|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

rican momma wrote:
90% of MY LATINO CHULOS......... DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DATE BLACK CHICKS .. WHY WOULD THEY DUH... WE ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE RACE ON THIS EARTH PLUS WE HAVE CULTURE.. BEAT THAT WITH A STICK DONT HATE ACCEPT REALITY AND THE ONES THAT DO ARE LOOKED DOWN AT AS TRASH.........KMA
sweetie. I'm black I bet I'm pretty than u are or your whole family

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Latino men are hot!!! And they do like bw... Especially the ones who have black people in their countries and who aren't racist... They'd be surprised at how non latinas might just be open to dating other men than straight up europeans..
Eduardo

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah black women are hot
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

mmm...i think latino guys look like they have HUGE dycks...you know it's like you just KNOW they packin fat and juicies....MMMMhhh!
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Eduardo wrote:
Yeah black women are hot
speak for yourself I married mine and there's a lot of others who think black women are gorgeous.
Ms-Beautiful

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

sexyjouline wrote:
<quoted text> sweetie. I'm black I bet I'm pretty than u are or your whole family
sexy jouline, ur not sexy at all just a hater, i could take ur man any day of the week, blk woman are gorgeous, look me up on facebook boo, my baby daddy is puretorican, ur definetly lying , september terry is the name hun and i look damn good!!!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
mmm...i think latino guys look like they have HUGE dycks...you know it's like you just KNOW they packin fat and juicies....MMMMhhh!
STFU HO. Those little gay a** Midgets have smaller dycks than I do and I only pack 3 inches on a good day. You sellout ho! No women in the world like punk a** Latinos.

“Welcome to my page!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

For those people that says that Latino men do not like Black women. That is a lie. I love Black women. As a matter of fact. That's all I have dated. If you would like to talk to a Puerto Rican guy, please send me an email to gilarma@gmail.com

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Eduardo wrote:
Yeah black women are hot
Glad some of you appreciate our beauty!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sabrena wrote:
Wassup i wanted to know how do hispanic men really feel about black women.
topix flippin screen on me 20 times per five min

L
Ashley

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>okay...you aren't downing all....but a pretty hefty portion.
and i take offense to these generalizations you are bandying about. the black men in my life have their act together and do for black people and other people as well. they are amazing human beings. just like my husband is a good man. i can recognise a good man of any race...because the first men in my life, black men, were and are GOOD men.
i say good for you and your latino man.i am happy you found true love.(but what is with the wandering eyeballs???) lol. IR love which is authentic is a very beautiful thing....ALL authentic love is. but you don't think it is a little weird how many supposedly black women who claim to be in IR relationships DESPISE black men.... or talk quite negatively about them? maybe it is a topix thing. who knows?
btw, the issues that the black community faces appear to be world wide issues in open societies. people are getting married later if at all. men and women are into this together...the blame does not lie at the feet of a single gender. yes there are issues...but do you think you are going to fix them by assigning blame? do you think there is something wrong in the black male psyche? if you think there is....then perhaps you could say the same about the woman who birthed and raised him.
now let's be honest..you have in the past sung the praises of white men. your sex goddess threads...lol. and as far as society is concerned, on paper your man is white. and to be honest...i really don't take issue with you singing the praises of anybody. but it is kinda wierd considering you are on an AA forum. but to each his own. in my culture, we believe in chivalry. the man is suppose to put the woman on the pedestal and sing her praises...not the other way
around.

but hey...congrads again on your wedding again.
Yes! Agreed. Ive found these types of threads very derogatory towards black men. Nice to see someone challenging this sad status quo.
Ms-Beautiful

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Agreed. Ive found these types of threads very derogatory towards black men. Nice to see someone challenging this sad status quo.
who the hell is Ashley foolin, put on a pedalstol, u just sang the praises of ur so called black man, than u tell someone eles not to sing the praises of there white man what????? I could give a ratsass about who anybody puts anything in, but you dont speak for black people at all just bc u are with one. As a white woman u will never connect in the bm and bw do.. You date one and u think u know the mind of them all. You know what he wAnts u to know!!! And im pretty sure whiteen wouldnt give ur ass the time of day! Whats with all the starring, ill tell u, they are thinking wht the hell is he doing with u!!! Or maybe its in ur head! When nobody cares. In secure woman like you crave attention and being in ir is the only way u can get it, everyone know bm have sex with ww bc its EASY!!! You dont speak for bm or bw. Who in the hell gave birth to u!!
Cherokeewonder

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Calypso Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flashwhatever, i am a Black woman and Black women dont date White men the most, Black women love Black men - we got every thing we need in a Black man why would we want anything else.
You dont like Black women?...well thats why God made Hispanic women; so that they could pair up with Hispanic men, you going on like you would be doing Black women a big favour if you showed us some attention. Most Black women like Black men so get your red azz outta my fac
e!
I am a beautiful, young, attractive, black lady. I am of Cherokee Indian, Black~Creole decent. I am always approached by white, mexican, and black men all the time. Latino men aren`t no different, all this crap about Latino women. Black women keep it real, and are very confident in every thing they do. Look dude ...you talk all that jazz. You just can handle a real black women. Man Up !!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't count on both hands the amount of Hispanic men that have tried to talk to me in my life time. especially in MIAMA...but every individual is different, some like us and some don't. like with any other human being. what's up with these questions tho'? common sense will tell you that we are "individuals" meaning every person is different. I don't get the logic behind this that's all. ;)

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

There are many that like white girls and there are others that prefer black. I have a friend that dates darker complexion than his here in the island. Annnd I have another that prefers lighter skin tones.
Cutie194

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>STFU HO. Those little gay a** Midgets have smaller dycks than I do and I only pack 3 inches on a good day. You sellout ho! No women in the world like punk a** Latinos.
you're just jealous. get over it.
Holly D

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

FlashBack21 wrote:
I am cuban and I would never date a black woman. I think in general that black women date white men the most. Hispanic men do not usually find black women attractive. Why would we when we have hispanic women? Hispanic women are some of the most beautiful women on earth. Nobody can argue with that.

I am a Haitian woman who has only dated Hispanic men but mostly Cubans. So for you to say that is completely ignorant.
Miguel

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Holly D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Haitian woman who has only dated Hispanic men but mostly Cubans. So for you to say that is completely ignorant.
agree

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I think some Hispanic men are attracted to black women, and they'll have mixed children.

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Rosewanda wrote:
I think some Hispanic men are attracted to black women, and they'll have mixed children.
Yep,some will and lets hope they ignore the haters....They'll have to encounter people fucking with them from all sides... And a lot of jealousy!! If they can be strong enough to ignore them,then they will be fine.. And ignore rumourmongers and liars!! Its not as though latinos and black women dont and haven't been getting together.... Those who shout the loudest normally have their own issues,are GRUDGEFUL and badminded against people who look happy or who could be happy....As long as they NEVER LISTEN TO OTHERS,they will be alright...Others don't always have your best interests at heart!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

580 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 7 min snitches r bxtches 78,755
White People Helped Us to Be Less African. Than... 7 min Bleech 1
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min Jubilant Sleep 459
White men are ugly (Nov '12) 9 min what 46
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,082,912
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 9 min The Voice of Reason 31
are indians black? (Nov '13) 10 min its-me 152
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 26 min Trouble 679
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 38 min Insect Trust 23,980
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 43 min 7 series 2,550
•••
•••