San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Listen there are hispanic men who like black woman and some dont, just like there are black men who like white women and some dont, and white girls who like hispanic and some dont. Get it you can't possibly expect every single hispanics to like black women, so as for any other races that's just human nature

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
Listen there are hispanic men who like black woman and some dont, just like there are black men who like white women and some dont, and white girls who like hispanic and some dont. Get it you can't possibly expect every single hispanics to like black women, so as for any other races that's just human nature
The reason there is so much speculation about this, is because people are dumb enough not to REMEMBER that many people in Latin America have black people in their countries... And more to the point, dont see intergrating with black people as a problem..The only people with a problem are those who see things in terms of one particular racial mix...We caribbeans already know that there is more to mixing than just black and white...Look at your country, Trinidad, where over 50% of the people are indian descended, and there are white and chinese populations too...Some of you have Spanish surnames over there too, just like the ones in Jamaica that descended from Portuguese and Spanish descendents..There are even some of you mixed with a little Venezuelan blood, due to your proximity with the country...I find its not always colour that stops/encourages people to mix..ITS PREJUDICE THAT DETERMINES WHETHER PEOPLE MIX OR NOT!
Ebonie Chavez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth be told no matter what race or color you are a man will be a man and choose to be with whom he love and for the other men who have no Morale they would have sex with a tree so please women unite cause it's men who truthfully cause this race war between us women think about it seriously

Since: Jun 13

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Ebonie Chavez wrote:
Truth be told no matter what race or color you are a man will be a man and choose to be with whom he love and for the other men who have no Morale they would have sex with a tree so please women unite cause it's men who truthfully cause this race war between us women think about it seriously
I never supported racism of any kind. I love my Black fiance and her family

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Ebonie Chavez wrote:
Very true! If men stopped comparisons and put downs due to racial differences and their preferences,then we wouldnt have stereotypes made of us.. Which are now being used as a way to describe a bws character... So wrong!
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

J Todd wrote:
kam, i dont know where you got your info from, and i dont know what kind of hispanic men youve spoken to.... but dont speak for us all. thats just fcked up and ignorant of you. the small dcks part i wouldnt know about because ive only seen my own, up until now ive never had any complaints about my penis length only about my girth being too thick, and ive been with girls of different races including black. if youre female and youve gone out with "smalled dcked" hispanics then you might have your reasons why you say what you say.. but if youre a male and your talkin about penis sizes of other males then youre gay and mustve measured them to know.
The black men with big penises myth was started by white men during slavery time. Most black men are average. There are some that are big and some that are small. It's just like any other man. There are some latinos who are bigger than some black men. Black men want to be known as being # 1 in everything.
hold up

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Jocelyn wrote:
I like white guys that are Italian or Greek.
we dont like you
hold up

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> what ever I'm black and I where my own hair and I'm only 128 so suck on that a-hole
i believe its 'wear' not 'where'
Remy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I've a mixed black woman(black, white, & native american), but I consider myself a black women with really long hair. Anyways, I've been hit on by all races and I have dated most. I really think mixed black men the most attractive men! Black + Asian, Black + White, it doesn't matter!!! Now, I've seen ugly and sexy in both races. With that being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I wouldn't sweat it! There's someone for everyone believe it! The world is huge and love has no color.
The LT

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Olivia wrote:
Black men want to be known as being # 1 in everything.
They should try that with education and building civilization. They're No.1 at populating prisons though.

negro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Xena ,you sound ridiculous! I am a mocha colored rican,my moms is black p.r. and my pops is white p.r.If you are from the island of p.r. YOU ARE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!there is only a certain part of the population that Accepts this,the rest absolutely Do Not!!!!!!The only hispanics that are not black are the spaniards!im a male hispanic that Only Likes and Dates Black Women!!!!!
negro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I love all women !!!!!!!!! But preferably I'll stick with my black women ......they seem to love me more than any other aforementioned race.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

negro wrote:
Black Xena ,you sound ridiculous! I am a mocha colored rican,my moms is black p.r. and my pops is white p.r.If you are from the island of p.r. YOU ARE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!there is only a certain part of the population that Accepts this,the rest absolutely Do Not!!!!!!The only hispanics that are not black are the spaniards!im a male hispanic that Only Likes and Dates Black Women!!!!!
Yu says yu is uh Latinus butcha sounds like uh racist AA whiffa anti Latinus agendus.

Nowatameeeeens ah yoes?

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

negro wrote:
I love all women !!!!!!!!! But preferably I'll stick with my black women ......they seem to love me more than any other aforementioned race.
Alright boo, say that!
Nahla

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how sum racist bigot bastards make fun of black people's dark skin and skin color, when there r loads and loads of white and light-skinned people, tanning so that they can have skin like us! HA! BEAT THAT! U racist scums of the earth!
omar

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Look ive dated lots of black girls nd they all like to have sum Mexican in them weather its food or a peter. But my only problem with most of them is they love to argue With ppl. Wish they grow up nd let go or ignore chet.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

omar wrote:
Look ive dated lots of black girls nd they all like to have sum Mexican in them weather its food or a peter. But my only problem with most of them is they love to argue With ppl. Wish they grow up nd let go or ignore chet.
Love to argue with people? Go travel around the country, go people watch in the mall, watch the bad girls club lol, you'll see that spicy females comes in all shapes n sizes. Any girl blk or white, makem mad, their hand is going up in your face, while their in your face. With you being from the south, you should know that because those southern white girls are quick to throw down. How do I know, I'ma southern girl..kiss kiss

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

They think all Hispnics break pinatas, eat tacos, and listen to mariachies.

LOL!
Christina

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

To: "FlashBack21":

Celia Cruz Was A Black Cuban Woman, Like So Many Other Afro-Cubans. PLEASE STOP BEING IGNORANT AND REFERRING TO "Hispanic Women" As Though They Don't Include Black-Hispanic Women! "Hispanic" or "Latino" is NOT A RACE! There Are More Afro-Latinos (Spanish, French and Portuguese Speaking Black People (also descendants of the slave trade)), Than There Are English Speaking African Americans. Either Way.....All Black Women Are Beautiful! Original Latinos are actually White People From Spain, Portugal. France, Italy, etc. The "Hispanic" Women You are referring to are Native American "Indios" from Latin America, who Do NOT Represent All Latinos!
Brandy Chamber 1990

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm a light skinned African American woman with long braids in my hair and my husband is from Barcelona Spain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of10,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••