposed marriage to me. I had married 2 of them and raised 2 sons and still had no idea that I was an undesirable, unmarriageable woman at the "bottom" of any totem pole. LOL!

But when I began to blog and read various sites, that's when I read where damaged beyond repair or DBR, BLACK MEN with with their diseased mentality (not surprisingly) seemingly felt it was their duty to inform Black women women DAILY who looked very much like me that we were not attractive and not fit for marriage. LOL! And they wanted us to know that even if they did pay us any attention at all, we were definitely not marriage material--not to them. That these Black women should be used, abused, left with babies and not taken care of because their of little value! LOL. They have educations, wealth, property, many elevate themselves while Black males do nothing! LOL

That part was okay with me because no woman in her right mind should be interested in mingling with any of them anyway.

But the question was: WHY were these women paying this type of male any attention, whatsoever?

Black men are telling most AA women a lie they are not attractive and unfit for marriage and some of them would even say it about themselves and repeat it to each others because these men like Maceo Patterson go around spreading vicious lies!

Let me just say that DBR people will say or do anything to prove a point! One thing that did get my attention as I read some of the comments and posts was that a whole lot of bw did not seem to realize that these males had a disease and even though some of the women would say they knew it, they still paid close attention to the poisonous verbal droppings of these damaged foolish Black males. There always trying to argue and reason with them to get these males to view them as attractive women of value. What Black women fail to realize is that these DBR Black males don't value themselves and see that these women have improved their lives and don't need them. So these Sick black males say their unattractive and unmarriageable.

Why else were they arguing with these mentally-diseased males? It's like a developmentally damaged child yelling out 2 + 2 = 37! Why would I, a person who is of normal intelligence, waste time debating, arguing with this child??? Wouldn't you consider me stupid?

But what really held my attention they said Black women ARE at the bottom of the beauty and desirability totem pole, we have to do this or that." when most Black males are the lowest on the food chain and haven't done much with their lives other than to get incarcerated and left their communities in chaos.

Black males are DBR telling poisonous lies! Your FOCUS should be identifying them, not supporting them and leave them for other races of men!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2244 Jul 9, 2013
BlackPowerCape wrote:
I prefer the at&t commercial where there is a Black father, White mother and beautiful Biracial children with no Black women in site!
MACEO

I guess that's why Black women are moving on! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#2245 Jul 9, 2013
MACEO this sounds like what your doing! lmao

Blog:

Bw, there are some "little-big lies" that float around you that many of you have internalized, to your supreme detriment. I call these lies this name because these little lies sneak in while your attention is misdirected, but they have a big effect. Some might call it the Trojan horse effect, while I file it in the okey-doke punch category.

I've mentioned a few times that as an AA woman I had never heard I was at the "bottom" of the so-called beauty and desirability totem pole of women and not marriage material until I came online 7 years ago. LOL!

Imagine that! I had lived in the United States mostly for well over 4 decades and had never heard, experienced, or imagined that. As an average looking woman (because most women are in the average range of looks) of obvious subSaharan African descent, men of various ethnicities had expressed interest in me countless times, and 3 accomplished men of different races and ethnicities had proposed marriage to me. I had married 2 of them and raised 2 sons and still had no idea that I was an undesirable, unmarriageable woman at the "bottom" of any totem pole. LOL!

But when I began to blog and read various sites, that's when I read where damaged beyond repair or DBR, BLACK MEN with with their diseased mentality (not surprisingly) seemingly felt it was their duty to inform Black women women DAILY who looked very much like me that we were not attractive and not fit for marriage. LOL! And they wanted us to know that even if they did pay us any attention at all, we were definitely not marriage material--not to them. That these Black women should be used, abused, left with babies and not taken care of because their of little value! LOL. They have educations, wealth, property, many elevate themselves while Black males do nothing! LOL

That part was okay with me because no woman in her right mind should be interested in mingling with any of them anyway.

But the question was: WHY were these women paying this type of male any attention, whatsoever?

Black men are telling most AA women a lie they are not attractive and unfit for marriage and some of them would even say it about themselves and repeat it to each others because these men like Maceo Patterson go around spreading vicious lies!

Let me just say that DBR people will say or do anything to prove a point! One thing that did get my attention as I read some of the comments and posts was that a whole lot of bw did not seem to realize that these males had a disease and even though some of the women would say they knew it, they still paid close attention to the poisonous verbal droppings of these damaged foolish Black males. There always trying to argue and reason with them to get these males to view them as attractive women of value. What Black women fail to realize is that these DBR Black males don't value themselves and see that these women have improved their lives and don't need them. So these Sick black males say their unattractive and unmarriageable.

Why else were they arguing with these mentally-diseased males? It's like a developmentally damaged child yelling out 2 + 2 = 37! Why would I, a person who is of normal intelligence, waste time debating, arguing with this child??? Wouldn't you consider me stupid?

But what really held my attention they said Black women ARE at the bottom of the beauty and desirability totem pole, we have to do this or that." when most Black males are the lowest on the food chain and haven't done much with their lives other than to get incarcerated and left their communities in chaos.

Black males are DBR telling poisonous lies! Your FOCUS should be identifying them, not supporting them and leave them for other races of men!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2247 Jul 9, 2013
Caribbean Queen wrote:
I thought it was a cute commercial children will see that as normal and go on about their day and stuff like this will put an end to the ignorance of racism as long as their parents are in their head being fools.
This commercial wasn't aimed at children but adults.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#2249 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
This commercial wasn't aimed at children but adults.
As a shareholder of General Mills I would hope so.
They have the money.

General Mills Stock Gives a "Cheerio" Welcome to Controversy
June 19, 2013

In reality, it's somewhat surprising in this day and age when we've elected a biracial president that the Cheerios ad was even considered controversial to begin with. A mixed-race couple just doesn't seem all that contentious, though obviously racism is still alive and well.

Still, understanding the old maxim that "any publicity is good publicity," General Mills will probably benefit because, despite the hateful views of some, it will be seen by a larger audience as a forward-thinking company. It gained tens of millions of dollars in free advertising both for its product and its company's values, and while some may not be able to stomach such corporate positions, its stock should be able to give a hearty "Cheerio!" as it gathers greater goodwill.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/06...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2250 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Look debating and discussing topic on Topix is just amusement for me. When I'm off I am living my own life and when I am on I like examining and discussing my views on a subject and I like receiving the same back from other posters. I find that the posters here who want to simplify and squash every subject, lacks the ability to logically reason and discuss that topic.
Who do you think believes that Capree?

You are here ALL the time commenting endlessly on every little tidbit about black men and white women. I'd say it's all more than just amusement for you. I don't simplify and squash every subject, but I don't make mountains out of mole hills either, unless I'm being sarcastic.

C'mon now? A TELEVISION commercial over cereal? "Oh wait! This one has a white mother, a black father, and their biracial child. Oh me! Oh my! I wonder what it's about? Cheerios breakfast cereal being good for the heart? Ok, all Cheerios commercials are about how good the product is, but what is THIS one about?"

That kind of reasoning is silly if the meaning to you is different because of the family makeup. If you live your life the way you claim, then wouldn't it be wise not to be SO influenced by what the media says all the time?

Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids.
Don't let a commercial over Cheerios mean so much.
I

Level 8

Location hidden

#2251 Jul 9, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
As a shareholder of General Mills I would hope so.
They have the money.
General Mills Stock Gives a "Cheerio" Welcome to Controversy
June 19, 2013
In reality, it's somewhat surprising in this day and age when we've elected a biracial president that the Cheerios ad was even considered controversial to begin with. A mixed-race couple just doesn't seem all that contentious, though obviously racism is still alive and well.
Still, understanding the old maxim that "any publicity is good publicity," General Mills will probably benefit because, despite the hateful views of some, it will be seen by a larger audience as a forward-thinking company. It gained tens of millions of dollars in free advertising both for its product and its company's values, and while some may not be able to stomach such corporate positions, its stock should be able to give a hearty "Cheerio!" as it gathers greater goodwill.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/06...
I doubt if GM did this commercial because of President Obama. GM's marketing staff already know that some whites didn't vote and hate Obama because he is half black and that the seemingly more liberal whites voted for President Obama because he is at least half white and some that they can trust more than a more than a straight out black man. Obama would never been elected if he looked like Herman Cain or 50 cent, no matter how much he kissed their azzes.

http://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.co...

http://www.wingsdailynews.com/wp-content/uplo...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28...

GM made this commercial purposely using a dark skin black man with a white wife for the controversy it would stir up causing renewed interest in their cereal. GM did this for profit alone. If black people can't grasp this then we are truly lost.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2252 Jul 9, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think believes that Capree?
You are here ALL the time commenting endlessly on every little tidbit about black men and white women. I'd say it's all more than just amusement for you. I don't simplify and squash every subject, but I don't make mountains out of mole hills either, unless I'm being sarcastic.
C'mon now? A TELEVISION commercial over cereal? "Oh wait! This one has a white mother, a black father, and their biracial child. Oh me! Oh my! I wonder what it's about? Cheerios breakfast cereal being good for the heart? Ok, all Cheerios commercials are about how good the product is, but what is THIS one about?"
That kind of reasoning is silly if the meaning to you is different because of the family makeup. If you live your life the way you claim, then wouldn't it be wise not to be SO influenced by what the media says all the time?
Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids.
Don't let a commercial over Cheerios mean so much.
I
You are foolishly targeting the wrong person. You don't strike me as being that dumb so you must realize that if it was only GM's intent to advertise their cereal using an IR couple that there would have been much less controversy using a different kind of IR couple than a dark skin black man and a white women or even using a white woman with a mixed husband like Obama but I guess it is easier for some black people to blame and argue with other black people than to confront perpetrators. I am only the messenger my friend.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2253 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>You are foolishly targeting the wrong person. You don't strike me as being that dumb so you must realize that if it was only GM's intent to advertise their cereal using an IR couple that there would have been much less controversy using a different kind of IR couple than a dark skin black man and a white women or even using a white woman with a mixed husband like Obama but I guess it is easier for some black people to blame and argue with other black people than to confront perpetrators. I am only the messenger my friend.
No, it's just that you're among those foolish people who make it their business to create an issue where no issue exists.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2254 Jul 9, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just that you're among those foolish people who make it their business to create an issue where no issue exists.
Excuse me but I didn't cause over 500 people to write in giving the dumbs down to that commercial nor did I write all those racist remarks about the commercial which actually caused the issues where you think there should have been none.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2255 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me but I didn't cause over 500 people to write in giving the dumbs down to that commercial nor did I write all those racist remarks about the commercial which actually caused the issues where you think there should have been none.
Let's not pretend that the makeup of the couple is not an issue for you, shall we? You make it your business to downgrade any relationship between a bm and a ww. You do this almost daily on Topix. You see a conspiracy when the fact is that the theme of this commercial is no different from that of other commercials from this company. Kip rightly pointed that out but you refuse to accept it. Sometimes, a commercial is just a commercial. GM can't help it that some people with little better to so wish to project their petty race issues. On that, you are right there with them whether you actually voted down the commercial or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,189,643
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 108,918
Why is Black on White crime not considered a ha... (May '12) 14 min T-BOS 120
My son better never bring a white woman home, R... (Sep '10) 16 min KIP 319
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 22 min KIP 497
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... 29 min Dinie 411
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 33 min Ingwe Temujin 18
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 51 min Go Blue Forever 1,297
This is not an AA Forum. It is a hate group site. 55 min iamcuriousnow 17
All women prefer white men 2 hr hackney 2,523
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 31,145
More from around the web