Do Hispanic men like black women
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11251 Oct 14, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, don't get emotional, Carlos, lol; just stating a fact.
those facts are false.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#11252 Oct 14, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>Where youve been old friend?
Im doing great, just going through another semester, lol. And you?
Black

United States

#11253 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Im doing great, just going through another semester, lol. And you?
I miss you bae! How things with you and your boyfrien and college? Things are cool with me, im doing this single life program waiting for a girl similar to you lol!

Level 5

#11254 Oct 15, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> those facts are false.
Mmmmm...I would have to disagree with that, sorry.

Level 5

#11255 Oct 15, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>I miss you bae! How things with you and your boyfrien and college? Things are cool with me, im doing this single life program waiting for a girl similar to you lol!
Things are going great, this semester is a lot more simple, but intense simultaneously. And me and my boyfriend are doing just great, we are still in that "in love" stage which has lasted for almost 3 years, lol; lovely just lovely. And tell me more about this program, sounds pretty intriguing.:)
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11256 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm...I would have to disagree with that, sorry.
nobody cares if u disagrees cuz I marry my bw so did my uncle,Carlos Santana,and boxer sergio.mora but there is others the PR actor from csi n other latinos .there even alot from the FB group where am a member.where there alot bw and latino married group called latino men who loved bw. so ahead dsagree. in the real world latino and bw love are multiplying
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11257 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are going great, this semester is a lot more simple, but intense simultaneously. And me and my boyfriend are doing just great, we are still in that "in love" stage which has lasted for almost 3 years, lol; lovely just lovely. And tell me more about this program, sounds pretty intriguing.:)
Wassup girl! You should consider bleaching your skin just a little. Just a thought.
Hislove26

United States

#11258 Oct 15, 2013
kadejah wrote:
Well I'm a black woman who has been married to an Hispanic man fir three years and he lovea thus chocolate and I love my Carmel man wouldn't trade him for the world ....but I love me some blackmen to so I don't see why ppl get so upset just be with whoever you want and let the haters hate it just makes me andmy Hispanic hubby's relationship more stronger....so f*** all u haters on here
Question: how is his family? How well did they receive you? How was it when you met them for the very first time? I ask this because I am also a black woman interested in Latino men. Meeting his family is something many women wonder about.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11259 Oct 15, 2013
Punka** Hispanic dudes don't like BW. Now stop this! you Black hoes sound deseperate as hell. Have some dignity ya'll making us look bad.

Level 5

#11260 Oct 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Wassup girl! You should consider bleaching your skin just a little. Just a thought.
Why would I do such a thing, Marcus?

Level 5

#11261 Oct 15, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>nobody cares if u disagrees cuz I marry my bw so did my uncle,Carlos Santana,and boxer sergio.mora but there is others the PR actor from csi n other latinos .there even alot from the FB group where am a member.where there alot bw and latino married group called latino men who loved bw. so ahead dsagree. in the real world latino and bw love are multiplying
Although you make a compelling argument, you only exemplify some Hispanics. My claim was that most don't desire african american women, not all. You and a rather minuscule percentage prefer the beauties of an african american woman, but a substantial amount of Hispanic men prefer their own women. You see my sentiment?
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11262 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I do such a thing, Marcus?
Oh don't mind me. I'm just being hateful because I have a little love nugget and I haven't had any coochie since 1969. I'm sorry. I remember you. You're very nice.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11263 Oct 15, 2013
My boyfriend is Hispanic, and I have been seeing more Black girls with Hispanic guys here in California!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11264 Oct 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
My boyfriend is Hispanic, and I have been seeing more Black girls with Hispanic guys here in California!
thank you rest my case.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11265 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you make a compelling argument, you only exemplify some Hispanics. My claim was that most don't desire african american women, not all. You and a rather minuscule percentage prefer the beauties of an african american woman, but a substantial amount of Hispanic men prefer their own women. You see my sentiment?
not an argument just honesty in facts.
we are there and we're going strong what we do get a lot of haters though.
Black

United States

#11266 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly believe im worth waiting for that correct woman. So being single is soo peaceful and soothing like walking with faith. Thats the program bae. When is the big day for you two?

Level 5

#11267 Oct 15, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> not an argument just honesty in facts.
we are there and we're going strong what we do get a lot of haters though.
My definition for argument isn't a response supplied with anger or aggression, lol. I know you are just defending your side; and I can understand your position, you obviously love black women.

And are you titling me the moniker "hater"?

Level 5

#11268 Oct 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't mind me. I'm just being hateful because I have a little love nugget and I haven't had any coochie since 1969. I'm sorry. I remember you. You're very nice.
Oh okay, you're fine.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#11269 Oct 15, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
My definition for argument isn't a response supplied with anger or aggression, lol. I know you are just defending your side; and I can understand your position, you obviously love black women.
And are you titling me the moniker "hater"?
nothing defending just facts. maybe you feel the opposite way because number one you're not latino or maybe is the way you think.
2 I really don't if you are a hater or not but you know we do have a lot of them here.

Level 5

#11270 Oct 15, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe im worth waiting for that correct woman. So being single is soo peaceful and soothing like walking with faith. Thats the program bae. When is the big day for you two?
In approximately two years, when us graduate from college. I'm glad that your life is so relaxed and content, waiting for Ms. Right. So where do you live now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in prison speaks out about gay experience. (Jan '09) 1 min Michelle 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,457,971
Fidel Castro dies at 90 2 min Marcus Washington 131
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 50,558
Bi-Racial Girl + Black Moma = BM's worst nightm... (Dec '11) 4 min T-BOS 241
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 7 min Lori899 43
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 8 min Marcus Washington 11
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 17 min SadButTrue 265
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 28 min PolakPotrafi 149
More from around the web