Do Hispanic men like black women
MixedChick

Hamden, CT

#11073 Dec 11, 2012
Im a biracial woman, black and white. I live in a mostly white community, but the hispanics in the town really like me. Im dating a man from Spain, and im aware of the difference between spain and south america or central america, but when i went to spain, i received A LOT of attention walking down the street or in the club, my boyfriend always had his eyes on the men that had their eyes on me.

No one can speak for any general group, because everyone has their likes and their dislikes. And i HATE when people generalize like all black ppl are loud obnoxious and rude, thats not true, if u believe that, ur ignorant and need to open up a little more to cultures other then ur own. There are beautiful people everywhere

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11074 Dec 12, 2012
MixedChick wrote:
Im a biracial woman, black and white. I live in a mostly white community, but the hispanics in the town really like me. Im dating a man from Spain, and im aware of the difference between spain and south america or central america, but when i went to spain, i received A LOT of attention walking down the street or in the club, my boyfriend always had his eyes on the men that had their eyes on me.
No one can speak for any general group, because everyone has their likes and their dislikes. And i HATE when people generalize like all black ppl are loud obnoxious and rude, thats not true, if u believe that, ur ignorant and need to open up a little more to cultures other then ur own. There are beautiful people everywhere
EXACTLY!!
wes

Lewisville, TX

#11075 Dec 20, 2012
Love black women. They're pretty, humorous, caring, and sweet. Their bodies..... I to this day would love a black woman in bed.
Shaaronie

Baltimore, MD

#11077 Dec 20, 2012
HelloWorld3 wrote:
Look I'm not trying to argue. But in the real world, there are plenty of hispanics dating blacks. Men and women. There are plenty of american and non american born relationships in the us. If non americans don't desire americans why is that a big deal ? There's nothing wrong with that. The main reason why people have problems with america is because we have it all, they assume were fat and arrogant because of jealousy and stereotypes. The real question if if u don't like america why are you talking about it 24/7 ? Q every single post you've ever made on topix always comes back to america. Take your ass back to mexico if its such a problem. Or marry an immigrant and stop hating on black women.
Sure you're right! This sister right here is currently dating a Honduran with a lot of Mexican friends, one of whom has a big crush on me. I am a (very) dark African American women. Our relationship didn't start out with either of us seeking a person from the other's race. We'd see each other every day because we worked near each other and started off discussing how much we disliked our bosses. We discovered that we made each other laugh hysterically and had no problem understanding each other even though his English was not that good and my Spanish consisted of "Hola". Two years later, and we are as happy as can be. His friends all want to know how they can meet a woman like me.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#11096 Feb 16, 2013
Milano wrote:
Hispanic man here, and I'm here to say I love black women!!! They are so thick and curvy,and that skin..damn
Here is the proof that we love Black Women
kadejah

Phoenix, AZ

#11097 Feb 17, 2013
I've been married to an Hispanic man for two years now and he loves this chocolate girl can't get enough.
nessa

New Port Richey, FL

#11131 May 6, 2013
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop worrying about that! FYI...That is a myth that actually did not originate from us.
Might be a myth, but I'm an African American woman who dated Hispanics in the past. And every single one had small penisis. Yes Spanish men are good people to date, they can be very affectionate. But when it comes down to sex, its just not there.
nessa

New Port Richey, FL

#11133 May 6, 2013
Lmao I totally agree, I am a black hispanic women, family is black Costa Rican, and proud to say I'm of African descent. Spanish men are not the shit, there just like every other man in this world. I Love my black men, and everything about them. I been with black and Spanish. It's true wants you go black you never go back. Lol haven't been back with a Spanish man. White Hispanic to be exact.
Calypso Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flashwhatever, i am a Black woman and Black women dont date White men the most, Black women love Black men - we got every thing we need in a Black man why would we want anything else.
You dont like Black women?...well thats why God made Hispanic women; so that they could pair up with Hispanic men, you going on like you would be doing Black women a big favour if you showed us some attention. Most Black women like Black men so get your red azz outta my face!
nessa

New Port Richey, FL

#11135 May 6, 2013
Cuban people think there white any way. So whatever. I dont give a Fuck what anyone has to say but if there was a race war. Hispanics and blacks would stick together. White people don't give a Fuck about black or Hispanics, maybe the Cubans would be on there side because there confused with there nationality. I hate that I have to brinng up race. But we all have color some shades different then others. But we are all the same. This topic is making me want to get egnorent, with all the egnorent comments. But I'm not going to let it. My sexy Spanish man is waiting on me gtg
nessa

New Port Richey, FL

#11136 May 6, 2013
Quit Smoking Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a cavernous c*nt.
Lol why you getting so offensive? Am I talking about you? It's okay not everyone is blessed with a big wang. And your rudley mistaken my pussycat is nice and tight. So you are very wrong....
Quit Smoking Crack

Saint Louis, MO

#11137 May 6, 2013
Silly ho,'Spanish' men are from SPAIN. You ignorant hoes need to put down the crack pipe and learn some geography. And Hispanics wouldn't 'stick with blacks', are you kidding? Silly hoes always trying to align yourself with Hispanics like you're the same. You aren't. Majority of Hispanics dislike blacks more than whites do.

All you hoes claiming you 'got a Spanish man' are lying off your asses, and you know it. Silly hoes and your pipe dream Latino fetish, you should be backhanded. Quit Smoking Crack.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11143 May 7, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the same bs on another thread. Are you not tired of repeating the same thing? I want to know are you going to leave latina women and transexuals alone, if latino men and black women stay away from each other? You do not even like black women.
Ho listen here before I meet at the Whitestone bridge and whoop your silly stupid a**. I like some BW but very very few. Only the light skin ones like myself and they have to be proud and ONLY DATE BLACK KINGS. Beyonce being one of them. Now stfu before I body slam your a** into the East River.
John

San Antonio, TX

#11144 May 7, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Ho listen here before I meet at the Whitestone bridge and whoop your silly stupid a**. I like some BW but very very few. Only the light skin ones like myself and they have to be proud and ONLY DATE BLACK KINGS. Beyonce being one of them. Now stfu before I body slam your a** into the East River.
racist.smh. So she has to like only black men,but u can like everything else.smh typical black man.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11145 May 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>racist.smh. So she has to like only black men,but u can like everything else.smh typical black man.
STFU or ill meet you at the 360 bridge and body slam your White a** too.
are you all ignorant

North Charleston, SC

#11150 May 9, 2013
Why are you saying hispanic as if hispanic is a race when it isn't? You do know that there are a LOT of black Hispanics right? Ever been to the dominican republic? There are also Hispanics who are white, asian, native american, mixed. Hispanic is not a race, its an ethnic group filled with many races. The same way "American" isn't a race. There are white Americans, blacks, asian Americans, mixed people and native Americans. ALOT of Latin American culture came from africans and native Americans and the Europeans.
Salsa, bachata, Lambada, congo, samba-- are all dances created by latinos of African ancestry. You people need to educate yourselves. And if you're a hispanic and you didn't know that hispanic isn't a damn race, you must have been born in the states, or extremely blind and stupid. If you're Cuban and you haven't noticed that there are black and white cubans when you walk the streets of the country, you must be slow. And if you've ever been to Argentina and you haven't noticed how the majority of Argentinians are white, you must be blind. Then if you've ever been to the dominican republic and you haven't seen with your own eyes that the dominican republic is the most African and black Latin American country, you're ignorant. Latino/hispanic, is not a damn race. The native Americans were there first, the Europeans invaded and brought africans with them. Latin America is a mixture of races and a mixture of cultures. Some Latin Americans are black or African mixed from the africans brought there(95% went to south and central America and 5% went to the united states and canada), some Hispanics are whites, ALOT of Europeans from Spain, Portugal, france and even Itally settled in and made homes in south America, and a lot of Hispanics are mixed or native American descendant because the natives were herein first before other races. My grandfather is from panamá and he's a black latino. I have a friend who is so from panama and she's asian. Want to know why? Because panama not only has a large afro latino population, it also has a very large asian population and ALOT of latinos from panama Will be of asian descent. You all need to get educated. Latino/ hispanic, Is not a race. Insulting a white girl then saying how latinas are prettier using Jessica Alba as an example of a pretty latina is retarded. Want to know why? Because Jessica Alba is a white latina. Insulting black girls then saying latinas are better is also retarded, because alot of latinas are black too. Ever seen Columbiana? The movie? Zoe Salanda is a black latina. Latino/hispanic is not a race. I can understand Americans getting confused about this and being ign orant, but if you're a latino and you didn't know this about your own damn people then that's sad.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#11151 May 9, 2013
are you all ignorant wrote:
Why are you saying hispanic as if hispanic is a race when it isn't? You do know that there are a LOT of black Hispanics right? Ever been to the dominican republic? There are also Hispanics who are white, asian, native american, mixed. Hispanic is not a race, its an ethnic group filled with many races. The same way "American" isn't a race. There are white Americans, blacks, asian Americans, mixed people and native Americans. ALOT of Latin American culture came from africans and native Americans and the Europeans.
Salsa, bachata, Lambada, congo, samba-- are all dances created by latinos of African ancestry. You people need to educate yourselves. And if you're a hispanic and you didn't know that hispanic isn't a damn race, you must have been born in the states, or extremely blind and stupid. If you're Cuban and you haven't noticed that there are black and white cubans when you walk the streets of the country, you must be slow. And if you've ever been to Argentina and you haven't noticed how the majority of Argentinians are white, you must be blind. Then if you've ever been to the dominican republic and you haven't seen with your own eyes that the dominican republic is the most African and black Latin American country, you're ignorant. Latino/hispanic, is not a damn race. The native Americans were there first, the Europeans invaded and brought africans with them. Latin America is a mixture of races and a mixture of cultures. Some Latin Americans are black or African mixed from the africans brought there(95% went to south and central America and 5% went to the united states and canada), some Hispanics are whites, ALOT of Europeans from Spain, Portugal, france and even Itally settled in and made homes in south America, and a lot of Hispanics are mixed or native American descendant because the natives were herein first before other races. My grandfather is from panamá and he's a black latino. I have a friend who is so from panama and she's asian. Want to know why? Because panama not only has a large afro latino population, it also has a very large asian population and ALOT of latinos from panama Will be of asian descent. You all need to get educated. Latino/ hispanic, Is not a race. Insulting a white girl then saying how latinas are prettier using Jessica Alba as an example of a pretty latina is retarded. Want to know why? Because Jessica Alba is a white latina. Insulting black girls then saying latinas are better is also retarded, because alot of latinas are black too. Ever seen Columbiana? The movie? Zoe Salanda is a black latina. Latino/hispanic is not a race. I can understand Americans getting confused about this and being ign orant, but if you're a latino and you didn't know this about your own damn people then that's sad.
Mofo take your Banana Boat riding Grandpa back to Panama. We don't give a sh*t fool.
are you all ignorant

North Charleston, SC

#11152 May 9, 2013
I just hate all this ignorance. Everyone on this forum needs to read a book on what a damn hispanic and latino is and learn the damn history. Especially most latinos know this forum because you guys are sounded damn ignorant, and the blacks arguing with you sound equally as ignorant.
Facts Are a Bitch

Chalmette, LA

#11154 May 9, 2013
There is no such thing as 'black hispanics' by definition. Hispanic was a long dead word until it was brought back by the Nixon administration to account for 'Mestizos' who were being counted as Caucasian in the census, effectively making it a new racial term.

Of course now people want to call it an 'ethnic' term and take racial meaning from it, completely defeating the purpose of it being brought into the American lexicon, creating endless, pointless confusion. It's annoying as hell. Hispanics are mestizos. White people are white. Black people are black. No matter where you are, or where you're ancestors are from.

Latino, means ancestry from Latin America, and is not a racial term, though many people do substitute it as the same word as Hispanic in the US, and depending on where you are at, that's not an issue.

There is no point in identifying yourself as Hispanic if you are not a Mestizo. Hispanic is not a culture or ethnicity. It's a pseudo-racial term used for identification.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#11155 May 10, 2013
are you all ignorant wrote:
I see ya tried yo' best, yet failed in just few important & crucial parts. ;-D 1st of all, the most 'African' & 'black' L.American country is not DR, but Haiti. & before DR, there are a few others. ;-) Lambada (of F.Caribbean creole origin) & Samba originally are not Afro-BRA dances, but Bramerindian dances (especially Samba) which was l8r taken & refined by Afro-BRA & other BRA ethnic groups. ;-D & ya also forgot very important Dutch colonies in L.America. DR surely is one of the most mixed L.American countries, that for sure. ;-)
Chris

Port Hope, Canada

#11156 May 10, 2013
nessa wrote:
Lmao I totally agree, I am a black hispanic women, family is black Costa Rican, and proud to say I'm of African descent. Spanish men are not the shit, there just like every other man in this world. I Love my black men, and everything about them. I been with black and Spanish. It's true wants you go black you never go back. Lol haven't been back with a Spanish man. White Hispanic to be exact.
<quoted text>
Lol. When you mean spanish men. Are you referring to men from spain. Because I have a miss understanding when you say Spanish. You forget about Mestizo and mulato men. I been with my dominican girlfriend for 2 years now. I love this women because she has lot of ambition in life and she is very educated. Not only because she is a gorgeous women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min Sarah 2nd Grade 79
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,685,556
Affecting people with the flu virus literally a... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 18
smelly crackers 7 min Ugly monkeys 2
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 10 min Got_Rope 1
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 99
Black History Month? 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 9
The white race will rise again 14 min sucks 46
Racist White People on MLK Day. 24 min Sarah 2nd Grade 170
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 415
More from around the web