Do Hispanic men like black women
BrownEyes96

Tyler, TX

#11292 Nov 13, 2013
J Todd wrote:
some do, alot of hispanics are mixed with both black and white races especially the hispanics from the caribbean. why do you ask friend?
I was just alittle curious,because I'm friends with a Mexican guy whose mixed with Hispanic,he's really nice

“viva la raza”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11293 Nov 14, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Hispanic guys quite naturally aren't fond of black women.Good gracious just read the comments,who keeps asking these silly questions?
That aint true everywhere Amber. in my hood a lot of Puerto rican guys prefer the black woman over the latina woman. an I admit us latina females can get tense about it.
TheTruth

Austin, TX

#11294 Nov 14, 2013
Those Ricans are part black anyway. It's pretty simple, Caribbean Latinos tend to have some black ancestry, Mexicans/Central Americans are Natives mixed with white and are the hispanics that are less likely to mix with black people.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

Silver Spring, MD

#11295 Nov 19, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Hispanic guys quite naturally aren't fond of black women.Good gracious just read the comments,who keeps asking these silly questions?
no offense but reality hispanic men have their blk women in their countries theirs no need for them to go to USA get one... afro-latinas tend to be more attractive..... same with white girls in USA... same thing we have white latinas we dont need white american girls
AjA

United States

#11296 Nov 27, 2013
Im black and I have light skin and long hair like my mother. I'm not mixed with anything but all my life, I've been called Hispanic, or Indian. Blacks, don't except me beause of the disbelief about my ethnicity but then again we have always had that "light skin vs. Dark skin war." And that's sad. I've always dated Hispanics guys even though I wouldn't mind dating others.. Usually, guys of the Latin race either think I'm mixed with it or fully Hispanic and admit that I'm the first black girl they have dated. So,
Never say never, women and men of all races withhold beauty.
youli88

Brooklyn, NY

#11297 Dec 9, 2013
AjA wrote:
Im black and I have light skin and long hair like my mother. I'm not mixed with anything but all my life, I've been called Hispanic, or Indian. Blacks, don't except me beause of the disbelief about my ethnicity but then again we have always had that "light skin vs. Dark skin war." And that's sad. I've always dated Hispanics guys even though I wouldn't mind dating others.. Usually, guys of the Latin race either think I'm mixed with it or fully Hispanic and admit that I'm the first black girl they have dated. So,
Never say never, women and men of all races withhold beauty.
Some black people unfortunately are ignorant. They forget or maybe they are not aware that black genes can make any color, shape, and features.
youli88

Brooklyn, NY

#11298 Dec 9, 2013
TheTruth wrote:
Those Ricans are part black anyway. It's pretty simple, Caribbean Latinos tend to have some black ancestry, Mexicans/Central Americans are Natives mixed with white and are the hispanics that are less likely to mix with black people.
I have seen Puerto Ricans who look like a typical white person. You would never know that they were PR until, they open their mouth. So not all PR are part black.
youli88

Brooklyn, NY

#11299 Dec 9, 2013
latinqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
That aint true everywhere Amber. in my hood a lot of Puerto rican guys prefer the black woman over the latina woman. an I admit us latina females can get tense about it.
I agree with you 100% Latin Queen. I have heard Puerto Rican guys say that their woman do not like it, when they go after black women. I guess the women are overly protective. I guess I could understand that. Your men are freaking hot, and what woman wants to share their hot man with other women.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#11300 Dec 9, 2013
youli88 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100% Latin Queen. I have heard Puerto Rican guys say that their woman do not like it, when they go after black women. I guess the women are overly protective. I guess I could understand that. Your men are freaking hot, and what woman wants to share their hot man with other women.
I am not, people can date everyone they want, I don't know what's the big deal of getting mad over that stuff. I have heard some black women do also get angry when they see a bm with a lw, but like I said, no one owns no one.
Z-kat

Oakland, CA

#11301 Dec 9, 2013
Do Hispanic men like black women? That clown Miguel does. But he's not representative of all Hispanic men, only himself.
Z-kat

Oakland, CA

#11302 Dec 9, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not, people can date everyone they want, I don't know what's the big deal of getting mad over that stuff. I have heard some black women do also get angry when they see a bm with a lw, but like I said, no one owns no one.
It's not a big deal to you because you don't have any values. You said it yourself, people can date EVERYONE they want. That means NO moral/ethical values. You don't know when to draw the line.

I'm certain you probabl see yourself as a progressive mind, but it's more like a libertine mind.

You don't know when to stop. Do you ever say no?
black guy

United States

#11303 Dec 9, 2013
Nope, hispanic men don't like black women, especially african american women, unless there desperate

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#11304 Dec 9, 2013
Z-kat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a big deal to you because you don't have any values. You said it yourself, people can date EVERYONE they want. That means NO moral/ethical values. You don't know when to draw the line.
I'm certain you probabl see yourself as a progressive mind, but it's more like a libertine mind.
You don't know when to stop. Do you ever say no?
And you are saying this because....? Most Puerto rican men end up with Puerto rican women anyways, same goes for bm and bw, but if someone wants to date out then that person is free to do so. Most latinos end up dating each other, there are many here that are married to Cubans, Dominicans, Mexicans, Venezuelans or Colombians.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11305 Dec 9, 2013
Z-kat wrote:
Do Hispanic men like black women? That clown Miguel does. But he's not representative of all Hispanic men, only himself.
dont worry what other people do or like. There is more Hispanics who like BW Carlos Santana, Sergio Mora, Adam Rodriguez, and more. Get a life ding bag
Z-kat

Oakland, CA

#11306 Dec 9, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry what other people do or like. There is more Hispanics who like BW Carlos Santana, Sergio Mora, Adam Rodriguez, and more. Get a life ding bag
There are more Hispanics who do not like black women than there are those who do.

I know you like black women, but you're not representative of us Latinos.

Once you go black you don't come back. BTW, you already have Ebonics in you grammar. I'm sure you consider that a sign of high-society, right? NOT!
Z-kat

Oakland, CA

#11307 Dec 9, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
...Most latinos end up dating each other, there are many here that are married to Cubans, Dominicans, Mexicans, Venezuelans or Colombians.
And a Latina is the only one I would ever marry!!!!

And, if I'm not willing to marry her, I'm not dating her!!!! That means I date Latinas only!!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#11308 Dec 9, 2013
Z-kat wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Latina is the only one I would ever marry!!!!
And, if I'm not willing to marry her, I'm not dating her!!!! That means I date Latinas only!!!!
I do know many that think the same way as you do. For the most part I have putted latinos (doesn't matter the country) as my first option.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11309 Dec 9, 2013
Z-kat wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more Hispanics who do not like black women than there are those who do.
I know you like black women, but you're not representative of us Latinos.
Once you go black you don't come back. BTW, you already have Ebonics in you grammar. I'm sure you consider that a sign of high-society, right? NOT!
that the way you think is your world . If u want someone then is upto u but if u date or want someone else just because he or she is your race then ur not living your life . You are kissing azz
Z-kat

Oakland, CA

#11310 Dec 9, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>that the way you think is your world . If u want someone then is upto u but if u date or want someone else just because he or she is your race then ur not living your life . You are kissing azz
Think out what you say. How can I be a kiss azzz for wanting someong in my own race? I'd be a kiss azzz only if I were doing it to please someone else. If I'm doing it because it's what I want then I'm not kissing azzzz.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#11311 Dec 10, 2013
why is everyone up everyone's @ss in here for what they like, why can't you leave each other alone?! I don't give 2 flying horse fcks what you or anyone else likes so far as dating and you shouldn't care abt miguel or me either. Why do you care so much i think you must be obsessed with me and miguel/latin men who like bw or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 5 min BRILLIANT African AE 41
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 5 min Fact 129
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 22 min Anonymous 2,093
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 23 min African AE 126
Thoughts on white women who date only black men (Mar '12) 40 min Bobby T Canada 90
white women why do you think you are having an ... (Nov '11) 49 min Bobby T Canada 61
Black people, why are you using the white inven... 1 hr Obsidian2xxx 43
White men are better lovers? 3 hr Sigh 621
**Clever/Funny Voicemail Greetings. Any Ideas?** (Jul '09) 3 hr poop 81
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 4 hr jtr304 5,490
More from around the web