We black men are tired of blk womn bs...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#346 Jul 30, 2013
Pssst...honestly...lately I'm more tired from a bw....but I'm not complaining...hell if I have to die...let it be with her riding cowboy style!
shut up BOY

Prattville, AL

#347 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Pssst...honestly...lately I'm more tired from a bw....but I'm not complaining...hell if I have to die...let it be with her riding cowboy style!
psssst....honestly... WHO CAN'T FCK A BW???????? you say that like it's impossible or something.oh yeah,youre really helping their case out.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#348 Jul 30, 2013
Aww Moor, by opening up the conversation to include BF sexuality, on a thread dominated by racist trolls, you walked right into that one.

Even though you and I know that the average BW is nowhere near the Jezebel slut we're stereotyped to be.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#350 Jul 30, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
Aww Moor, by opening up the conversation to include BF sexuality, on a thread dominated by racist trolls, you walked right into that one.
Even though you and I know that the average BW is nowhere near the Jezebel slut we're stereotyped to be.
No sweetie...I didn't walk into anything...nothing that I'm not prepared to discuss!

You're sensitive about the way that bw are perceived and bashed...rightfully so!
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#351 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie...I didn't walk into anything...nothing that I'm not prepared to discuss!
You're sensitive about the way that bw are perceived and bashed...rightfully so!
You're right. I am sensitive about BW, especially concerning our bodies and sexuality, which are routinely exploited.
I'm aware that you can defend your position, lol, but I just read that comment and it made me cringe.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#354 Jul 30, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I am sensitive about BW, especially concerning our bodies and sexuality, which are routinely exploited.
I'm aware that you can defend your position, lol, but I just read that comment and it made me cringe.
LOL..all very understandable!

But contrary to what some of you ladies may believe...so are some of us bm...we're just as concerned with images of you...the way that you are exploited and the way that some accept these limited images of bw as the reality of all bw!

And even more concerned about individual bw who play to the stereotypes and degrading persona of bw...for their own personal gain!

Why...because for some of us...we realize that we are tied to you!

*Also keep in mind...I love to take people out on a ledge...and let them express their own personal thoughts...that's how you know and what you're dealing with...most of the time...they're simply spewing media supported ideas and images of AA!

Then I drop the hatched on their necks!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#355 Jul 30, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
rightfully so?this you say to a creature that bashes bm 24/7?what a joke.lol
LOL..I'm well aware of that fact as well!

But this is the thing...for some bw...like other women....from other groups...they've been used and abused so much...by the wrong guys...that they're stuck...in a perceptions of what every other bm in their lives have been like!

So we just have to move along...with the plan...and give them time and space...some will come around and at least realize that they are over the top...and that in reality men are men...and some never will!

whether they want to be with us or not...what assurance do we have...that we do know that men are men...it's a fact of life in this world!

*I've typed it before and I'll type it again...there are now bw walking around single,with little mixed children...and looking for men...to help them raise their children and to build with...why?...because they have jumped the fence only to realize that...

YES MEN ARE MEN...DIFFERENT MEN ONLY MEN SOME OF THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WELL AS SOME NEW AND DIFFERENT ONES!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#356 Jul 30, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>bw arent being exploited.if you have your own minds and take credit for your "education",your "jobs" ect. then you sure as hell have it when you do negative things and make negative choices.who is holding a gun to bw's head and making them shake their funky azz,and be sluts and ghetto gaggers to everybody and the grand wizard and everything else?
Sorry but yes they are...just like all women are exploited in this world...the idea that bw are somehow outside of or above being exploited...is only what they want you to believe!

They're so sneaky and manipulative...that they have bw willing to exploit themselves and put out the most degrading images of themselves and bw...world wide...and at the same time they're walking around talking about..."I'm doing me"

http://youtu.be/gabzGnu6w9A

Bw are in right where those who have them on their radar...have always wanted them to be!...right on target!

BW are now wide,open...to any and every nonbm that comes along and says the right thing...real or bullshyt!

And these guys are having a ball...going trough bw...just getting their feel

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#357 Jul 30, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>bw arent being exploited.if you have your own minds and take credit for your "education",your "jobs" ect. then you sure as hell have it when you do negative things and make negative choices.who is holding a gun to bw's head and making them shake their funky azz,and be sluts and ghetto gaggers to everybody and the grand wizard and everything else?
http://youtu.be/gabzGnu6w9A

This guy is being crude and completely insulting and having a laugh at these bw expense and they're laughing along with his ass!

Because many white men actually get off on degrading bw!

I'd set that little mofo on fire!
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#358 Jul 30, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
I don't where all your anger is coming from. It seems misplaced. Your attempts to belittle BW jobs and education did not go unnoticed.

Black female sexuality is indeed exlpoited. I never once said that BW did not share responsibility in their image.

The group of BW that engage in behavior that reinforces these stereotypes are in the minority, which is why it frustrates many of us who are hampered by this limited perception of BW.

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#359 Jul 30, 2013
Black men talk bad about black women then go straight to a non black woman and show her off. Smh I do not understand why because i know i am not jealous . I know deep down inside that i am better anyway and some just want the easy way out...
stanky booty bw

Prattville, AL

#360 Jul 30, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
Black men talk bad about black women then go straight to a non black woman and show her off. Smh I do not understand why because i know i am not jealous . I know deep down inside that i am better anyway and some just want the easy way out...
rephesh your nasty black ass dear
happy

United States

#364 Jul 31, 2013
Boyz2Men wrote:
White women are just plain old nicer than black women. Fact, so don't try to surge with me about it. Am a 31 year old African American man am walking down the street. And I say hi and smile and tell a joke to a white woman. She smiles back even laughs at my jokes and its good.
You do the same with a black random woman, say your walking down the street, and smile tell a joke and she gives you a gave like get the heck out of here. Or what's so damn funny, do I know you. Or " oh were you talking to me oh I didn't know that" their just bit%ches. They are sad,bitter, angry human beings.
Spanish women they smile back, same with Asian women you tell then a little joke give them a smile boom get a smile or even if she is busy. You get a quick " oh am sorry am late for work half smile get on her phone move.
Black women don't even bother to do that, they just come right out with the bi%tchiness. And then wonder why more and more MEN, not just black men only. But men in general want nothing to do with them.
The % of black men interracial dating is going up every year. And the crazy thing to me is that. Black women know their acting a fool, and are a pain in the azz. They just don't seem to care. They have a take it or leave it attitude. Well 75% of black women are single no marriage. So yes men are leaving it, and leaving it in mass.
White women,Asian women, Spanish women are like rabbits, cats, and nice friendly cute women.
And most not all black women are like predators lionesses, tigers or grizzly bears.
And people wonder why online dating sites are filled with black single women. Because they are the least likely people in society to find love and get married.
I don't know if there's something in black women brains, that just makes them more aggressive and mean and just masculine acting?
Do black women have more testosterone or something in their bodies? Because I don't know even the coldest acting white woman, is only a 4 in the black woman scale of 1-10 of been bitter and angry. My goodness, and then they have daughters and guess what a brand new generation of bitter,angry,rude black females.
It just seems to me anyways, that black men are more comfortable and are looking for relationships with non black women more and more.
I have heard that of all races of men black men are most likely to interracial date,while Asian men are least likely too.( I don't think it's by choice)
I think that's very interesting. I wonder if any one on here has why idea why more and more black older, and younger men are moving onto Spanish, white or any other race of women?
I will just sit back, and read the replies.
Its the blackwoman's experience that causes all of that; the other races of women collectively have had a easier ride. Smooth sailing; (maybe for some individually (no) BUT COLLECTIVELY yes.)
If others would get constant bashing and always place under the microsope to consecutively be analyized then their auroa would be stand offish to. When your perceived as being everything negative under the starry heaven and sun; none would get a smile out of you; you won't trust anyone to get a smile out of you. However, even under these conditions- to the world you look non understandable.......... BEE-CHEE. Interesting.

Level 3

Location hidden

#366 Aug 1, 2013
stanky booty bw wrote:
<quoted text> rephesh your nasty black ass dear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ylk-if4OvOsXX
I see someone got mad LMAO

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#367 Aug 4, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, okay. Well, you obviously believe in something I don't. I can't argue with that. If that's your views on how the world should be, you should live that way. Very interesting information by the way. I judged it as interesting.
I did not start it. Here is where I first learned that Islam is against any kind of racism or racial discrimination. a lot of people do not know that this statement exists. Some sects have taken it out:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves." ( http://www.iqrasense.com/about-islam/the-last...

Level 3

Location hidden

#369 Aug 4, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Lets be real here. We don't find you attractive.
Sure, thats why i have white men in my family. LMAO
Cee Gawd

Fremont, CA

#370 Aug 4, 2013
No way in all hellz is this bytch a medical student.

Level 3

Location hidden

#371 Aug 4, 2013
Cee Gawd wrote:
No way in all hellz is this bytch a medical student.
Your jealous arent you?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#372 Oct 5, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, thats why i have white men in my family. LMAO
Which would explain your..."What do you have against white men comment to me"....I don't have any white...or non-Black folks in my family...not one!

And I was born and raised into a proud,educated and professional well to do(if I may)family!

And while you may see a different side to the particular white males in your own personal family...they aren't always so kind and harmless to us black men!

I've been around white males my entire life...trust me...they aren't all "Good guys"
Nameless 15

Mountain View, CA

#373 Sep 17, 2015
_minnie_ wrote:
then date interracial and be happy :)
No ones stopping you
Yeah I know. Black men can go jump off a cliff. No one would care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urbanwear 3 min Truth Hurts 12
Black lives matter! 4 min BLM 66
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 5 min sugary puss 83
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 10 min True Judgement 2,095
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,843
20% of Trump’s campaign $ goes to Trump busine... 26 min TheOriginalDoby 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 52 min Anna 739
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 59 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 46,524
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Judea 32,680
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 103
Do you understand 3 hr Fukanig 29
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr American Cuckold 298
More from around the web