Do Hispanic men like black women

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11459 May 6, 2014
Some do, definitely, but most marry other Hispanic people.
Floresca

Paris, France

#11460 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Some do, definitely, but most marry other Hispanic people.
Pretty much like most blacks, whites and Asians marry their own. Liking someone doesn't often lead to marriage. No one talks about getting married, slow down.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11461 May 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ya start w/ this BS. ;-) What 'bout Afro-BRA peeps?! I'm an Afro-BRA dude, & nobody ever said any such BS to me, anywhere in the world. ;-D Ya simply dun understand Latin world, & how we Afro-Latin individuals function within our respective societies. We have little to almost nuttin' in common w/ Anglo-Saxon world & history, y'all are part of. ;-)
- look she's a true brown mixed BRA babe, also partly 3rd gen. Italian & she won her title in Italy
h.ttp://youtu.be/fQ6xphVGZEM
- & even this Afro-BRA babe is partly Italian, yet she doesn't claim it, nor does she go around callin' herself Italian only cause she has an Italian 'name' ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/DGhol66BHf8
- Italians had a big impact in our modern BRA & S.American history, as a cheap labor force to replace a slavery driven economy across S.America. Most of these BRA gyals ya see in the video, no matter what color their skin is, are partly of Italian ancestry, but they are not Italian & never will be
h.ttp://youtu.be/ZGAV62ioQns
- I reckon this is ya, when ya were young, & those 'raysis' attacks on ya from other Yank 'Blacks' ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/lM9OYCcKExk
"Ya simply dun understand Latin world, & how we Afro-Latin individuals function within our respective societies. We have little to almost nuttin' in common w/ Anglo-Saxon world & history, y'all are part of. ;-)"

Okay, so what's your point? My point was that you can't say someone isn't something...you tried to tell me that I'm not black when I've experienced black racism in america. You tried to call me white-skinned when I'm actually yellow. You tried to tell me I'm not hispanic when I've experienced hispanic racism in america. Just because you say I'm a blue martian, doesn't make me a blue martian! I know my own history, so please learn your personal geneaology, not just your country's because honestly you being more interested in what other "peeps" having going on in them and negating other's heritage is disturbing.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11462 May 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems so, well said, babes. ;-) She'll actually be whatever she believes it could attract the other side, male or female one. Despite she not havin' anythin' of what she claimed so far. ;-D
"She'll actually be whatever she believes it could attract the other side, male or female one. Despite she not havin' anythin' of what she claimed so far."

honey, I'm a proud black woman. Is this attracting you now? Do you see the black on me? I have black, look at my picture.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11463 May 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems so, well said, babes. ;-) She'll actually be whatever she believes it could attract the other side, male or female one. Despite she not havin' anythin' of what she claimed so far. ;-D
also...quit your mental masturbation, it's pathetic.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11464 May 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ya start w/ this BS. ;-) What 'bout Afro-BRA peeps?! I'm an Afro-BRA dude, & nobody ever said any such BS to me, anywhere in the world. ;-D Ya simply dun understand Latin world, & how we Afro-Latin individuals function within our respective societies. We have little to almost nuttin' in common w/ Anglo-Saxon world & history, y'all are part of. ;-)
- look she's a true brown mixed BRA babe, also partly 3rd gen. Italian & she won her title in Italy
h.ttp://youtu.be/fQ6xphVGZEM
- & even this Afro-BRA babe is partly Italian, yet she doesn't claim it, nor does she go around callin' herself Italian only cause she has an Italian 'name' ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/DGhol66BHf8
- Italians had a big impact in our modern BRA & S.American history, as a cheap labor force to replace a slavery driven economy across S.America. Most of these BRA gyals ya see in the video, no matter what color their skin is, are partly of Italian ancestry, but they are not Italian & never will be
h.ttp://youtu.be/ZGAV62ioQns
- I reckon this is ya, when ya were young, & those 'raysis' attacks on ya from other Yank 'Blacks' ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/lM9OYCcKExk
i'm not latino and never wanted/want to be latino, and no, i don't fully understand you or your "latino peeps" because i'm not a wetb(ck foreigner but a long-generation hispanic AMERICAN...i am AMERICAN first.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11465 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Yeah, regarding Louisiana, there are so many ethnic groups. It's very interesting. I met an Isleño guy from there, a couple of years ago.
cosign.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11467 May 7, 2014
Black stud wrote:
It is true that most hispanic men have small penises... And they also are notorious for cumming to soon... I have been with many hispanic women.. And they all say the same thing.. They are attracted to hispanic men... Yet they say their dicks are small and they cumm in about 3 to 6 mins... Real talk
LIAR!!! PANTS ON FIRE!!! Quit trying to make yourself sound like superstud... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11468 May 7, 2014
Unless he has first hand experience, he has no justification for saying that dumb crap.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11469 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
I don't know if most Hispanic men like black women but I'm foreign black woman that lived a few years in California to attend college (hence my good English) and I'm going to share my experience with you.
Once, I was running errands in the rain and my paper bags split so all my errands were on the wet sidewalk. A Mexican (mestizo) guy grabbed them and helped me carry them all the way to my appartment under this pouring rain. He then asked for my number. If it wasn't for him I would have lost most of my errands. This is one of the nicest things a guy ever did for me.
One night, I was at the bar with my friends and a white guy approached me telling me his friend wanted to dance with me. So I danced with him and it turned out he was a white guy from Argentina visiting California. I practiced my Spanish with him, we kissed a lot and we kept texting each other until he left the US. I couldn't believe he spotted me as I was not at my best, had dull clothes on, wore barely make-up and he was very handsome.
I don't know if this last one counts since the guy is Latin-American but not Hispanic (as he's from Brazil) but one of my girlfriend's friend was a gorgeous Afro-Brazilian man and my girlfriend told me he had a crush on me and talked about me.
I was quite surprised to be appreciated by a such a diverse set of Latin/Hispanic men as I'm far from the standard of beauty that prevails around the world. I'm unmixed, dark-skinned, I have a wide nose, thick lips and a voluptuous (not fat) hourglass-shaped body.
Some do like us.. Some you just have to take with a pinch of salt.. Beware of the ones who like you but come out with the 'you're not Latina' line... They're jokers! In general, they can be a bit full on with the flirting and most try to be gentlemanly.. And the definitely like culos(Asses),and women that look feminine.. If you have all that and know how to converse on a variety of things(From what I've gathered having a brain helps!)then you're o.k... Good luck to you!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11470 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Unless he has first hand experience, he has no justification for saying that dumb crap.
Exactly!!
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#11471 May 8, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>

Okay, so what's your point? My point was that you can't say someone isn't something...you tried to tell me that I'm not black when I've experienced black racism in america. You tried to call me white-skinned when I'm actually yellow. You tried to tell me I'm not hispanic when I've experienced hispanic racism in america. Just because you say I'm a blue martian, doesn't make me a blue martian! I know my own history, so please learn your personal geneaology, not just your country's because honestly you being more interested in what other "peeps" having going on in them and negating other's heritage is disturbing.
As far as I'm concerned, ya can claim any shyat other then Latin & Hispanic cause ya ain't none of these two, & never will be. ;-) If ya Xperienced Yank IVigger & Hispanic 'racism', it means neither of these two groups considers ya equal or their member, as simple as that. ;-) The only racism ya didn't Xperience yet, based on what ya typed above, is, oh well, white racism, & this alone speaks volumes. ;-D I known my BRA & non-BRA ancestry very well so I dun have a prob w/ that for sure. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#11472 May 8, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>

honey, I'm a proud black woman. Is this attracting you now? Do you see the black on me? I have black, look at my picture.
I already have my Indian woman, so I couldn't care less what ya are, or want to be. However, what I know ya're not & never will be, is both Hispanic & Latin. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#11473 May 8, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
also...quit your mental masturbation, it's pathetic.
Ya just talked to yo' dumb Yank delusional self in the mirror, yo. It has nuttin' to do w/ me or my real L.American world & life fo' sho. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#11474 May 8, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not latino and never wanted/want to be latino, and no, i don't fully understand you or your "latino peeps" because i'm not a wetb(ck foreigner but a long-generation hispanic AMERICAN...i am AMERICAN first.
Sure, ya're an Anglo N.American, just like we Latin peeps are L.Americans 1st & foremost. ;-D But lemme reitttterate the basics here, for the n-th time, ya ain't Hispanic & Latin & never will be. Even if ya had a Spanish derived 2nd name, it's the same story like in case of D.Kucinich or R.De Niro & their names. Yet ya're even less than that. Is that Yank IVigger T.Sotomayor, often linked in this circus, Hispanic & Latin just cause his 2nd name is Spanish & Latin?! Never ever, till the end of time. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#11475 May 8, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do like us.. Some you just have to take with a pinch of salt.. Beware of the ones who like you but come out with the 'you're not Latina' line... They're jokers! In general, they can be a bit full on with the flirting and most try to be gentlemanly.. And the definitely like culos(Asses),and women that look feminine.. If you have all that and know how to converse on a variety of things(From what I've gathered having a brain helps!)then you're o.k... Good luck to you!
Really, how would ya know 'bout that line, since Latin peeps, like ya admitted some time ago, are not that many in UK, & far below in numbers compared to other groups, like E. & S.Europeans, N.Africans, S.Asians, Caribbeans & sub-Saharan Africans?! ;-) However, that line 'you're not Latina' is pretty much often heard in the ole Yankland. Really interestin', but I'm just chillin' here, yo. Ignore my curiosity. ;-D
Floresca

Paris, France

#11476 May 8, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do like us.. Some you just have to take with a pinch of salt.. Beware of the ones who like you but come out with the 'you're not Latina' line... They're jokers! In general, they can be a bit full on with the flirting and most try to be gentlemanly.. And the definitely like culos(Asses),and women that look feminine.. If you have all that and know how to converse on a variety of things(From what I've gathered having a brain helps!)then you're o.k... Good luck to you!
What's wrong with being a gentleman? Most men lack this quality nowadays. Latin men may be more flirtatious but they're no more jokers than other men. Any man can fool you regardless of where they're from so you should be wary of men in general.

The "you're not Latina" line is more than normal. They're Latinos so of course they're going to put their women, mothers, sisters, etc. on a pedestal. Whites and Asians do it too, it's only blacks that don't do it.

And I'm not looking for a Latin/Hispanic man in particular, any cute man that treat me with respect will be considered.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11477 May 8, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with being a gentleman? Most men lack this quality nowadays. Latin men may be more flirtatious but they're no more jokers than other men. Any man can fool you regardless of where they're from so you should be wary of men in general.
The "you're not Latina" line is more than normal. They're Latinos so of course they're going to put their women, mothers, sisters, etc. on a pedestal. Whites and Asians do it too, it's only blacks that don't do it.
And I'm not looking for a Latin/Hispanic man in particular, any cute man that treat me with respect will be considered.
The reason we don't put our bytches on a pedestal is because the sellout ho's don't deserve it! So called "Sistaz" throw us under the bus any time they can especially when they're around White people in general but WM in particular. BW love to show off in front of the Blue Eyed Devil men and kiss their a**. Unlike lovely loyal Latinas and Asian chicks. Their men put them on a pedestal because they deserve to be put on a pedestal. I don't like punka** Latino men but I'll give them that much. They know how to appreciate the women they have because they KNOW they have GOOD women. What do us Kings have? Fat, Masculine looking, Jealous and Bitter women. Mad at the world because they can't be like us Kings. Loved, Desired, Imitated and coveted by women of all races. Truth be told!!! F**k Sistaz! I don't give them the time of day.
coccyx

Kent, WA

#11478 May 8, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>The reason we don't put our bytches on a pedestal is because the sellout ho's don't deserve it! So called "Sistaz" throw us under the bus any time they can especially when they're around White people in general but WM in particular. BW love to show off in front of the Blue Eyed Devil men and kiss their a**. Unlike lovely loyal Latinas and Asian chicks. Their men put them on a pedestal because they deserve to be put on a pedestal. I don't like punka** Latino men but I'll give them that much. They know how to appreciate the women they have because they KNOW they have GOOD women. What do us Kings have? Fat, Masculine looking, Jealous and Bitter women. Mad at the world because they can't be like us Kings. Loved, Desired, Imitated and coveted by women of all races. Truth be told!!! F**k Sistaz! I don't give them the time of day.
You live in Filthy ass yoko texas DO NOT name yourself after my purest and most wonderful state washington.. it does not deserve to be one uped wuth trash, washington is just too good for that.. get a different name
Floresca

Paris, France

#11479 May 8, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>The reason we don't put our bytches on a pedestal is because the sellout ho's don't deserve it! So called "Sistaz" throw us under the bus any time they can especially when they're around White people in general but WM in particular. BW love to show off in front of the Blue Eyed Devil men and kiss their a**. Unlike lovely loyal Latinas and Asian chicks. Their men put them on a pedestal because they deserve to be put on a pedestal. I don't like punka** Latino men but I'll give them that much. They know how to appreciate the women they have because they KNOW they have GOOD women. What do us Kings have? Fat, Masculine looking, Jealous and Bitter women. Mad at the world because they can't be like us Kings. Loved, Desired, Imitated and coveted by women of all races. Truth be told!!! F**k Sistaz! I don't give them the time of day.
Yet, from what I understood with dating and marriage statistics in your country, it's black men that are more likely to sell out. You also bash your black women more than any African, Carribean, Afro-Latin or Afro-European men. And you don't do it only around whites, you do it in front of the whole world.

How can Asian women and Latinas be more loyal than your women when Asian women are more likely to sell out and black women less likely to sell out in your country?
What you don't make sense and it's just another example of African-American men bashing their own women for the sake of it.
And don't you dare call yourself a King. Kings don't refer to women, especially their own, as hoes. You're doing black women a huge favor by ignoring them. Keep it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,617,177
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 3 min THX Son of Bavaria 1
The Multi-Racial Uprising 11 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
FBI uncovers confirmation of Hillarys corrupt u... 14 min Ugly monkeys 1
As Revenge for 500Y White Crimes Their Language... 27 min Cool 12
I'm not racist..... 30 min The Half-Blood Pr... 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 31 min Ms Mack 64
Why do WW love us KINGS? 2 hr Kathryn 118
Black people leech off of white people 5 hr Paul 84
More from around the web