We black men are tired of blk womn bs...

We black men are tired of blk womn bs.we want to interracial date.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Boyz2Men

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 30, 2012
White women are just plain old nicer than black women. Fact, so don't try to surge with me about it. Am a 31 year old African American man am walking down the street. And I say hi and smile and tell a joke to a white woman. She smiles back even laughs at my jokes and its good.

You do the same with a black random woman, say your walking down the street, and smile tell a joke and she gives you a gave like get the heck out of here. Or what's so damn funny, do I know you. Or " oh were you talking to me oh I didn't know that" their just bit%ches. They are sad,bitter, angry human beings.

Spanish women they smile back, same with Asian women you tell then a little joke give them a smile boom get a smile or even if she is busy. You get a quick " oh am sorry am late for work half smile get on her phone move.

Black women don't even bother to do that, they just come right out with the bi%tchiness. And then wonder why more and more MEN, not just black men only. But men in general want nothing to do with them.

The % of black men interracial dating is going up every year. And the crazy thing to me is that. Black women know their acting a fool, and are a pain in the azz. They just don't seem to care. They have a take it or leave it attitude. Well 75% of black women are single no marriage. So yes men are leaving it, and leaving it in mass.

White women,Asian women, Spanish women are like rabbits, cats, and nice friendly cute women.

And most not all black women are like predators lionesses, tigers or grizzly bears.

And people wonder why online dating sites are filled with black single women. Because they are the least likely people in society to find love and get married.

I don't know if there's something in black women brains, that just makes them more aggressive and mean and just masculine acting?
Do black women have more testosterone or something in their bodies? Because I don't know even the coldest acting white woman, is only a 4 in the black woman scale of 1-10 of been bitter and angry. My goodness, and then they have daughters and guess what a brand new generation of bitter,angry,rude black females.

It just seems to me anyways, that black men are more comfortable and are looking for relationships with non black women more and more.
I have heard that of all races of men black men are most likely to interracial date,while Asian men are least likely too.( I don't think it's by choice)

I think that's very interesting. I wonder if any one on here has why idea why more and more black older, and younger men are moving onto Spanish, white or any other race of women?
I will just sit back, and read the replies.

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2012
then date interracial and be happy :)
No ones stopping you
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Boyz2Men wrote:
White women are just plain old nicer than black women. Fact, so don't try to surge with me about it. Am a 31 year old African American man am walking down the street. And I say hi and smile and tell a joke to a white woman. She smiles back even laughs at my jokes and its good.
You do the same with a black random woman, say your walking down the street, and smile tell a joke and she gives you a gave like get the heck out of here. Or what's so damn funny, do I know you. Or " oh were you talking to me oh I didn't know that" their just bit%ches. They are sad,bitter, angry human beings.
Spanish women they smile back, same with Asian women you tell then a little joke give them a smile boom get a smile or even if she is busy. You get a quick " oh am sorry am late for work half smile get on her phone move.
Black women don't even bother to do that, they just come right out with the bi%tchiness. And then wonder why more and more MEN, not just black men only. But men in general want nothing to do with them.
The % of black men interracial dating is going up every year. And the crazy thing to me is that. Black women know their acting a fool, and are a pain in the azz. They just don't seem to care. They have a take it or leave it attitude. Well 75% of black women are single no marriage. So yes men are leaving it, and leaving it in mass.
White women,Asian women, Spanish women are like rabbits, cats, and nice friendly cute women.
And most not all black women are like predators lionesses, tigers or grizzly bears.
And people wonder why online dating sites are filled with black single women. Because they are the least likely people in society to find love and get married.
I don't know if there's something in black women brains, that just makes them more aggressive and mean and just masculine acting?
Do black women have more testosterone or something in their bodies? Because I don't know even the coldest acting white woman, is only a 4 in the black woman scale of 1-10 of been bitter and angry. My goodness, and then they have daughters and guess what a brand new generation of bitter,angry,rude black females.
It just seems to me anyways, that black men are more comfortable and are looking for relationships with non black women more and more.
I have heard that of all races of men black men are most likely to interracial date,while Asian men are least likely too.( I don't think it's by choice)
I think that's very interesting. I wonder if any one on here has why idea why more and more black older, and younger men are moving onto Spanish, white or any other race of women?
here's your answer...

the WW walking down the street live under white men...who have provided her with safety... and a high sense of security....

so much so that some may even go looking for trouble at times....

whereas the black woman walkig down the street live under black men..who have provided crime ridden, unsafe environments for blk women and children...

blame yourself clown.... then move on...as as soon as white women start living under black men in crime ridden areas...they'll be the same way.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Boyz2Men wrote:
Cosign BM are not wasting time with BW anymore. We don't need the attitudal headache BW give out. I had the samde thing happen to me the other day. I was walking down the street and said hi to a BW. She waved and I commented on the nice weather that day to her. I received no response, and I asked how's her day going, once again no response. I just shook and head and started laughing, thinking to myself typical big time. No wonder a big majority of BW are single. I am glad my daughter is not like these scatterbrain BW of today. And yes other races of women are more friendly and understanding. BW wondering why BM are going to other races of women. Lashing out at BM will not endear you to BM sistas. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2012
"We black men", "Us black men" = White troll
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Cosign BM are not wasting time with BW anymore. We don't need the attitudal headache BW give out. I had the samde thing happen to me the other day. I was walking down the street and said hi to a BW. She waved and I commented on the nice weather that day to her. I received no response, and I asked how's her day going, once again no response. I just shook and head and started laughing, thinking to myself typical big time. No wonder a big majority of BW are single. I am glad my daughter is not like these scatterbrain BW of today. And yes other races of women are more friendly and understanding. BW wondering why BM are going to other races of women. Lashing out at BM will not endear you to BM sistas. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9zb2N7yxI3g/S9Vo_Tz...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/gallery...

http://www.allclutchbags.com/wp-content/uploa...

http://screamingangie.com/wp/wp-content/uploa...

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...

http://static.screenweek.it/2011/3/4/shame-mi...

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Lol @ "we want to interracial date". Dont speak for all black men.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#10 Mar 30, 2012
I think you're being overly sensitive and exaggerating.

You state over and over again about how you hate black women, and then you want to turn around and joke with them when you really feel contempt in your heart for all black women. Why are you so two faced?
You can't put out negativity, blacksexyman82, then expect to be treated nicely by those you loathe.

I guess it reigns true when they say whatever you put out you will get back in return. So don't talk crap about black women behind their backs and then expect to be respected by them. You get what you deserve.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Another thing, how can you speak for black men when you're not even black yourself.
pat

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Boyz2Men

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
Another thing, how can you speak for black men when you're not even black yourself.
I am black, and even black celebs and comedians mmtalking about how tough black women most of them are.

Chris Rock, and others. Why can't black women be nice, heck fake been nice.
Boyz2Men

Richmond, VA

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
here's your answer...
the WW walking down the street live under white men...who have provided her with safety... and a high sense of security....
so much so that some may even go looking for trouble at times....
whereas the black woman walkig down the street live under black men..who have provided crime ridden, unsafe environments for blk women and children...
blame yourself clown.... then move on...as as soon as white women start living under black men in crime ridden areas...they'll be the same way.
Ok how do you explain middle eastern women are nice, and their from very violent areas. So that's just an excuse.
Boyz2Men

Richmond, VA

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Cosign BM are not wasting time with BW anymore. We don't need the attitudal headache BW give out. I had the samde thing happen to me the other day. I was walking down the street and said hi to a BW. She waved and I commented on the nice weather that day to her. I received no response, and I asked how's her day going, once again no response. I just shook and head and started laughing, thinking to myself typical big time. No wonder a big majority of BW are single. I am glad my daughter is not like these scatterbrain BW of today. And yes other races of women are more friendly and understanding. BW wondering why BM are going to other races of women. Lashing out at BM will not endear you to BM sistas. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
Hi 5, all I ask black women to do us act nicer. You would think I was acting for a kidney or something.

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Boyz2Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi 5, all I ask black women to do us act nicer. You would think I was acting for a kidney or something.
assuming you are a black man

Have you ever thought how black men (in general) approach black women?
Coolmandingo82

Richmond, VA

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Cool thread on my opinion thread of the year.
Sean

Glasgow, UK

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Cool thread on my opinion thread of the year.
I guess your joy in black unity did not last long.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMFIV5L9P7KF8...
Coolmandingo82

Arlington, VA

#20 Mar 30, 2012
Sean wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your joy in black unity did not last long.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMFIV5L9P7KF8...
Things happen.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 30, 2012
Boyz2Men wrote:
Uhhhh...no...sorry...but I'm just fine with bw!

But hey you go right ahead and knock yourself out!
Coolmandingo82

Arlington, VA

#22 Mar 30, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...no...sorry...but I'm just fine with bw!
But hey you go right ahead and knock yourself out!
Moorspeaks there is still room on the interracial bandwagon,if and when you change your mind you know jump in.
Classy

UK

#23 Mar 30, 2012
Black men are the most sell out men. I must say, they get no ratings from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,236,280
BLACK PEOPLE are taking over Europe (Nov '11) 4 min hippo 1,684
white men small d!ks but still most desired. st... 4 min toby 2
White People And Bestiality 5 min Ingwe Temujin 13
News Best Poverty Cure: Escape From Baltimore 7 min Big Knob 6
Poll Prettiest race of trannny ? 11 min Kraang 0
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 14 min Savant 7,142
White men are better lovers? 28 min Speak The Truth 127
All women prefer white men 31 min Mick 4,855
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 39 min Mikemike 1,097
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 3 hr African AE 684
More from around the web