First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#534 Oct 23, 2011
Truthtellerxxx-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww. Don't feel bad. These women who does these kinda things ON PURPOSE OF ATTENTION are obviously in hell. Its a state of mind. Whenever someone is ignorant, does something out of ignorance, it is because they are in hell. If it was really ''true love'' then they would not be ''pretending'' to be in heaven with their interracial dating partners.

So smile. Do you. And focus on the positive blackwomen who focuses on the positive blackmen.
True, he shouldn't feel bad, all he needs to do is look at how you treat AAW and how you chase after WW and married a WW for 20 years while you put AAW down and didn't do a damn thing for any of them for the last 35 years!

Not until I called you did you even realize what you've done because you have so much "Self Hatred in you" for Black women!

I agree with this Black man.

Are Black Women becoming like Asian Women??

Alot of the IR AAW said they need to get smart like Asian woman and date/marry out and refuse AAM who destroy the race and care nothing about the AA community!

Actually MACEO they talk about men like you and your friends! I can understand why because you don't do a damn thing for he race all of your time, investment, what little money you had all went into getting "White skin" so you could feel like a man and feel worthy! LMAO

For the life of me, I don't understand why so many BM refuse to admit that 25% of BM are married to WW/other races and almost 10 times that amount are dating!

I agree with this Black man on Youtube, he said that the Very attractive Black women are crossing over with White men and don't want Black men now.

http://youtu.be/IplOGI1DS8A

In a way, i think this is coming to pass! Like I said my neices and other high achieving Black women have been marrying White males or other races who are high achievers on their level; there no longer settling for lowly Black males with your excuses and disrespect!

Bye Bye Black men we don't need you!

Dont need the fact that you "Can't man up" and you refuse to man up and you've been chasing after white puzzy! Even the President of the United States said Black men don't care about their women and children which is sad, so your paying for it!

none

Indianapolis, IN

#535 Oct 23, 2011
HE OR SHE WHO THINKS OF HIS OWN AS A CHEAP PRODUCT,IS A CHEAP PRODUCT THEM SELVES.THIS IS WORDS OF TRUE WISDOM.YOU CANT LABEL ALL BLACKMEN ITS LIKE GOING TO A OLD CHICARGO BULLS GAME, AND SAYING ALL THOSE PLAYERS CANT PLAY,BUT YOU AND EVERYONE KNOWS JORDAN WILL BRING THE HEAT EVERY NIGHT. FRIST OF ALL THE HISTROY CHANNEL ON TV WITH EXPERTS HAVE SAID THE FRIST MAN ON EARTH WAS BLACK.BLACKWOMEN WERE GIVEN A RIB A GARDEN AND A BLACKMAN GAVE YOU,YOUR FRIST NAME EVE.BUT IT WAS YOU THAT BIT THE APPLE,AND GAVE UP YOUR PLACE.IT WAS YOU THAT CAUSED HIM TO LOSE HIS PLACE, WHY SHOULD YOU LEAD.IF NOT FOR DR.KING A BLACKMAN WHERE WOULD YOU BE TODAY. THE FRIST MAN WILL BE LAST,AND THE LAST WILL BE FRIST.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#536 Oct 23, 2011
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>you do realize the thread topic dear. i mean.....what you are saying really doesnt add up.... it is highly evident that this DOES still bother you and some other black women.....if not then why do you talk down on it so?.....and why are there soooo many threads on this.....just type in the topic and it will pull up all the threads on the subject.... i really cant stand when women like you try to look so above the frey, but you are right in the midst of it..... you try to be so goody to shoo, but you look dumb and silly.......a decade and some change late?..... hows bout you been a few fries short.... figure out the rest!
Well I think that Ir people such as yourself date for the right reasons then people wont have any problems with it. But there are too many Ir daters both men and black wome date non blacks for the wrong reasons, such as skin color. They dont look of anything else but skin color. When has finding a perfect mate have anything to do with how light they are or how long their hair is for black people? An attractive person is an attractive person regardless on how light or dark they are. This is why Ir daters are looked down on.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#537 Oct 23, 2011
none-MACEO wrote:
HE OR SHE WHO THINKS OF HIS OWN AS A CHEAP HE FRIST MAN WILL BE LAST,AND THE LAST WILL BE FRIST.
well, I guess Black women went ahead of Black males so you could be right! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#538 Oct 23, 2011
none wrote:
CAUSED HIM TO LOSE HIS PLACE, WHY SHOULD YOU LEAD.IF NOT FOR DR.KING A BLACKMAN WHERE WOULD YOU BE TODAY. THE FRIST MAN WILL BE LAST,AND THE LAST WILL BE FRIST.
MACEO LISTEN TO THIS BLACK GUY!

DESIRABLE BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE ARE DATING/MARRYING WHITE MALES.

According to this Educated Black man, White men are getting the most Beautiful, Talented, Attractive, Educated Black females who are crossing over to White males they don't want to waste their time on Black men anymore!

I agree with this Black man.

In a way, i think this is coming to pass! Like I said my neices and other high achieving Black women have been marrying White males or other races who are high achievers on their level; there no longer settling for lowly Black males with your excuses and disrespect!

Bye Bye Black men we don't need you!

Good Video and very true!
none

Indianapolis, IN

#539 Oct 23, 2011
BLACK WOMEN ARE A GIFT,SOME BAD SOME GOOD ITS JUST WHAT,TEAM THEY PLAY FOR.BACK IN SLAVERY TIMES WHITE MEN WOULD STAB A BLACKWOMEN,WITH THE CHILD STILL IN THE WOMB,LIKE CATTLE.THEY BROKE UP FAMILYIES,AND GAVE THEM TO OTHER SLAVE HOLDERS.BLACKMEN AND WOMEN NEED,TO PUT A SIDE THERE ANGER AND REMBER THAT SONG GET ON THE BUS TO THE MILLON MAN MARCH.AND BEFORE MANY OF YOU TRY TO BUILD UP THE WHITEMAN,ASK YOUR SELF WHO INVENTED AIDS,AND KILLING MILLONS.WHO TRYIED TO KILL 7 MILLON JEWS,SINCE 1865 DID BLACK PEOPLE BUILD UP TRILLONS IN DEBT,LOOK AT ALL THOSE RICH FAT WHITE CATS GOING OVER SEAS LEAVEING YOU JOB LESS .WAKE UP .

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

#540 Oct 23, 2011
I am not upset if a brotha wants to be with a non-black woman. It's his choice. What most bw get upset with is the fact that he feels the need to bash bw to justify his decision rather than just go. I'd rather see both, my sistas and brothas, happy. When it comes to the problems in the black community, we are all at fault. We need to start finding solutions rather than playing the blame game.
none

Indianapolis, IN

#541 Oct 23, 2011
THE SOLUTION FOR BLACK PEOPLE,IS TO LOVE THEM SELVES FRIST ,THIS BRINGS HEALING.IF YOU CANT LOVE,ONE ANOTHER YOU ARE LIKE A FAN CHEERING FOR OTHER TEAMS ,BUT YOUR OWN.JUST BECAUSE THAT TEAM IS DOWN,IT NEVER MEANS TO JUMP SHIP.THE PROBLEM IS MANY OF YOU,WERE NEVER ON THE SAME PAGE IN THE BEGINING.AND WHEN NON WHITES TURN ON YOU IT WILL BE THE SAME STORY. BLACK WOMEN MANY OF YOU ARE LIKE,THOSE BAD FANS,ONLY THERE WHEN THE CHIPS ARE UP.MANY OF YOU SIMPLY DONT UNDER THE GAMES OF THE MEDIA,THERE USEING TO TURN YOU AGAINST YOUR SELVES.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#542 Oct 23, 2011
Kat124 wrote:
We as black women hate to see a black man walk down the street with a non black women,but ask you self this is we seen him walking alone would we want him??? Most black women get caught up in bet and want an ignorant thug as a man. so when the educated brotha comes along he is already put in a category as a lame. but then when hes with someone else we are all like what the hell. Like tiger Woods for instance if he was just an average joe raised the same way , no black women would want him ,because he would be lame. so why do black women get mad when hes married to a white women. most black men love black women,but we dont not love them , we have let ourselves go,put in weaves to look more like the ww we so called hate, and say these men aint shit.we force these men to scout out non black women then we get mad when we see it. tell me why is that
Are you sure your a Black woman? Your making way to much sense.
Dom

Beaverton, OR

#543 Jul 7, 2013
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kat keep in mind that it takes two to tango. The Black woman, did not get herself pregnant by herself..........and if the black man did not want to be a Father or wanted to be in a committed relationship. Then he should have prevented it by having protected sex. Most Black women do not want to be single or a single parent.
And men and women hold grudges who have been hurt. Sorry, but we can't put that all on only Black women. Black men, should be held accountable.
Kat you are going to face a lot of experiences, and in time you will see what i'm talking about.......
I don't agree! Men should have prevented it part? Um, can they women not take their birth control or is that to hard? Women can also prevent it by not spreading there legs and if they do making sure she has taken her birth control and is wrapping it up, important to work together. I am a women and I hate it when I hear things like that. But it seems no one cares who they have children with anymore which is very sad.
Dom

Beaverton, OR

#544 Jul 7, 2013
Kat124 wrote:
<quoted text>being a women whos is responsible for making sure you dont get pregnant???
it's not true!! Love to see the
Can't blame the men for getting you pregnant because he told you "ill be careful" hello did we not take sex ed? He can't be careful! You will get pregnant! Who is responsible? Um the women it's your duty to protect your body if he didn't respect your choice of wearing a condom then NEXT! And you should be on birth control..takes two to tango respect your body

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#545 Jul 7, 2013
true if you are short black man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking for a white man to please my beauti... (Apr '11) 4 min wierdos all 73
Mr. Brown 5 min TheDoby 59
Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 6 min clearly 1,980
Gabby Douglas doesn't have a white boyfriend!!! (Aug '12) 7 min Ging Freeces 33
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 7 min Stupid Thread 76
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min African AE 7,653
white pride...but i'm "black" 10 min Blackwhitegirl 1
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 1 hr Nat Turner 60
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Matthew_1 307

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE