Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2193 Jun 19, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I see a few Black men who are decent but not many! Most black men are so far down the food chain that they're always trying to get over on women. Get over must be birth in Black males at birth; there trifling!
True!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#2195 Jun 20, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
Capree stop cry ^^
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m248/gypsy...
you are ugly it why you are alone XD
LOL!!! How did you find that picture???
Sadbutttrue-hd

Chantilly, VA

#2196 Jun 20, 2013
65
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip that's an impressive career and I hope you keep it up but that doesn't change things. Enjoy your life, I sure love enjoying mine but I also realize that I don't live on an island by myself and realize that I need to know what is going on around me and be ready to protect myself and mine. Sorry but you can't live in your dream world 24/7.
Capree

MACEO aka Kip is a liar he's a Marginal worker that got Demoted at a Telecom company in Virginia! LMAO

Mainly because he was too busy chasing White women while married to a White woman rather than getting his education or certifications as well as folks had no respect for the lack of leadership skills
Sadbutttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2197 Jun 20, 2013
Maceo's Profile

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Black men Hating Black women

I recently came across a book written by a self-described “touring stand-up comedian, day trader, filmmaker and lecturer” named Rajen Persaud. The book is entitled “Why Black Men Love White Women.” I found the book’s title startling, primarily because it explicitly acknowledged a fact of which many in the black community are acutely aware, but that is rarely openly discussed: that black men love white women

While many black men actively express love, admiration, and desire for white women, that loving white women is an inherent part of black manhood in the West is not something that black men like to openly admit. Their adoration of white women is an uncomfortable fact for many black men to face, since this love seems to play neatly into stereotypes about uncontrollable “animal” lust for white flesh that black people, especially black women, have actively campaigned against Additionally, and perhaps more significantly, black men are deeply uncomfortable with the conundrum presented by loving the daughter, the sister, the very womb that produces their declared enemy. Even Persaud seems incapable of facing the centrality of this latter issue, since, despite his refreshing candor in his book, its gravamen has as much to do with hatred for black women as it does love for white women.; “Black Women are Gold Diggers”; “Sisters Have an Attitude”), facing the significance and practical implications of their love of whiteness is difficult for many black men. Instead, these emotions are channeled into loathing of black women, which is justified by cataloging black women’s myriad “shortcomings.” This allows black men to claim to be proud and self-loving, while simultaneously adoring and esteeming all things white.

Mr. Persaud begins his book with the contention that any exploration of black male love for white women must begin “with the white man.” This is a common-place tactic; it is difficult for black men in the West to begin any discussion or critical analysis of any issue without circling back to white men, especially if the resulting discourse will be less than flattering to black men.

Whether denominated as racio-misogyny or not, the root of black male hatred of black women is the conceptualization of women as objects. Objects have relative value, and in the hierarchy

When black men look at black women and children, they see the shame of emasculation, of inadequacy, of the inability to protect and provide. And rather than being enraged and inspired by this experience of being unmanned to fight for their dependents, black men seek to escape them, and the pain of feeling like less than men. rather than confronting white men they hate; black males take their abuses and rage out on their women and children allowing them to go without.

White women, on the other hand, have the highest value as objects. They feel like they accomplish so much marrying a white woman while they put black women down. To men who feel like nothing, a white or white-skinned woman is a tangible accomplishment. It immediately frees them from the burden of blackness. In the words; “By loving me she [his white woman] proves that I am worthy of white love. I am loved like a white man. I am a white man. I marry the culture, white beauty, white whiteness. When my restless hands caress those white breasts, they grasp white civilization and dignity and make them mine.” White women are the prize, and black men are eagerly claiming that prize after the exhausting struggles for manumission and Civil Rights. They may not have gained real access to equal work, equal pay, equal wealth or equal opportunity; but black men have gained access to the bodies of white women. In the face of so many losses, possessing a white or non-black woman feels like a sufficient win for many black men

Well black boys and young black men pay the greatest price for the neglect and escapism of their fathers.
Sadbutttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2198 Jun 20, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Your practically running neck and neck for dumbmest Cracker on topix with Aisling or whatever that person name is..but count on my backing and vote Capree you deserve the title that's for sure lol (= Vote for Capree every body she deserves it more than anyone else lol
Maceo

Your the 60 year old with 500 profiles and "Aisling" is one of your profiles MACEO. You get angry because I expose your life on Topix and others read it and say its "Brutally true"!
Sadbutttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2199 Jun 20, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! How did you find that picture???
Pierre from Md

She put it in her profile pictures! Maceo loves challenging Capree because when she talks about "Sorry Ass Black men" and what they do she describes MACEO perfectly!

Maceo even let his Mother die of Cancer and didn't help her but she sure helped and did for his Ex White Mother in Law before he did for his own Mother. He didn't do much for her which is sad!

I hear this a lot on Black males how they neglect and refuse to do for their own families but will do for the White woman family and not their own!

Only Black males do this BS!

That's why so many Black women like Capree point out what Black males do!

Lets Face it MACEO is 60 years old he's life is over. He has poor health, Impotent and broke he lost everything in the divorce!

All that screaming about how much he hates Black women and chased White woman for 40 years only to end up with nothing ! LMAO

Black men are dumb!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2200 Jun 20, 2013
Big knob wrote:
Cherrios vs scandal part ll brothers if you look closely at this cherrios commercial, notice wm were outraged by it, but not by scanadal, and thats the same mentality of bw, why, they understand the power of the media alot of you brothers dont, but I do, see bw are promoting in a sneaky way for themselves, what they accuse bm of doing, which is I/R thats they love scandal, but hate this cherrios commercial bw,wm went off, but scandal no problem, goal use the media to promote Ir for bw, not bm. Schools out
MACEO

Do you mean like you invested 40 years married and chasing White women and now your Bitter that Black women are dating/marrying White males and you go around harassing IR BW for their choices?

I don't see you harassing MOST of your Loser Black males friends or family members who chose "ONLY WHITE WOMEN" and they live off them or the few with Black women the women are the bread winners!

Yet you don't say anything about Black men being Marginal and Losers like yourself! You actually encourage it!

Why do my Haitian GF with White males and they refuse to date Black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2201 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip that's an impressive career and I hope you keep it up but that doesn't change things. Enjoy your life, I sure love enjoying mine but I also realize that I don't live on an island by myself and realize that I need to know what is going on around me and be ready to protect myself and mine. Sorry but you can't live in your dream world 24/7.
That's the point. You DON'T really know what's going on.
Big knob

United States

#2202 Jun 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Do you mean like you invested 40 years married and chasing White women and now your Bitter that Black women are dating/marrying White males and you go around harassing IR BW for their choices?
I don't see you harassing MOST of your Loser Black males friends or family members who chose "ONLY WHITE WOMEN" and they live off them or the few with Black women the women are the bread winners!
Yet you don't say anything about Black men being Marginal and Losers like yourself! You actually encourage it!
Why do my Haitian GF with White males and they refuse to date Black men?
Maceo responds, saharazad ali my girl told the truth about the blk queen more than 20yrs ago, her truth has stood the test of time, the wm has had 400yrs to marry you, he hasnt, now its the bm's turn, do tell the bwe good luck competing with, asian, arab, persian,indian, pacific island, latin, hispanic,white, women while knob bask in the beauty of other cultures of women, these video vixens dont you just love em.
Big knob

United States

#2203 Jun 20, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I don''t think you can totally blame the media. Because if that's the case why why didn't Black women blame Black men for abandoning them? I mean its like many Black males like MACEO wouldn't even do for their own family but they sure did for White people to make themselves look good!
Ive always seen the backwards behaviors of Black males but its only been since recently where many Black women have been blaming Black men where the blame belongs!
Losers blame the media! MACEO blame the media or White males for his love and devotion towards White women but if the media is to blame; White men are superior to Black males in most programs so why do Black women see White men as just men why Black men are obsessed and worship White women and blame White men for it?
I think Black men are simply Losers with low intelligence! Or black men simply can't think for themselves pass their Dycks!
you bw have pictutes of your buttocks all over facebook and instaigram, is that what makes you a lady, is that all you have going for yourself, now youre in trouble cause other women now have hips, which means you no longer have nothing to work with, you thought you hips would get mens attention, youre all online half naked, you fail to see the image you project of yourself, by the way if the bms a loser that means the woman who looks like you is a loser as well, you gave birth to him, a branch never falls far from a tree, mother is the first teacher of a child male or female, ask the bw in africa.
Big knob

United States

#2204 Jun 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Do you mean like you invested 40 years married and chasing White women and now your Bitter that Black women are dating/marrying White males and you go around harassing IR BW for their choices?
I don't see you harassing MOST of your Loser Black males friends or family members who chose "ONLY WHITE WOMEN" and they live off them or the few with Black women the women are the bread winners!
Yet you don't say anything about Black men being Marginal and Losers like yourself! You actually encourage it!
Why do my Haitian GF with White males and they refuse to date Black men?
not true, ive said its hard to find a good bw, for a single bm who have no kids, so a productive bm are looking elsewhere out here in california its a goldmine.
Corby

Elkhart, IN

#2205 Jul 6, 2013
Lazy Negro , layin' around, letting the woman do all the work...Would have been a whole lot different had he been in a hammock with a fresh mowed lawn and a lawn mower in the background.
But no, just a typical lazy darkie. doing what they do best. When its time for sex bet hes wide awake then...F Cheerios.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#2206 Jul 6, 2013
Corby wrote:
Lazy Negro , layin' around, letting the woman do all the work...Would have been a whole lot different had he been in a hammock with a fresh mowed lawn and a lawn mower in the background.
But no, just a typical lazy darkie. doing what they do best. When its time for sex bet hes wide awake then...F Cheerios.
What work? The bitch was sitting at a kitchen table. Roflmao.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2207 Jul 6, 2013
Big knob wrote:
<quoted text>not true, ive said its hard to find a good bw, for a single bm who have no kids, so a productive bm are looking elsewhere out here in california its a goldmine.
Absolutely nothing wrong with IR. Perhaps you should engage it. It's wonderful.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2208 Jul 6, 2013
Corby wrote:
Lazy Negro , layin' around, letting the woman do all the work...Would have been a whole lot different had he been in a hammock with a fresh mowed lawn and a lawn mower in the background.
But no, just a typical lazy darkie. doing what they do best. When its time for sex bet hes wide awake then...F Cheerios.
I think they could have shown that commercial in a better light also, especial since it was a black man and white woman situation and many people were bound to take some offense to it. His yelling Jen at the end in that horrible voice makes me ill. Why not have the black husband sitting at his desk, exhausted and half asleep from going through tons of paper work with a half drunk cup of coffee but when he looks up the coffee is filled to the rim with Cherrios?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2209 Jul 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I think they could have shown that commercial in a better light also, especial since it was a black man and white woman situation and many people were bound to take some offense to it. His yelling Jen at the end in that horrible voice makes me ill. Why not have the black husband sitting at his desk, exhausted and half asleep from going through tons of paper work with a half drunk cup of coffee but when he looks up the coffee is filled to the rim with Cherrios?
There was absolutely nothing wrong with that commercial. Nothing. It was cute, well-done and sent a positive message.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2210 Jul 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was absolutely nothing wrong with that commercial. Nothing. It was cute, well-done and sent a positive message.
But if and when in other commercials, TV shows or movies, the two race/gender roles are reversed, textbook black males sing a much different tune.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#2211 Jul 6, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
What work? The bitch was sitting at a kitchen table. Roflmao.
She's not a "bitch" - that's disrespectful, Logic_c. I prefer the term "Beautiful White Queen."

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2212 Jul 6, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
But if and when in other commercials, TV shows or movies, the two race/gender roles are reversed, textbook black males sing a much different tune.
Bullshyt...take your textbook miserable azz someplace and get a real life. Nobody wants to hear your childish whining. GTFOH

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2213 Jul 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was absolutely nothing wrong with that commercial. Nothing. It was cute, well-done and sent a positive message.
One thing I can give white men, they can always count on black men's stupidity and other white men's ability to control and influence black the through the media. You don't know what that commercial was meant for, to send a cute message or to cause controversy. Last time I looked the people at General Mills weren't wearing halloes. Reason why the commercial could have been made to start controversy.

1. If GM wanted to do a IR commercial their marketing execs knew that it would have been safer to use a WM/BW couple.

2. They focused on the 3 well earned reputations of black men for chasing down other races of men's women, getting them pregnant with their black seeds and laziness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 15 min Loulou 122,807
BM complain BW Rejecting them in Large Numbers! 35 min SadButTrue 2
Special Forces are 99% white! 49 min Gfc 1
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr trollslayer 3,757
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 112,673
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr SadButTrue 10
Klaners on Topix mad that Africa is facilitatin... 1 hr Labor 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 32,058
Biracial IS NOT black 2 hr RealGirl10 522
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 2 hr Master of Darkness 45
More from around the web