San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Who cares?

It's a COMMERCIAL! It's a shame people are so up in arms over a damn TV commercial, as if they've never seen one before. It's a shame it just can't be what it is, because so man people are miserable, insecure, and angry over their own lives.
the boundaries of space

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

KIP wrote:
Who cares?
It's a COMMERCIAL! It's a shame people are so up in arms over a damn TV commercial, as if they've never seen one before. It's a shame it just can't be what it is, because so man people are miserable, insecure, and angry over their own lives.
for once I agree - too many people from both sides made a mountain out of molehill, and made it bigger than what it is. The fact this thread alone is upwards of 2000 comments testifies.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
for once I agree - too many people from both sides made a mountain out of molehill, and made it bigger than what it is. The fact this thread alone is upwards of 2000 comments testifies.
Just mention "white woman and black man" and reality itself takes on a different meaning. People conjure up ideas that make no sense. Sweet becomes sour, hard becomes soft, light becomes dark, and high becomes low. It's ridiculous. What's worse is when they allow the media to have such a GRIP on how they think.
trollslayer

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Just mention "white woman and black man" and reality itself takes on a different meaning. People conjure up ideas that make no sense. Sweet becomes sour, hard becomes soft, light becomes dark, and high becomes low. It's ridiculous. What's worse is when they allow the media to have such a GRIP on how they think.
THIS

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I can give white men, they can always count on black men's stupidity and other white men's ability to control and influence black the through the media. You don't know what that commercial was meant for, to send a cute message or to cause controversy. Last time I looked the people at General Mills weren't wearing halloes. Reason why the commercial could have been made to start controversy.

1. If GM wanted to do a IR commercial their marketing execs knew that it would have been safer to use a WM/BW couple.

2. They focused on the 3 well earned reputations of black men for chasing down other races of men's women, getting them pregnant with their black seeds and laziness.
Oh please. Everything's a fckn conspiracy with simpletons like you. Grow up.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I can see it now racist white men stabbing cheerios
boxes at the breakfast table.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

KIP wrote:
Who cares?
Look debating and discussing topic on Topix is just amusement for me. When I'm off I am living my own life and when I am on I like examining and discussing my views on a subject and I like receiving the same back from other posters. I find that the posters here who want to simplify and squash every subject, lacks the ability to logically reason and discuss that topic.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
I can see it now racist white men stabbing cheerios
boxes at the breakfast table.
Maceo

I'm not surprised by the study at all!

I do see more (3 times more Black men with other races) but most of the White women are "Uneducated/Unattractive or Average". When I see them out many times they walk behind the women in the upscale groceries stories or Black men leave them with biracial babies and no rings on their fingers!

What the Article doesn't state is that Black women (Even Poor Ghetto ones) are fed up with Black men. Even Ralph Richards Banks said that in his study, he said Black men "Live of women and don't look for suitable work" ; many poor Black males live as "hustlers" when poorer Black women will work 2-3 jobs to feed her kids; Black men have a tendency to not help as well as cheat with multiple partners while they live off women!

The study said even Poor Black women are angry at Black men because they refuse to help with the bills, which I find to be true!

Black men who want attractive Educated Black women don't stand a chance. Black women reject Blue collared workers and many marginal men especially when their attractive, mixed race/light skin and are doing well! Facts are that you have to pay "Alimony" or be very careful when you take a lowly man which is the state for 85% of Black males. Many Black males don't have educations and generally "live off" women

As I said prior, I don't blame Black men for moving on if you want to live off WW or other races! LMAO

MACEO IS THIS YOU. This is what I see in MOST Black men even celebrity Black males!

Yes, you fit Jaylove's profiles on many of his videos with your self hatred!

Black People Who Don't Find Their Own Race Attractive Are Self Haters
http://youtu.be/wAhRjJ45H90

Only FAT Unattractive White Women Date BLACK MEN (updated after 5 years)
http://youtu.be/daEBFhd68lY

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN!
http://youtu.be/ry81oL3DsVg

Like JayLove said and my others "Black men go for women that are unwanted by their own race. Noticed none of Jeff's White wives were wanted by White men! LMAO

Why are high profile WM dating/marrying Attractive Educated Black women? Those videos are true, White males get your Best looking, Brightest, most Affluent and educated

Apparently, many Black women are listening, taking action and moving on! Maybe US will be like the UK where the top notch Black women will all be with White males on their level or up!

Black women are "Moving on", I wonder where this will lead Black men because their stats have gone down dramatically they have the worse stats of all men!

Good luck, I really think that BW will catch up!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Look debating and discussing topic on Topix is just amusement for me. When I'm off I am living my own life and when I am on I like examining and discussing my views on a subject and I like receiving the same back from other posters. I find that the posters here who want to simplify and squash every subject, lacks the ability to logically reason and discuss that topic.
Capree

Most of the profiles you address are MACEO's and he's bitter than Black women are moving on but yet he put up and worshipped White women for 40 years!

To be honest, I rarely met any Black men who can hold a rational conversation without all the insults and puns because most black men are uneducated and ashamed of what they 've done to the race!

That's why MACEO never discusses how he contributed to your moving on and selecting a White male to date and marry while having "No Faith" in Black males!

He sees the race moving towards extinction but he perfers to blame Black women when most races of men including GODs WORD blame the men!

He's 60 years old and he acts very childish, immature and insecure which is why most Balck women as well as White woman I heard that mention dont' like childish men!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything is what it is meant to seem to be either. Damn so many black men are dumb because I can't believe I have explain business strategies to grown-azz black men. This could be more of a controversy started by GM to give old Cherrios a boost in the market than as you put it a conspiracy. But I don't think many black men have the capacity to think and reason beyond a certain point. You either need the obvious presented in front of you or for a brick wall to fall on you to understand.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Most of the profiles you address are MACEO's and he's bitter than Black women are moving on but yet he put up and worshipped White women for 40 years!
To be honest, I rarely met any Black men who can hold a rational conversation without all the insults and puns because most black men are uneducated and ashamed of what they 've done to the race!
That's why MACEO never discusses how he contributed to your moving on and selecting a White male to date and marry while having "No Faith" in Black males!
He sees the race moving towards extinction but he perfers to blame Black women when most races of men including GODs WORD blame the men!
He's 60 years old and he acts very childish, immature and insecure which is why most Balck women as well as White woman I heard that mention dont' like childish men!
That's the problem with black men.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything is what it is meant to seem to be either. Damn so many black men are dumb because I can't believe I have explain business strategies to grown-azz black men. This could be more of a controversy started by GM to give old Cherrios a boost in the market than as you put it a conspiracy. But I don't think many black men have the capacity to think and reason beyond a certain point. You either need the obvious presented in front of you or for a brick wall to fall on you to understand.
LOL! Keep on keeping on. Anything that supports your belief system of the inferiority of black men to white men is good to go in your book. Well, I'm not buying it and neither are any of the sensible brothers and sisters reading this. You've been on the bm hate wagon for years and I certainly don't expect you to get off anytime soon.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Keep on keeping on. Anything that supports your belief system of the inferiority of black men to white men is good to go in your book. Well, I'm not buying it and neither are any of the sensible brothers and sisters reading this. You've been on the bm hate wagon for years and I certainly don't expect you to get off anytime soon.
MACEO

You prove your Inferior as well as you worship White males and their daughters! Sadly for 40 years you practice the same behaviors so you look foolish now on you don't have much time to live left! lmao

FOOL!

4 Decades of telling women how Ugly we are and how we don't measure up! When Black men fail in every area being men!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Why are BM always Practicing "Hide-A-Hoe" relationships with women they won't claim in public?

Not only do BM Celebrities "Normalize" these practices as a "lifestyle" but they also apply it to Other races of women who have OOW babies by them. I noticed no other races of men practice these "self destructive behaviors" towards women like Black men do!

Its so demeaning, misogynistic, sexist but it reeks of treating women "Sub Human".! If the woman doesnt' want to go along with the behaviors Black men normally get angry at them as if their "Entitled" to treat women "sub human" and they don't deserve to be treated like other men respect women.

Even other other races of men do things, they also realize if they don't take care of their women or children that the effects will eventually destroy them!

Black men make a fragrant lifestyle of disrespecting ALL WOMEN! it doesnt' matter even if you have their children you just don't deserve any respect!

SADLY THIS IS THE BEHAVIORS OF LOW CLASS UNEDUCATED GHETTO BLACK MALES AND ITS THE MAJORITY AS WELL AS THE NORM!

Black men are angry at black women for not allowing it anymore as well as telling Black men they have to bring something to the table besides a "DYCK" and he's a "Nice guy" when he wants to live off women!

Sorry Black males but Black women are running!

Dyck slinging simply don't pay the bills or elevate the Black community! Black men's warped mentalities have destroyed many Black women, children and even themselves and they continue to practice them with lots of PRIDE and ARROGANCE!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with black men.
Capree

Maybe because I didn't grow up around Black males; I never saw how truly pathetic they act.

Everybody sees it..........I had folks asking me questions yesterday,I as ashamed because all of the other races were doing better and Black men are okay to remain in the Gutters cess pool of feces they come from!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

DerekJ-MACEO wrote:
MACEO you surely fell for White women are the ultimate beauty!
Capree wrote:
Capree wrote:

One thing I can give white men, they can always count on black men's stupidity and other white men's ability to control and influence black the through the media. You don't know what that commercial was meant for, to send a cute message or to cause controversy. Last time I looked the people at General Mills weren't wearing halloes. Reason why the commercial could have been made to start controversy.

1. If GM wanted to do a IR commercial their marketing execs knew that it would have been safer to use a WM/BW couple.

2. They focused on the 3 well earned reputations of black men for chasing down other races of men's women, getting them pregnant with their black seeds and laziness.
Black men live up to their reputation everytime!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

I went to look up one of the women you harassed for a while; she married her Jewish BF and had a hugh Wedding!

Remeber harassing her MACEO?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Black women moving on! Gennifer is one class act; I' m not at all surprised she married him she started only dating white men and said Black men won't get their acts together!

Congratulations to her!
MACEO

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi SBT. I have really missed you. I'm sorry I ruined you for other men. I hear you think a lot about me. We should meet up for coffee or just talk about life for awhile. I miss you.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
Who cares?
People ought to be concerned about the gutting of the Voting Rights Act, not some commercial.
But how many threads do we see regarding the neeed to prevent the return of DISFRANCHISEMENT.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

MACEO wrote:
Hi SBT. I have really missed you. I'm sorry I ruined you for other men. I hear you think a lot about me. We should meet up for coffee or just talk about life for awhile. I miss you.
MACEO

Really after spending 10 hrs a day on Topix? LMAo

MACEO

I went to look up one of the women you harassed for a while; she married her Jewish BF and had a hugh Wedding!

Remeber harassing her MACEO?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php ...

Black women moving on! Gennifer is one class act; I' m not at all surprised she married him she started only dating white men and said Black men won't get their acts together!

Congratulations to her!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

368 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,084,576
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min Gargantos 78,820
EBOLA VIRUS and the NWO depopulation program 6 min nine_illuminating 25
“Young Black Men Murder 14 Times More than Youn... (Sep '13) 7 min T-BOS 3
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Carly HI YAH 2,900
Troll of the Month Award - July 2014 9 min vampiYAH stabB 9
Why do black guys date fat ugly white women (Oct '08) 15 min Big Phat White And Proud 81
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 47 min The Plain Truth 187
Black Guy at an All White Party 2 hr paddyomalley 101
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 4 hr Phoenix Ascended 716
•••
•••