Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>I've been told I look like a young Elisabeth Taylor the actress.
If you look like that then why would you call other people ugly? its no reason for it.I take that back Ive met plenty of racist strange white women who got to know me then wanted to sleep with me because im a black man im new to their taste and its taboo!have you ever been with a black man?
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Why does everyone always think I'm underage? No I'm not underage, I just 13 on there b/c I needed a number or my email. But anyways, I'm turning 18 in a couple of days and I also love the respect you have or black women.
cool!!im good now i was thinking i was writing a underage know it all. lol.what are you gonna do when you turn eighteen?
Beautiful WW

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>If you look like that then why would you call other people ugly? its no reason for it.I take that back Ive met plenty of racist strange white women who got to know me then wanted to sleep with me because im a black man im new to their taste and its taboo!have you ever been with a black man?
Yes, I had an affair with Jimmie Walker (JJ from the show Good Times) when he was a young stud. The sex was...DYNOMITE!!!!!!!
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I had an affair with Jimmie Walker (JJ from the show Good Times) when he was a young stud. The sex was...DYNOMITE!!!!!!!
dream on lizz!
miguel

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I had an affair with Jimmie Walker (JJ from the show Good Times) when he was a young stud. The sex was...DYNOMITE!!!!!!!
LOL put the crack down.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad in the least of yo' delusional Yank banana azz. ;-D I know how the Yankland looks like, the real one. ;-) & just b/c a few Afro-Latin babes hang around Latin dudes it still dun mean y'all Yank BWs/IViggresses stand a chance. ;-D But I reckon w/ Yank whitey y'all stand much better chances. ;-)
LOL Look seriously, I can't even understand half the things you've said, and I'm not trying to be unny. If you don't like black women or americans period, then that's you and I have no problem with that b/c you like ho you like and whoever you think is better than another race, then again, that's your opinion. Honestly, I can't even remember what we were arguing about, but all I'm going to say is that if I have offended you, then I apologize. I have already stated a few times my interests in hispanic/latino men, I'm not saying you're supposed to be happy or anything, b/c obviously you don't feel the same way. You have your preferences and I have mine.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>cool!!im good now i was thinking i was writing a underage know it all. lol.what are you gonna do when you turn eighteen?
I really don't care or my bday. I stopped caring hen I as 15. I just want another peircing or tatoo. I mean it's just another year for me and reminding me of what certain things I'll be looing towards as an adult and being somewhat on my on.
UruEuWauWau

Belém, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Look seriously, I can't even understand half the things you've said, and I'm not trying to be unny. If you don't like black women or americans period, then that's you and I have no problem with that b/c you like ho you like and whoever you think is better than another race, then again, that's your opinion. Honestly, I can't even remember what we were arguing about, but all I'm going to say is that if I have offended you, then I apologize. I have already stated a few times my interests in hispanic/latino men, I'm not saying you're supposed to be happy or anything, b/c obviously you don't feel the same way. You have your preferences and I have mine.
It's not what I like. ;-)

- it's 'bout this ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/s0qUlZ

- & personally, I like babes like this F.Caribbean babe ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/IT2reG

It's 'bout, some Hispanic dude who are 'Yankized' will go for Black Yank/IViggress chicks, most wun. ;-D Simply b/c we Latin peeps have our own Afro-diasporan babes, & when ya see us goin' around w/ dark babes, 9 outta 10 is w/ our Afro-Latin babes. ;-) & obviously, all Latin peeps beyond Atlantic ocean in Americas are Americans, & so am I. No hard feelings, it's all good. ;-D

- & this is for ya ;-)
h.ttp://is.gd/9d1gYp

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care or my bday. I stopped caring hen I as 15. I just want another peircing or tatoo. I mean it's just another year for me and reminding me of what certain things I'll be looing towards as an adult and being somewhat on my on.
Tatoos on a woman are straight up trashy, sis.
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
did your dad give you permission to get tattos and metal poked in your royal skin? or your going to do it regardless of what.alot oc companies will not bring people with tats into their companies. your seen as an outcast. its your body itty bitty.have you ever been to Tampa? its really nice down here.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Lopez wrote:
I see those artists laid the foundation down for that genre
Now what about garifuna music ? are you familar with that and punta dancing that Central Americans are into,did that derive out of soca also?
I'm not really into Reggaeton or carrib rythms other then dancing salsa at parties and clubs just for the girls lol,but I use to find these 2 hot duo from Panama sexy and had rythm they were called "La Factoria" are you familar with them ?
I thought they made good music lol..I wonder if there still around.

Yes,I'm familiar with Punta..... Not sure about link with Soca...I have heard of La Factoría who made cheesy music in the 1990s...I don't know what they are doing now....Look on YouTube for old footage!

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

^^Listen to Kazzabe by any chance?
qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I'm familiar with Punta..... Not sure about link with Soca...I have heard of La Factoría who made cheesy music in the 1990s...I don't know what they are doing now....Look on YouTube for old footage!
la factoria... ooooooooooooo dont like them nowadays... they suck but like 99 their music was awesome... they started sucking when el chombo left
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Puerto Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this effed up crap you made up? Keep your mouth quietly because spews ignorance and stop exposing your beliefs on your own — nether you are Mexican. You make working law-abiding Mexicans look like racists, you are. You are just a white troll I will easily handle with historical understandig of the ancient Mesoamerica culture and traditions. I will slap your ignorant mouth, for all I care.
you wish I was white your might be but I'm a proud Mexican and if you can't stand for us Mexicans then don't talk gracias I don't have time to fight against my Mexican people
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> maybe you need to know that a Mexican cant talk shi about a black person some of our people are in the same boat!!! And please the population of the world is a mixture of many nationalities not just Mexicans and Latinos lmao pick up a dam book and read bobo!!! 90% of the world Mexican ??????LMBAO boy please put that crack pipe down then you woke up!!!!!! Lol lol
que Es eso crack pipe mean??? Su divertida

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Beaver-toothed Billy

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

That depends the type of Latino man in question.

Most Mestizos date and marry mestizos.

Most Latino blacks tend to date and marry Latina blacks.

Most white Latinos tend to marry white Latinas.

The reason is that these groups are socio economically separated in Latin America and usually marry within their own socio economic groups. Intermarriage between the poor and the wealthy is strongly discouraged. There is also geographical isolation of populations involved.

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Check out mariposaoro.wordpress.com , for greens and chorizo, cow foot and butter beans,fish recipes,salads,cheese souffle,oxtail soup,chinese empanadas etc recipes as unique and as tasty as the owner herself!! Puuurrrrr

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Dinie wrote:
Check out mariposaoro.wordpress.com , for greens and chorizo, cow foot and butter beans,fish recipes,salads,cheese souffle,oxtail soup,chinese empanadas etc recipes as unique and as tasty as the owner herself!! Puuurrrrr
Shameless....

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameless....
Why is it shameless?? This is going to be my business that will gain me customers and a good source of income!! And even in tough times,like these, I WILL SUCCEED!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

493 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,082,025
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 3 min Aussie Bob 599
black men latina women are no good they hate bl... (Dec '12) 4 min L girl 270
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 7 min blondZE 78,420
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,494
AFAM is a big LIE .. .black post are deleted...... 10 min T-BOS 13
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 13 min Paris R 139
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 17 min melissa__ 324
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Garrig 2,434