Any Black Women Interested in a White...

Any Black Women Interested in a White Guy?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Ill just get straight to the point. I love Black Women and I dont know why lol..I mean im from the suburbs so you wouldn't think I do but yea I definetely do. I try flirting with some Black girls at college but they never seem interested in a White guy. So im just kinda seeing if there's any Black Women on here who may be interested. I have pics also if you want. Ohh yea I guess I need to say this for good measure cause im sure they may be a few angry black guys but my bad i like your women
phinicnjoki

Europe

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Am really interested in white guys
phinicnjoki

Europe

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Hw come am a black african and still single
phinicnjoki

Europe

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Am a black african seeking a white guy ready for serious relationship leading 2 marriage
Kristina

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2011
As long as you look good you will attract some women in here
brown beauty

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Aug 5, 2011
love white guys.. They'll do things just to make a black woman happy
brown beauty

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Aug 5, 2011
and i see more and more black woman wanting white men.. Your making a good choice girls =)

“Why are you so serious?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 5, 2011
jessi james wrote:
<quoted text>any white man is not better than every bm.u scare me.wm kill women and children.bm dont.wm put thought and creativity into said murders,because they enjoy it.who else sits around creating jokes specifically designed to inflict pain on millions of black children with internet access?they specialize in hurting innocent, helpless,gullible women and children.there will be lots of missing bw in the future if bw started thinking like u.
She isn't registered so i assume she is a troll. It could be this white guy pregending to be her to make his post look better rather than embaressing. See all of them with unregistered usernames? Aint it suspicious?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2011
yessss me! LOL I love black men but I have always been attracted to men of different races too, I just think it depends on the guy. Maybe you are choosing the wrong females to talk to bc I know plenty of blk women that date both inside and outside their race these days. At least I don't discriminate lol if he's a good guy he's a good guy :)

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2011
plus although this is very random lmao not one of my black female friends have disagreed with me that Chris Evans aka Captain America is sexy...he is like one of the sexiest men I have ever seen EVER and I do date black men lol
brown beauty

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Aug 6, 2011
I aint no fake im just on mobile.. Troll? What are you 12 years old.. Im only speaking the truth.. White guys are my favourt

Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2011
brown beauty wrote:
I aint no fake im just on mobile.. Troll? What are you 12 years old.. Im only speaking the truth.. White guys are my favourt
I am guessing youare a troll. If you aren't. Prove you are not
IRBW

AOL

#18 Aug 6, 2011
Panayanna77 wrote:
yessss me! LOL I love black men but I have always been attracted to men of different races too, I just think it depends on the guy. Maybe you are choosing the wrong females to talk to bc I know plenty of blk women that date both inside and outside their race these days. At least I don't discriminate lol if he's a good guy he's a good guy :)
You don't need to use any disclaimers to make BM feel better...you really should avoid speaking of other men when trying to be with another...it's a turn off....it's not like the OP went out of his way to mention other females...he kept the focus on BW here...we should do the same :)

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 6, 2011
brown beauty wrote:
and i see more and more black woman wanting white men.. Your making a good choice girls =)
with all these websites by aaw dedicated to irr with wm, i was wondering when wm would return the favor and start reaching out to bw. well it looks like the white boyz are holla'n back.

http://newsone.com/nation/thegrio3/dickflash-...

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Aug 7, 2011
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to use any disclaimers to make BM feel better...you really should avoid speaking of other men when trying to be with another...it's a turn off....it's not like the OP went out of his way to mention other females...he kept the focus on BW here...we should do the same :)
YO
U are interestinhg...
Tana

Europe

#23 Oct 15, 2011
N hu says a black woman cnt fal 4 a white guy?my friends n family kip wondering why do i kip rejectn al em black guys he myt b hot bt wen i dnt feel hm i dnt.white guys hv thr own unique of charm n i lyk it...thy also help with vocab

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#24 Oct 15, 2011
CleanShavenGuy24 wrote:
Ill just get straight to the point. I love Black Women and I dont know why lol..I mean im from the suburbs so you wouldn't think I do but yea I definetely do. I try flirting with some Black girls at college but they never seem interested in a White guy. So im just kinda seeing if there's any Black Women on here who may be interested. I have pics also if you want. Ohh yea I guess I need to say this for good measure cause im sure they may be a few angry black guys but my bad i like your women
some BW like WM, some do not.
and coming to topix to look for women? LOL! baaaaad choice
Morale

United States

#25 Jun 22, 2012
Am from kenya and ihave never dated just because i luv white guys n believe ma dream will b true. Any white guy intrested

“Is He That Somebody?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Aurora, CO

#26 Jun 22, 2012
I like mostly every race of men, and I like white guys. I think most black women stickto black guys, but some are starting to go IR. Anyway, good luck on your quest, lol.
lily

Kampala, Uganda

#27 Aug 30, 2016
Iam 28ugandan lady seeking for a white guy.white guys please check me out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,745,530
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 3 min Kang 319
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 3 min OPOP 12
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 5 min The Patriot 63
Black men are jealous of BWC 7 min OPOP 7
I wish Black Americans were more like the Eritr... 7 min Paul 10
News Black disabled folks have been separated from t... 10 min OPOP 19
Shit white people do 21 min Kang 262
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 4 hr Back Whipping Master 44
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr The Patriot 119