why are 25% of whites born with tails...

why are 25% of whites born with tails? google it

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jeff

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Whites share DNA with the RHESUS MONKEY. They enjoy calling others monkeys because 80% of them don't know the truth about themselves. Whites are just as ignorant as Blacks when it comes down to knowing who they are. We all need to research and learn the truth. Whites also share 4% neanderthal DNA. Google Neanderthal.

Judged:

32

20

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2012
The nerve of these people
El Rompekulo

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Sep 8, 2012
locksmith33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackers with tails http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web0...
wow!!! Look just like a hog.
El Rompekulo

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Sep 8, 2012
They are called vestigial tails. Commonvamong white people.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Lol
I thought they usually cut them at birth...

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Whites share DNA with the RHESUS MONKEY. They enjoy calling others monkeys because 80% of them don't know the truth about themselves. Whites are just as ignorant as Blacks when it comes down to knowing who they are. We all need to research and learn the truth. Whites also share 4% neanderthal DNA. Google Neanderthal.
it's funny cause in the 20's white men were implanting monkey testicles into their scrotums hahaha it was quite common for a white man to walk around with monkey nuttz
John

Duluth, GA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
THE RELIC

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Why do we minimize this by talking about the tail only? There's a physical deformity that we can see but, what about psychological deformity?

Compare whites to a monkey psychology and here is what we find.

joke but, scientific study ----------Monkeys are Schemers

produce a quick-witted SCHEMER, always able to manoeuvre successfully round awkward situations.

Monkeys don't accept defeat

Since the Monkey DETEST BEING THWARTED, resentment and pent-up anger can lead to bouts of depression.

Monkeys are brazen, evil, insecure, bully

Projecting an image of AUDACITY and MISCHIEF, the Monkey hides a fundamental INSECURITY behind a mask of IMPUDENCE.

Monkeys are big headed, arrogant, alienates

Success, however, can easily go to the Monkey's head, bringing out a latent arrogance which often alienates friends.
SMART BM | May 21, 20
Mat

Duluth, GA

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Strong resemblance to the Baboon also. White people are funny as hell. Did they not look at the animal kingdom to see they not only resemble some of the monkeys, but they also share DNA with the Rhesus Monkey. Dumb Caucasians, only wanted to show African Monkeys, like african monkeys are the only monkeys in existence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hamadryas_B...

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#15 Oct 5, 2012
what is this I don't even...

lol ppl... white ppl born with tails? how do some of you come up with such comedy? lol
Andrew Cumshot Jackson

London, UK

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Why do coloreds spend all day looking for 'white tail' on the internet? One of the great unsolved mysteries of our time.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Tails
Furry body hair

They are not human
Andrew Cumshot Jackson

London, UK

#18 Oct 5, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Tails
Furry body hair
They are not human
Fatty.
Prolly Racist

Augusta, GA

#19 Oct 5, 2012
All African Americans please arm yourselves with Dog Whistles and lice-X before leaving home.

Do not park close to Fire hydrants or Pedigree trucks.

*Caution* AVOID/Stay away from drenched licemagnets their bodily dog fumes are suffocating.
Mat

Duluth, GA

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Prolly Racist wrote:
All African Americans please arm yourselves with Dog Whistles and lice-X before leaving home.
Do not park close to Fire hydrants or Pedigree trucks.
*Caution* AVOID/Stay away from drenched licemagnets their bodily dog fumes are suffocating.
LOL - Well said!!
Dr StrangeLove

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2012
Andrew Cumshot Jackson wrote:
Why do coloreds spend all day looking for 'white tail' on the internet? One of the great unsolved mysteries of our time.

It's not an unsolved mystery, it is a well kept secret that you white tail monkeys are trying to hide and your feeble attempt to guilt trip blacks into being uninformed will not work.

Any black person that seek knowledge is a threat to poor white tail monkeys.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Oct 5, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Tails
Furry body hair
They are not human
That's why I chose my username..because it's true.
Prolly Racist

Augusta, GA

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Well said!!
:) OH there is so much to look out for with wytes, keep in mind Eczema/Rosacea are cover up names for the MANGE Disease found on things infested with lice/fleas/ticks

All African Americans should keep a bottle of 10w/40 Valvoline Concentrated Mange Control oil in their glove compartments to ward off unexpected contact with these two legged fur balls

Note: if you're male/female IR with a wyte please put glue traps/ lice bait/ Mange away drops on your side of the bed cause those things come off at night and lay eggs, thank you for your cooperation in not spreading your personal household diseases

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Prolly Racist wrote:
<quoted text>:) OH there is so much to look out for with wytes, keep in mind Eczema/Rosacea are cover up names for the MANGE Disease found on things infested with lice/fleas/ticks

All African Americans should keep a bottle of 10w/40 Valvoline Concentrated Mange Control oil in their glove compartments to ward off unexpected contact with these two legged fur balls

Note: if you're male/female IR with a wyte please put glue traps/ lice bait/ Mange away drops on your side of the bed cause those things come off at night and lay eggs, thank you for your cooperation in not spreading your personal household diseases
lol I agree

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I chose my username..because it's true.
I know. Everybody should know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Realtime 1,535,207
why do's white people always thinks theys bette... (Nov '15) 42 min Trina242 48
White Male Privilege 2 hr Mark Rosenkranz 1
These old effeminate Loser WW hood hoes 3 hr EffeminateMaceo 1
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 39
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 20
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr SadButTrue 41
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 3 hr SadButTrue 127
Racism in America 13 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 19 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web