Israel committing GENOCIDE against Et...

Israel committing GENOCIDE against Ethiopian Jews

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 30, 2012
"Israeli and Jewish aid officials are denying an Israeli TV report alleging that Ethiopian immigrant women have been coerced into taking contraceptive shots.

The report, which aired Saturday night on Israeli Educational Television, charged that coercive contraception is behind a 50 percent decline in the Ethiopian birth rate in Israel over the last decade

Ethiopian women interviewed in the program, called “Vacuum” and hosted by Gal Gabbai, said they were coerced into receiving injections of Depo-Provera, a long-acting birth control drug, both at Jewish-run health clinics in Ethiopia and after their move to Israel.

Rachel Mangoli, executive director of the WIZO chapter in Katz Village, told the TV show that she realized something was amiss when during a full year in her Ethiopian program just one Ethiopian baby was born.

“I went to the health clinic and I was told that Ethiopian immigrants were given the contraception because they couldn’t be relied upon to take the pills every day,” Mangoli said.

In the report, a woman identified as S. said she was told at the Jewish aid compound in Gondar, Ethiopia,“If you don’t get the shot, we won’t give you a ticket.”

She recalled,“I didn’t want to take it. They wanted me to take it. But I didn’t know it was a contraceptive,” she said.“I thought it was an immunization.”

Another Ethiopian interviewed for the program, Amawaish Alane, said,“We said we won’t accept the shot. They told us,‘You won’t immigrate to Israel. You also won’t come into this clinic. You won’t get help and medical treatment.’”

“We had no choice,” Alane said.“That’s why we took the shot. We could only get out with their permission.”

The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, which runs the health clinics in Ethiopia for prospective immigrants to Israel, says it offers contraception among its array of services but that it is purely voluntary.

“At no time did JDC coerce anyone into engaging at family planning at its clinics. Those options were totally voluntary and offered to women who requested it,” a JDC spokesman in New York said.“They chose the form of contraceptive based on being fully informed of all the options available to them.”

Dr. Rick Hodes, the medical director of JDC's operations in Ethiopia, said injectable contraceptives are the option of choice in Ethiopia. "They are easy, culturally preferred, and offer the ability to be on birth control without a woman informing her husband, which is an issue here," Hodes told JTA. "Our clinic offers both birth control pills and injectable contraception. If a woman prefers another method of contraception, such as implantable or tubal ligation, we send them to facilities down the road in the city of Gondar for this."

The TV program alleged that coercive contraceptive tactics continued once the Ethiopians immigrated to Israel, where health clinics have been administering the contraceptive shots. The shots, which must be taken every three months, normally are given to women who cannot be relied upon to take daily pills, such as the mentally ill, according to health experts cited in the program.

The TV show sent a hidden camera into an Israeli health clinic, where an employee told the undercover reporter that Ethiopian women are given the contraceptive shots “because they forget,”“explanations are difficult for them” and “they essentially don’t understand anything.”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE JEWS CHRISITANS MUSLIM
WHITE MUSLIM HATE BLACK MUSLIMS
WHITE CHRISTIANS HATE BLACK CHRISTIANS
WHITE JEWS HATE BLACK JEWS

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 30, 2012
WHERE IS BARROS?
End of discussion

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Dec 30, 2012
We are under a covert genocide, black around the world better wake up fast.

(Global 2000 report), research it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 30, 2012
End of discussion wrote:
We are under a covert genocide, black around the world better wake up fast.
(Global 2000 report), research it.
the next genocide s against black race
arab people hate black race
white people hate black race
asians hate black race
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2012
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.

Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.

Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.

So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.
Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.
Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.
So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.
Good post ^^^^.
End of discussion

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.
Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.
Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.
So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.
You are blind.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.
Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.
Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.
So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.
barros serrano you are a fake cracker jew go back to khazaria
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2012
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
barros serrano you are a fake cracker jew go back to khazaria
I'm not a Jew. And the Jews aren't Khazarim, boy.

Say that to my face and I'll go Nürnberg on your ass.

http://www.foothilltech.org/rgeib/english/orw...
aisling-

Huron, OH

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Then don't immigrate, it's s simple as that.

Perhaps, Israel doesn't wish to be overrun with unplanned pregnancies, etc.

That's not genocide. For those who believe it is, educate yourselves to what real genocide is. To claim that as genocide is a slap in the face to those who actually were the victims of genocide.
Dead Negro Babies

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
<<< Israel committing GENOCIDE against Ethiopian Jews >>>

Good! F uck 'em!!!

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.
Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.
Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.
So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.
LOOKATCHU AVOIDING THE ISSUE

trying to be eotional and sheit

barros u r fake
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Afreekan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOKATCHU AVOIDING THE ISSUE
trying to be eotional and sheit
barros u r fake
You're incoherent... you must be drunk.

Aisling's post was correct... this is not genocide, nor even confirmed.

Genocide has occurred unfortunately far too often and the word should not be thrown around loosely.

Genocide is an attempt to eliminate a people--- as in:

Nazis
Muslims in India
Euros against Native Americans
Germans in Namibia
Rwanda
Bosnia
Muslims against Christians in Lebanon today

Get it?
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
If you think blacks are hated, try being a Jew.

Most posting here hate Jews and would want to see Israel destroyed.

Therefore your concerns are meaningless, as you support a REAL genocide against Jews, which the Arabs are salivating to accomplish. You would be cheering if the Arab hordes managed to overrun Israel and kill every Jew, as they have asserted is their desire.

So, nobody should give a damn about this until we hear something other than genocidal wet dreams from you jackasses.
Both blacks and Jews are hated.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 1, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Both blacks and Jews are hated.
jews are not hated
they own banks media
white people don't HATE JEWS
BLACK PEOPLE ARE MOST HATED

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 1, 2013
After the Holocaust, Lemkin successfully campaigned for the universal acceptance of international laws defining and forbidding genocide. In 1946, the first session of the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution that "affirmed" that genocide was a crime under international law, but did not provide a legal definition of the crime. In 1948, the UN General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide which legally defined the crime of genocide for the first time.

The CPPCG was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 9 December 1948 and came into effect on 12 January 1951 (Resolution 260 (III)). It contains an internationally recognized definition of genocide which was incorporated into the national criminal legislation of many countries, and was also adopted by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, the treaty that established the International Criminal Court (ICC). The Convention (in article 2) defines genocide:

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

— Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II

For what it's worth...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Superior Man wrote:
"Israeli and Jewish aid officials are denying an Israeli TV report alleging that Ethiopian immigrant women have been coerced into taking contraceptive shots.
The report, which aired Saturday night on Israeli Educational Television, charged that coercive contraception is behind a 50 percent decline in the Ethiopian birth rate in Israel over the last decade
Ethiopian women interviewed in the program, called “Vacuum” and hosted by Gal Gabbai, said they were coerced into receiving injections of Depo-Provera, a long-acting birth control drug, both at Jewish-run health clinics in Ethiopia and after their move to Israel.
Rachel Mangoli, executive director of the WIZO chapter in Katz Village, told the TV show that she realized something was amiss when during a full year in her Ethiopian program just one Ethiopian baby was born.
“I went to the health clinic and I was told that Ethiopian immigrants were given the contraception because they couldn’t be relied upon to take the pills every day,” Mangoli said.
In the report, a woman identified as S. said she was told at the Jewish aid compound in Gondar, Ethiopia,“If you don’t get the shot, we won’t give you a ticket.”
She recalled,“I didn’t want to take it. They wanted me to take it. But I didn’t know it was a contraceptive,” she said.“I thought it was an immunization.”
Another Ethiopian interviewed for the program, Amawaish Alane, said,“We said we won’t accept the shot. They told us,‘You won’t immigrate to Israel. You also won’t come into this clinic. You won’t get help and medical treatment.’”
“We had no choice,” Alane said.“That’s why we took the shot. We could only get out with their permission.”
The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, which runs the health clinics in Ethiopia for prospective immigrants to Israel, says it offers contraception among its array of services but that it is purely voluntary.
“At no time did JDC coerce anyone into engaging at family planning at its clinics. Those options were totally voluntary and offered to women who requested it,” a JDC spokesman in New York said.“They chose the form of contraceptive based on being fully informed of all the options available to them.”
Dr. Rick Hodes, the medical director of JDC's operations in Ethiopia, said injectable contraceptives are the option of choice in Ethiopia. "They are easy, culturally preferred, and offer the ability to be on birth control without a woman informing her husband, which is an issue here," Hodes told JTA. "Our clinic offers both birth control pills and injectable contraception. If a woman prefers another method of contraception, such as implantable or tubal ligation, we send them to facilities down the road in the city of Gondar for this."
The TV program alleged that coercive contraceptive tactics continued once the Ethiopians immigrated to Israel, where health clinics have been administering the contraceptive shots. The shots, which must be taken every three months, normally are given to women who cannot be relied upon to take daily pills, such as the mentally ill, according to health experts cited in the program.
The TV show sent a hidden camera into an Israeli health clinic, where an employee told the undercover reporter that Ethiopian women are given the contraceptive shots “because they forget,”“explanations are difficult for them” and “they essentially don’t understand anything.”
It's not genocide.
No one is forcing these black people to leave Africa and move to Israel.
They can refuse the injections and stay in their own country.
Why should the white Jews build up a fantastic country only for another group to arrive, and breed like crazy and change the racial balance of the country.
The white Jews are not making lots of babies, so they don't want black women arriving and having 5 6 7 8 kids each.
I totally understand where they are coming from.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 1, 2013
What Israel fears is demographic genocide. The same is happening in Europa.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
What Israel fears is demographic genocide. The same is happening in Europa.
Isn't the same thing happening in your country?
I saw a documentary called "The Browning of America".
It was about the fact that Mexicans like most Latin people, are Catholics... and have high birth rates.
The documentary suggested that within 50 years Mexicans and latin Americans living in the USA would outnumber whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,421,412
How come African-Americans tend to live in urba... 3 min Lord Grubenstahben 9
Clinton unfavorable rating skyrockets 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 12
White Male Privlege, sad to say will last forever 10 min The Hunter 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 15 min asset 640
Topix 18 min Lord Grubenstahben 10
Venus Williams 21 min TheNewStandardOfB... 29
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 335
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr Would you 142
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Sammy 47,966
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 7 hr SeerResources 95
More from around the web