black men love black women its black women who dont love them

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Westerville, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2009
We as black women hate to see a black man walk down the street with a non black women,but ask you self this is we seen him walking alone would we want him??? Most black women get caught up in bet and want an ignorant thug as a man. so when the educated brotha comes along he is already put in a category as a lame. but then when hes with someone else we are all like what the hell. Like tiger Woods for instance if he was just an average joe raised the same way , no black women would want him ,because he would be lame. so why do black women get mad when hes married to a white women. most black men love black women,but we dont not love them , we have let ourselves go,put in weaves to look more like the ww we so called hate, and say these men aint shit.we force these men to scout out non black women then we get mad when we see it. tell me why is that

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#2 Jan 11, 2009
Uh oh!...

Westerville, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2009
i guess noone wants to comment on the thread. to much of a true issue
Black Budda

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
We as black women hate to see a black man walk down the street with a non black women,but ask you self this is we seen him walking alone would we want him??? Most black women get caught up in bet and want an ignorant thug as a man. so when the educated brotha comes along he is already put in a category as a lame. but then when hes with someone else we are all like what the hell. Like tiger Woods for instance if he was just an average joe raised the same way , no black women would want him ,because he would be lame. so why do black women get mad when hes married to a white women. most black men love black women,but we dont not love them , we have let ourselves go,put in weaves to look more like the ww we so called hate, and say these men aint shit.we force these men to scout out non black women then we get mad when we see it. tell me why is that
Black women on a whole don't love black men. They seem to tolerate them. Black men know this, because of the countless years of abuse from black women.
Black women do this because of low self-esteem. They see anything black as less than.
So when black women complain about black men that date out. It is not because of love. She is saying that why would anyone of a higher race choose to date a black man. She thinks black men are worthless, and thinks everyone else should think so also. That is why they come on here as say any woman that dates a black man is a reject.
MDJ

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124, you are off the hook! You definitely, do not support Black Women, who do not fit the description you describe. And i think, like Kristen said..........most of us promote how much we love and respect black men. That gets overlooked, and the negative comments get the most attention.

But what about the black men who have cheated on the black women and who have multiple children outside of the relationships. And the sistas who've taken them back?

What about the Black Men, who prefer lightskinned black women. And discriminate against brownskinned and darkskinned women?

What about the black men who do not date the black women who wear their hair natural.....but prefer long, black and straight with light colored eyes.

What about the black man who has a degree and comes from the hood. But don't want to date a sista who comes from the hood. Just because she comes from the hood doe'snt mean she's hood. But she has a regular gov'nt job.

What about the black men who makes over 80,000 who are stil single want to date different women because they feel they make so much money they don't have to limit themselves to one woman and REFUSE to commit?

What about the black men who hold all black women accountable for their bad past relationships......but they have not dated all black women. So instead, of finding that black woman who is loyal and have there best interest. They btch, and complain........" Wha Wha Wha....i'm going to date a white woman because she's submissive, I'm going to date and asian woman because she's passive, i'm going to date a latina....because she's has a beautiful shape and long hair WTF? Where is the love, people??? Not once say anything about love. Hahahaha!!!
MDJ

Location hidden

#6 Jan 11, 2009
Not all Black Men, is like that Kat! But you can't pacify black men and there issues. They have to be responsible, like they want black women to be responsible. Black Men, have messed over us to........it's not just black women.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#7 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
LOL I couldn't give two sh**s!

I hate these generalizations you started out with because you can't prove every black women is getting upset or that every black woman is passing up all the good black men!

I remember Dennis Rodman making a similar claim that BW passed him up that's why he only dated white. Two failed marriages (to Madonna and Carmen Electra) later, both of them talked about how immature they were for marrying him, the novelty I guess wore off and they both ended up marrying white men. Now my point is, I applaud the black women that saw through him and new he had too many instability to be worth their time. The white women didn't see throught it because they were so eager to have excitement in their lives. Runs contrary to a lot of arguments thrown around on this forum.

And for the record, I still don't find Tiger Woods attractive. It has nothing to do with him being "a good black man". In fact, he doesn't even refer to himself as black so he was a terrible example. Find somebody else!

Level 2

Philly & London SE6

#8 Jan 11, 2009
forgive the grammatical errors.

Westerville, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2009
MDJ wrote:
Kat124, you are off the hook! You definitely, do not support Black Women, who do not fit the description you describe. And i think, like Kristen said..........most of us promote how much we love and respect black men. That gets overlooked, and the negative comments get the most attention.
But what about the black men who have cheated on the black women and who have multiple children outside of the relationships. And the sistas who've taken them back?
What about the Black Men, who prefer lightskinned black women. And discriminate against brownskinned and darkskinned women?
What about the black men who do not date the black women who wear their hair natural.....but prefer long, black and straight with light colored eyes.
What about the black man who has a degree and comes from the hood. But don't want to date a sista who comes from the hood. Just because she comes from the hood doe'snt mean she's hood. But she has a regular gov'nt job.
What about the black men who makes over 80,000 who are stil single want to date different women because they feel they make so much money they don't have to limit themselves to one woman and REFUSE to commit?
What about the black men who hold all black women accountable for their bad past relationships......but they have not dated all black women. So instead, of finding that black woman who is loyal and have there best interest. They btch, and complain........" Wha Wha Wha....i'm going to date a white woman because she's submissive, I'm going to date and asian woman because she's passive, i'm going to date a latina....because she's has a beautiful shape and long hair WTF? Where is the love, people??? Not once say anything about love. Hahahaha!!!
like i said before over half of black homes are ran by single black women, that have a grudge towards black men. Black men are caught up in the light skinned long hair light eyes bs just as the women are. Im not trying to disrespect black women im a black women myself,but what i see on a regualr basis with black women is ridiculous,and i cant say that im not guilty of this also. everyone is not gonna agree with what i say,but if noone says anything the black race is gonna be more broken up then it is now..

Level 2

Philly & London SE6

#10 Jan 11, 2009
*too much instability*

Adding: It's easy to hide behind generalizations, but when you start looking at specific situations, it gives a broader picture of what's going on.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#11 Jan 11, 2009
you know what...if thats how you feel, thats your business! I know how i feel about black men, and thats all that matters to me.

Level 2

Philly & London SE6

#12 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
<quoted text>like i said before over half of black homes are ran by single black women, that have a grudge towards black men. Black men are caught up in the light skinned long hair light eyes bs just as the women are. Im not trying to disrespect black women im a black women myself,but what i see on a regualr basis with black women is ridiculous,and i cant say that im not guilty of this also. everyone is not gonna agree with what i say,but if noone says anything the black race is gonna be more broken up then it is now..
Do you have stat's on how many homes are ran by SBW w/ grudges towards black men? Probably not! Just another empty accussation over the net. If you want to say you are surrounded by it, then that would make more sense. But environments do very, keep that in mind.
lilnita

Birmingham, AL

#14 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
Pff!
"We" as Black women?!?!
Nah, nah, nah you speak for yourself. Don't include me in the same group with you and SOME of the other Black women with YOUR screwed up thinking lol.
Nothing what you just posted is relevant to me nor does it apply to me and what I do lol.

BTW, I do hope that YOU get yourself together because that type of thinking IS messed up.
Carry on! HA! HA!:D
MDJ

Location hidden

#15 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
<quoted text>like i said before over half of black homes are ran by single black women, that have a grudge towards black men. Black men are caught up in the light skinned long hair light eyes bs just as the women are. Im not trying to disrespect black women im a black women myself,but what i see on a regualr basis with black women is ridiculous,and i cant say that im not guilty of this also. everyone is not gonna agree with what i say,but if noone says anything the black race is gonna be more broken up then it is now..
Kat keep in mind that it takes two to tango. The Black woman, did not get herself pregnant by herself..........and if the black man did not want to be a Father or wanted to be in a committed relationship. Then he should have prevented it by having protected sex. Most Black women do not want to be single or a single parent.

And men and women hold grudges who have been hurt. Sorry, but we can't put that all on only Black women. Black men, should be held accountable.

Kat you are going to face a lot of experiences, and in time you will see what i'm talking about.......
MDJ

Location hidden

#16 Jan 11, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, I still don't find Tiger Woods attractive. It has nothing to do with him being "a good black man". In fact, he doesn't even refer to himself as black so he was a terrible example. Find somebody else!
OMG yes! Tiger Woods was on Oprah, and he said he was mixed with everything excluding being mixed with black. I was like.....What in the world! Hahaha!!!

Westerville, OH

#17 Jan 11, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have stat's on how many homes are ran by SBW w/ grudges towards black men? Probably not! Just another empty accussation over the net. If you want to say you are surrounded by it, then that would make more sense. But environments do very, keep that in mind.
right now im in wv i've lived in brooklyn,philly, and maryland and everything is the same.

Westerville, OH

#18 Jan 11, 2009
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG yes! Tiger Woods was on Oprah, and he said he was mixed with everything excluding being mixed with black. I was like.....What in the world! Hahaha!!!
okobe bryant michael strahan , cuba gooding junior taye diggs etc put anyone of them there

Westerville, OH

#19 Jan 11, 2009
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kat keep in mind that it takes two to tango. The Black woman, did not get herself pregnant by herself..........and if the black man did not want to be a Father or wanted to be in a committed relationship. Then he should have prevented it by having protected sex. Most Black women do not want to be single or a single parent.
And men and women hold grudges who have been hurt. Sorry, but we can't put that all on only Black women. Black men, should be held accountable.
Kat you are going to face a lot of experiences, and in time you will see what i'm talking about.......
oh my gosh where are you from some black women love the quote mammas baby daddies maybe and most women know what kind of relationship their in before they get pregnant they just think having a baby connects them to that man

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
I could sit here and type out an elaborative comment in response to this post, but I feel it's not even worth the time. This is all I have to say (for now at least); Prosectively and retrospectivley, SPEAK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF, because this is not a "WE" thing!!! A number of Black men, and women fit your descriptions, however, you collect us a whole to make illogical assumptions......I'll recommend to you the action of get yourself to together, STAT.

Level 2

Philly & London SE6

#21 Jan 11, 2009
Kat124 wrote:
<quoted text>right now im in wv i've lived in brooklyn,philly, and maryland and everything is the same.
I don't doubt the single part because there are plenty of stats on that. But these informal surveys, where people just go by what they see, are deceptive. We tend to see what we focus on and also expose ourselves to like-minded people.

It's not even something I get into a discussion about with most black women, so how do you know it's half the women thinking that way, is my point. Is it on YOUR mind, are you asking every black women you see? How old are these women?

I've met white women at work who have had terrible relationships, to the point they loss all desire to get married again. It's not just black women! More and more women are having children out of wedlock. Hispanics have had the sharpest increase. Yes there are a lot of men in the AA community who are casual about dropping seed in women they know they have no intention of marrying. Some women may not care whether they get married, some may want marriage and hope that having a child will hold the man down, and some think the relationship may end up in marriage, and lastly sometimes condoms burst :=O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,190,578
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 2 min Gottz 35
8 DEAD in DOOR to DOOR SHOOTING SPREE!!!!!! 3 min Doctor No 15
Boycott the Academy Awards 6 min Big Knob 128
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 28 min BWIR_AbandonallBM 49
Putin is a dictator and about to get the public... 29 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 5
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 30 min zef 5,595
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 46 min unfazed 109,202
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 57 min Samoan Irish 543
All women prefer white men 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,536