Do Hispanic men like black women
Blacks Hate Facts

Chalmette, LA

#11157 May 10, 2013
Facts Are a Bitch wrote:
There is no such thing as 'black hispanics' by definition. Hispanic was a long dead word until it was brought back by the Nixon administration to account for 'Mestizos' who were being counted as Caucasian in the census, effectively making it a new racial term.
Of course now people want to call it an 'ethnic' term and take racial meaning from it, completely defeating the purpose of it being brought into the American lexicon, creating endless, pointless confusion. It's annoying as hell. Hispanics are mestizos. White people are white. Black people are black. No matter where you are, or where you're ancestors are from.
Latino, means ancestry from Latin America, and is not a racial term, though many people do substitute it as the same word as Hispanic in the US, and depending on where you are at, that's not an issue.
There is no point in identifying yourself as Hispanic if you are not a Mestizo. Hispanic is not a culture or ethnicity. It's a pseudo-racial term used for identification.
Time for a name change for me.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11158 May 11, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>racist.smh. So she has to like only black men,but u can like everything else.smh typical black man.
What a one track and racist mind he has.. Not to mention selfish! And dumb-Hispanic dudes come in all colours..

Location hidden

#11159 May 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. When you mean spanish men. Are you referring to men from spain. Because I have a miss understanding when you say Spanish. You forget about Mestizo and mulato men. I been with my dominican girlfriend for 2 years now. I love this women because she has lot of ambition in life and she is very educated. Not only because she is a gorgeous women.

Mestizo and mulato men(Some of them..).. Mmmmm... Good for you, and for not being frightened off by your ambitious girlfriend... Most men would prefer, it seems, a lazy woman... What a shame..
warriors fanatic

United States

#11160 May 12, 2013
Calypso Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flashwhatever, i am a Black woman and Black women dont date White men the most, Black women love Black men - we got every thing we need in a Black man why would we want anything else.
You dont like Black women?...well thats why God made Hispanic women; so that they could pair up with Hispanic men, you going on like you would be doing Black women a big favour if you showed us some attention. Most Black women like Black men so get your red azz outta my face!
whatever, I think hispanic guys are hotter than black guys (I'm a black girl)
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11161 May 12, 2013
warriors fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, I think hispanic guys are hotter than black guys (I'm a black girl)
You're a sorry excuse for a BW. You desperate fat sellout ho. You probably look like a 300 pound Whoopi Goldberg lesbian. STFU before I yank that silly looking Blond wig off your head. You IRBW make me sick!!!!!!
Miguel

United States

#11162 May 12, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11163 May 12, 2013
Mofo its Mother's Day go visit your Momma instead of being here trying to brainwash these stupid sellout IRBW into liking you. Leave our stupid women alone. They belong to us and ONLY us. WE'RE THEIR KINGS!!!!BEST BELEIVE THAT!!! MFing midget.
Quit Smoking Crack

Stigler, OK

#11164 May 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =as2zHBlhYhwXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
No one wants to see that silly sh*t. That's something a BW would post too. I'm on to your fake ass.
Miguel

United States

#11165 May 12, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
Mofo its Mother's Day go visit your Momma instead of being here trying to brainwash these stupid sellout IRBW into liking you. Leave our stupid women alone. They belong to us and ONLY us. WE'RE THEIR KINGS!!!!BEST BELEIVE THAT!!! MFing midget.
Oh she is here with us along with her mom. U r no where near to be king goodies.
Miguel

United States

#11166 May 12, 2013
Quit Smoking Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to see that silly sh*t. That's something a BW would post too. I'm on to your fake ass.
Why are worry on what people want c or not. Worry about your own self. Guess I put it y soy Latino de corazon.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#11167 May 12, 2013
Marcus, you need to shut the f up. Your and idiot and everyone knows that. Your stupid a$$ isn't going to throw anyone off any bridge. Your just a whiny a$$ little b**ch. You are the ho. You want to do latina women and transexuals. I think you also want to do latino men too. Your nothing but a big joke. Your not even a real black man. Your just a racist troll pretending that your a black man. Even your name sounds a little suspect. A real black man doesn't spend time whining on every latino men and black women thread. He is too busy with his life to care about who black women are dating. Your unoriginal and boring. You do not say anything important, but the same bs on every thread. You are not a king, but a lowlife. Please go sit your dumb a$$ somewhere and shut up.
simplysexy240

United States

#11170 May 22, 2013
Juan Enrique wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE BLACK WOMEN! Ya'll SEXY as hell and that's no lie!
thank u papi
IdoJuanito2

United States

#11171 May 22, 2013
I am a biracial woman , my mother was totally a white woman and my dad, totally a black man! Anyway they both died in a early age for me! Now I'm 34 my white grandma raised me from 8yrs old and died when I was in my early 20's. and not sure how this happened but yes back then I was only looking at white men , loved them had babies by them but now as of 6 yrs ago yea no one has compared to the Hispanic man I have and pray I never loose him!! And our 2 babies are the sweetest girls ever!!! Thank you God, and juanito!!!
Rachel

Royal Oak, MI

#11172 May 25, 2013
Torres wrote:
<quoted text>what do you know cubans! Yourjust a trick like the rest of them! My boys took home this black married church girl she did everything known to sex she eat shit for them.lol!! Thenwent back home to her husband like nothing took place. You nasty ignorant kunta kente sluts lol. No pride or culture. Your not latino why your here. Date your own men
we date who we want thank you very much.
Rachel

Royal Oak, MI

#11173 May 25, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sorry excuse for a BW. You desperate fat sellout ho. You probably look like a 300 pound Whoopi Goldberg lesbian. STFU before I yank that silly looking Blond wig off your head. You IRBW make me sick!!!!!!
what ever I'm black and I where my own hair and I'm only 128 so suck on that a-hole
Tammy

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#11175 May 31, 2013
Listen there are hispanic men who like black woman and some dont, just like there are black men who like white women and some dont, and white girls who like hispanic and some dont. Get it you can't possibly expect every single hispanics to like black women, so as for any other races that's just human nature

Location hidden

#11176 Jun 7, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Listen there are hispanic men who like black woman and some dont, just like there are black men who like white women and some dont, and white girls who like hispanic and some dont. Get it you can't possibly expect every single hispanics to like black women, so as for any other races that's just human nature
The reason there is so much speculation about this, is because people are dumb enough not to REMEMBER that many people in Latin America have black people in their countries... And more to the point, dont see intergrating with black people as a problem..The only people with a problem are those who see things in terms of one particular racial mix...We caribbeans already know that there is more to mixing than just black and white...Look at your country, Trinidad, where over 50% of the people are indian descended, and there are white and chinese populations too...Some of you have Spanish surnames over there too, just like the ones in Jamaica that descended from Portuguese and Spanish descendents..There are even some of you mixed with a little Venezuelan blood, due to your proximity with the country...I find its not always colour that stops/encourages people to mix..ITS PREJUDICE THAT DETERMINES WHETHER PEOPLE MIX OR NOT!
Ebonie Chavez

United States

#11178 Jun 9, 2013
Truth be told no matter what race or color you are a man will be a man and choose to be with whom he love and for the other men who have no Morale they would have sex with a tree so please women unite cause it's men who truthfully cause this race war between us women think about it seriously

Since: Jun 13

Los Angeles, CA

#11179 Jun 9, 2013
Ebonie Chavez wrote:
Truth be told no matter what race or color you are a man will be a man and choose to be with whom he love and for the other men who have no Morale they would have sex with a tree so please women unite cause it's men who truthfully cause this race war between us women think about it seriously
I never supported racism of any kind. I love my Black fiance and her family

Location hidden

#11180 Jun 21, 2013
Ebonie Chavez wrote:
Very true! If men stopped comparisons and put downs due to racial differences and their preferences,then we wouldnt have stereotypes made of us.. Which are now being used as a way to describe a bws character... So wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America 3 min Kato 634
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 3 min Truth 132
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ester povington 1,548,869
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 4 min Fun Facts 15
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 4 min Rich stars of the... 30
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 4 min 2 Dogs 543
Whites f##king up OUR country!!!!! 6 min Fun Facts 8
He feared for his Life 15 min Kato 21
Are liberals getting too unstable? 2 hr Truth 79
More from around the web