#10926 Oct 10, 2012
Cecil Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Watch your back homey
r u threatening me?
Marcelo Escaralapagus

Harrisburg, PA

#10927 Oct 10, 2012
Juan Enrique wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right Latinas are gorgeous but so are AA women. I love AA women just like I love Latinas. To me no one is hotter than Black or Latina women. BOTH are equal in my opinion. I'm not going to deny myself the love of either one. Every time I'm with a Latina or AA woman, I am in HEAVEN!
Yu baffle me. You see a physical difference between a black Afro Latinas, of which there are millions, and a black African America woman? If so what is it?
Marcelo Escaralapagus

Harrisburg, PA

#10928 Oct 10, 2012
The question can be legitimately asked if you like white Latinas and Mestiza Latinas or are you just liking black Latinas. I mean. Everyone except maybe a moron or a racist with an agenda knows that Latinas aren't racially cookie-cutter images of one another as you appear to be saying.
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

#10929 Oct 11, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could have said all of that but why say all of that when all I should've and did put was the simple fact that I'm attracted to hispanic/latino men. I'm pretty sure you're attracted to other races of women. You may not date or want to marry them, but you would/will be attracted to them a time or two. But anyways, yeah. I just can't stand ppl trying to tell me who/what I love/hate and am bitter/racist towards. Like you don't know me, and we're on the internet, so you just never know who you're talking to. And my statement was fye wasn't it? LOL
sometimes i do find young white women nice looking and worth dating.....but.. i like black women more and i would not chase or take a white woman home for sex.yes you hit that one out the park.. lol i love the respect you got for the brothas lol..im not trying to tell you who to date or to be attracted to? all good blackmen hold their queens to a higher standard!cause your worth all the ritches god have to offer you.. its just the way it is. are you under age? im not comming on to you? im not comfortable writing to very very young child.
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

#10930 Oct 11, 2012
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
nope its americans... go online and say american... people look down on u... go to russia... go to england... go to ghana,, yess africa.... lets loook at what africans think of american people.... oooooo wait i live around alot of west african immigrants and guess what??? they say same exact thing the mexicans, english, russians, the irianians are saying about americans.... fat and lazy....
USA is fattest country in the world... not to mention ugliest women in the world... i dotn see italian or brazilian or dominican men jumping into the water to go to USA to see the women??? why??? american women compare to brazilian or italian women???? u crazy... those women are hottt.... ethiopian or turkish girl compare to american girls.... thats comparing a trash can to five star hotel
if u dont believe me then why are their so many american men complaining how USA women are terrible,
how divorce rate is the higest in the world how number single women is skyrocketing....???
dude no guy wants american women....
are you crazy!! sistahs are the worlds most attractive women by far.
Beautiful WW

Austin, TX

#10931 Oct 11, 2012
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>are you crazy!! sistahs are the worlds most attractive women by far.
Not according to men from all over the world. Polls seem to indicate otherwise. BW rank at the very bottom. The only BW who have any kind of chance of being considered attractive are the light skin ones with White blood. Sorry and don't kill the messenger.
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

#10932 Oct 11, 2012
Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to men from all over the world. Polls seem to indicate otherwise. BW rank at the very bottom. The only BW who have any kind of chance of being considered attractive are the light skin ones with White blood. Sorry and don't kill the messenger.
what do you look like?
Beautiful WW

Austin, TX

#10933 Oct 11, 2012
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>what do you look like?
I've been told I look like a young Elisabeth Taylor the actress.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#10934 Oct 11, 2012
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes i do find young white women nice looking and worth dating.....but.. i like black women more and i would not chase or take a white woman home for sex.yes you hit that one out the park.. lol i love the respect you got for the brothas lol..im not trying to tell you who to date or to be attracted to? all good blackmen hold their queens to a higher standard!cause your worth all the ritches god have to offer you.. its just the way it is. are you under age? im not comming on to you? im not comfortable writing to very very young child.
LOL Why does everyone always think I'm underage? No I'm not underage, I just 13 on there b/c I needed a number or my email. But anyways, I'm turning 18 in a couple of days and I also love the respect you have or black women.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#10935 Oct 11, 2012
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
no offense but most latinos would say that we dont what americans think... if anything.... americans are bottom in the world because no one likes americans worldwide... go to europe and say ur american... u get rude and mean looks...
I disagree b/c the same way ya'll foreign ppl feel about us is the same way most americans feel towards non-americans.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#10936 Oct 11, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a temper!! ;-D I just b/c I st8d the fact. ;-) 1st of all, lemme get this straight, overwhelming majority of us Latin peeps (some 600 million all around the world) dun give a shyat what y'all Yanks think 'bout us. ;-) 2nd, overwhelming majority of us Latin peeps dun even have in mind to come to the ole Yankland as anythin' more than tourists, & some of us will even put a buck on a Yank byatch or two, as we usally do. ;-D 3rd, out of all Latin peeps in the world a really tiny minority lives in the ole Yankland, & P.Ricans outta all Latins in the world are basically colonized Latin Caribbeans & converted to Latin Yanks to the bone, today. ;-) & finally, I'm here to wake y'all up desper8 Black Yanks/Yank IViggers & teach y'all 'bout us Latin peeps, outside the Yankland. ;-D That'd be it, really. ;-)
- wake up, & pay attention to the chicks in these videos
h.ttp://is.gd/kd6NLr
h.ttp://is.gd/lFeM5c
h.ttp://is.gd/BiUsxo
h.ttp://is.gd/zcF8MB
h.ttp://is.gd/CAJaIi
h.ttp://is.gd/kQEVSI
h.ttp://is.gd/AYDdjK
I still see all mixed light or white. ;-D It's what it is, & nobody gives a shyat 'bout Anglo Caribbean Jamaicans & their world usin' their dark Jamaican chicks. ;-) Just like we Latin peeps use our dark Latin babes, if needed & the mood is right. ;-D So dun gimme this shyat 'bout Black Yank chicks/women in the Latin videos. ;-) Ya better go complain to yo' Black Yank IViggers runnin''round White & light mixed Yank chicks. ;-D It's yo' Black Yank community prob, not ours. ;-) In the very end, we have our numerous communities, our nations & our countries to rely on, whenever needed. Real talk, again. ;-D
WOW..........Loos like someone's a little mad. But, I don't fault you b/c you have no idea hat I'm talking about and it's obvious you haven't seen the videos and heard the songs I've listened to. And it's also clear that you have never been to america nor toured anywhere in america. You have your veiws and opinions so all I can do is just respectully disagree and respect them.
Britbaby

Allentown, PA

#10937 Oct 11, 2012
I had to comment..... I am a black female nd have only dated Hispanic men in fact I'm married with two kids by a PUERTO RICAN I was so insecure at first bc of comments like this but the reality is Hispanic woman have a attitude if not the same worst than a AA woman. From his experience he says Hispanic woman tries to control them rather than blk woman try to better him, that's why we married. I hate the stereotype that the world have on AA woman. We don't take shit from people but we can be the sweetest people in the world our hair may not be the longest or straightest but we are still beautiful I'm 22 nd I work go to school raise two kids clean nd cook nd support my man so what you think you know about SOME AA females don't get it twisted with all of us!!
miguel

Hurst, TX

#10938 Oct 11, 2012
Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to men from all over the world. Polls seem to indicate otherwise. BW rank at the very bottom. The only BW who have any kind of chance of being considered attractive are the light skin ones with White blood. Sorry and don't kill the messenger.
No u got it all wrong WW are the bottom of the list. Is proven when bulk are all over the world they are wanted. Am Mexican from Mexico and u should that bw picture is on top. The funny thing about is o heard that if u go on a trip to Europe where WW come from you'll the last one to approach while bw is being proposed.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#10939 Oct 11, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree b/c the same way ya'll foreign ppl feel about us is the same way most americans feel towards non-americans.
IF U GO TO france or england or mexico or places like russia... the perception is fat and lazy and loud and act like their cocky and think their the shit because their americans....

ppl think its juts mexico....i mean have u talk to englishmen... they say the same thing as a mexican...

mexicans as others.... i dont care what americans think i mean its comes to the point like they make themselves as the heroes all the time and others as villians
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#10940 Oct 11, 2012
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>are you crazy!! sistahs are the worlds most attractive women by far.
blk american girls???? u crazy??? over ethiopians???? or cape verdes, italians or turkish girls???? ur going to put them over those ladies??? u must be crazy
UruEuWauWau

Belém, Brazil

#10941 Oct 11, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW..........Loos like someone's a little mad. But, I don't fault you b/c you have no idea hat I'm talking about and it's obvious you haven't seen the videos and heard the songs I've listened to. And it's also clear that you have never been to america nor toured anywhere in america. You have your veiws and opinions so all I can do is just respectully disagree and respect them.
I'm not mad in the least of yo' delusional Yank banana azz. ;-D I know how the Yankland looks like, the real one. ;-) & just b/c a few Afro-Latin babes hang around Latin dudes it still dun mean y'all Yank BWs/IViggresses stand a chance. ;-D But I reckon w/ Yank whitey y'all stand much better chances. ;-)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10942 Oct 11, 2012
I and I will couldn't ever go astray...
miguel

Hurst, TX

#10943 Oct 11, 2012
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
blk american girls???? u crazy??? over ethiopians???? or cape verdes, italians or turkish girls???? ur going to put them over those ladies??? u must be crazy
I definitely agree with cigar face. QQ your are just anti American in general. If you or anybody else don't bw don't come come here n let people that like b here. U even jealous cuz a bw look better than your girl or a bm stole your woman one of the two. Am Mexican y con muchacha honra n I love bw the most girls in the world n what u see on this forum as well. U want Turkish or Italian am pretty sure u have some people on your favor but if u don't like bw they even b on your mind. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN B HERE IF U DON'T LIKE BW BUT U HERE NOBODY CALL U
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#10944 Oct 12, 2012
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I definitely agree with cigar face. QQ your are just anti American in general. If you or anybody else don't bw don't come come here n let people that like b here. U even jealous cuz a bw look better than your girl or a bm stole your woman one of the two. Am Mexican y con muchacha honra n I love bw the most girls in the world n what u see on this forum as well. U want Turkish or Italian am pretty sure u have some people on your favor but if u don't like bw they even b on your mind. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN B HERE IF U DON'T LIKE BW BUT U HERE NOBODY CALL U
I didnt say i dont like bw... where did i say that miguel.... i said why are americans are generalize so much on race.... its stupid... thats why im like oooooo ok,,, i want to generalize americans.... apparently people here get upset when i do that... well, other countries not just mexico... around the world feel same way about americans.... they have right to generalize as well as americans...
Cigar Face

Riverview, FL

#10945 Oct 12, 2012
Beautiful WW wrote:
<quoted text>I've been told I look like a young Elisabeth Taylor the actress.
If you look like that then why would you call other people ugly? its no reason for it.I take that back Ive met plenty of racist strange white women who got to know me then wanted to sleep with me because im a black man im new to their taste and its taboo!have you ever been with a black man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Gmoney 32,909
Delay in National Guard-Failure by liberal Balt... 28 min Have a nice day 3
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 29 min attai1 151
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 35 min PolakPotrafi 586
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 37 min Glimmer 117,091
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 56 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 99
What if all blacks in the U.S. were shipped bac... (Nov '08) 1 hr 1TruePatriot1776 510
More from around the web