Do Hispanic men like black women
kay

United States

#9243 Feb 8, 2012
FlashBack21 wrote:
I am cuban and I would never date a black woman. I think in general that black women date white men the most. Hispanic men do not usually find black women attractive. Why would we when we have hispanic women? Hispanic women are some of the most beautiful women on earth. Nobody can argue with that.
I strongly disagree I am a afro Hispanic .Born in the us so most don't know tell I tell them.But Hispanic men always come up to me thinking I'm just a black woman so I don't know were you are gettin your info from.
mslins

Homestead, FL

#9244 Feb 13, 2012
I am A black woman who happen to luv my black man. i live in a area where there is all spanish people and i very few blacks (u can count us on ur hand) and they come in all size shapes and color and I must say they look kind of funny to me they just don't carry that swag that a well dressed, educated, qualified and quality black brother carries. their women hair lovely hair but most of them around here after their first child becomes fat and out of shape they still have lovely hair but their face isn't all that. and i come from black, white and bahamian. and i'm just being truthful and not hating on anyone.
mslins

Homestead, FL

#9245 Feb 13, 2012
Their men just do't hold anything for me and yes before u say that i am ulgy everyday that i pick up my daughter they holla at me but they just don't do anything for me so in all you don't have to worry about this 1 thinking about hispanic mexican or any of the other race. And no i'm not against any other race I just luv what my black brothers bring to the table.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9246 Feb 13, 2012
Wisconsin wrote:
I will give you my address . Give me yours.whats wrong whith you? Your scared ??? Now what is it?
dude sthu
mchelle

Mechanicsville, VA

#9247 Feb 19, 2012
FlashBack21 wrote:
I am cuban and I would never date a black woman. I think in general that black women date white men the most. Hispanic men do not usually find black women attractive. Why would we when we have hispanic women? Hispanic women are some of the most beautiful women on earth. Nobody can argue with that.
. You burn black rice eater! I'm black my husband is puerto rican boo! I'm a sexy sista! Latino women are nasty, sloppy and all they know how to do is have a wet butt and pop babies!! You couldntget a sister cause cubans are ugly, and all latino men have short wee wee, latino women are the only ones wo can take lil weeners!! Racist pric! Eat rice
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#9248 Feb 20, 2012
okay so 'Latina'..i am a black woman and i think that hispanic girls are really beautiful but sweetheart it's also some ridiculous looking hispanic girls also. and as far as black women being rude and disgusting, thats true for some, but it's also true for hispanic women as well, you haven't met every black woman in the world so please don't pass judgement on any race just because you have a bone to pick with them..and the 'better bodies' thing is a sick joke...GROW UP!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9249 Feb 20, 2012
FlashBack21 wrote:
If you were really cuban… you would know that your country is VERY mixed up with african culture and alot of you have african blood… so I dont believe you are cuban-- then you would know that there are all races of cubans and your people had a LOT of african slaves in it and alot of you are mulatto… your not cuban.

africanamerican/panamanian afro latina pride and love my african ancestors ;)
G cowett

Euless, TX

#9250 Feb 22, 2012
Ain't no lover like a Latin lover
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

Silver Spring, MD

#9251 Feb 24, 2012
AfricanPride wrote:
<quoted text> If you were really cuban… you would know that your country is VERY mixed up with african culture and alot of you have african blood… so I dont believe you are cuban-- then you would know that there are all races of cubans and your people had a LOT of african slaves in it and alot of you are mulatto… your not cuban.
africanamerican/panamanian afro latina pride and love my african ancestors ;)
we need to stop saying african culture; this is so stupid... you know how many countries are in africa let alone theirs millions of cultures in those countries... cuba is mix with spanish, immigrants from europe as well as germans, irish, portugal, arabs, even chinese and filipinos.. this is why i dont get about americans... thats who you are... your not black latina... if you were; you should be born and raise from any latin country yess you are afro-latino.... but if your half AA and half panama... that doesnt make u afro-latina..????? your american... thats who you are..

i like your giving lecture about cuba and let alone you never been to cuba... by the way.. if thats your picture... damn your a ugly girl
ROLAND

Hialeah, FL

#9252 Feb 29, 2012
@FLASHBACK21 , I AM ALSO CUBAN...AMERICAN BORN.... AND I LOVE BLACK GIRLS HOMIE , SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF , BUT AS ANOTHER COMMENT I READ WILL DEFINITLY ALWAYS GO FOR THE MORE PREPPY , BLACK GIRLS WHO EVEN SPEAK LIKE WHITE GIRLS.

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9253 Feb 29, 2012
You mean black girls with good grammar. So you're saying black girls / black people can't have good grammar. Don't be ignorant. You shouldn't be dating black females at all with that type of mentality. A lot latin men are really proving themselves to be severely ignorant assholes. 'Speak like white girls' smh.

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9254 Feb 29, 2012
I didn't know that everything good was only a white thing. Smfh. I hate when people say ignorant things such as 'talking white' and 'dressing white' with a passion. Can't stand it. Since when was being educated and classy only a white thing ?
tiny

United States

#9256 Mar 5, 2012
I personally think that black men are just great!!!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Menifee, CA

#9257 Mar 7, 2012
yes some of them like us I dated alot of Hispanic man

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Mobile, Alabama

#9259 Mar 8, 2012
Wow, this thread is still going strong

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9260 Mar 8, 2012
MvskokeAngel wrote:
Wow, this thread is still going strong
lol...yeah!
Roberto

Toronto, Canada

#9261 Mar 9, 2012
Growing up in my teenage years, black women always dated me. But I always find black women to be hermosas, bella and bonita. I don't know what's up with people thinking that all hispanic men like me are racist towards black women. We are not all like that and we love them as well. I am currently dating a beautiful black women.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Mobile, Alabama

#9262 Mar 9, 2012
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>lol...yeah!
Hey, how have you been?
UruEuWauWau

Kenmore, WA

#9263 Mar 10, 2012
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>lol...yeah!
& look who's here, my baby gyal. ;-D Still dreamin' of us Afro-Latin/BRA dudes. Stay blessed. ;^)
UruEuWauWau

Kenmore, WA

#9264 Mar 10, 2012
MvskokeAngel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, how have you been?
Uh huh, & this is really a surprise. ;-D Is toxic so bad?! ;^D I did hear from ya for some time, sis. ;-) I miss the time we were interactin' like 'on the other side', sis. ;-D BTW, it's not important, but there's a Bulgarian gypsy monkey azz lookin' retarded phagg desper8 lame pathetic small fry troll tryin' to pose as me while usin' my moniker. ;-) Dun pay that retarded monkey behind a proxy switcher any heed. ;^D But if ya wanna have some fun feel free to play w/ that nonsensical Spangarian speakin' gypsy monkey retarded cocksuckin' troll from Sofia gypsy tent city in real Spanish. Keheheheheh ;-D Stay blessed. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 min iamcuriousnow 2,090
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,250,986
I'm in love with Trish b from Topix 11 min Bobby T Canada 84
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 13 min Two Dogs 148
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 14 min I DESPISE BLACKS 4
What black chicks can learn frm white chicks 18 min Client9 22
All women prefer white men 22 min The Night Grows Pale 5,170
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 37 min y3llabo14 150
More from around the web