PRESENTING THE BLACK QUEEN. Every man want this treasure

Posted in the African-American Forum

WOW

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Who can resist the majestic blk woman?

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#2 Apr 24, 2013
So she became pregnant on her own? It takes two to tango. This woman and all of her partners should be held accountable. She wasn't sexing by herself.
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Apr 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
Who can resist the majestic blk woman?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D0OioI_-_JkXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
1 Corinthians 6

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of Yahuah.
lmao

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
Who can resist the majestic blk woman?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D0OioI_-_JkXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What about this mutant queen?
allupinlightskin puc

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 24, 2013
i only fcuk with mixed b!tches

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>But guys have no way of knowing how many partners has the woman had.

You chicks have a habit of playing a decent girl even if you are total sl*ts..
That's why it's important to actually get to know your partner before bedding them. If these guys weren't so horny and actually cared who they banged, they could avoid women like this chick.

Besides, why aren't these people using condoms?

It goes both ways.
WOW

El Monte, CA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
But guys have no way of knowing how many partners has the woman had.
You chicks have a habit of playing a decent girl even if you are total sl*ts..
Micky D's beat down and bw blamed the bm.

Seattle cop hit bw in the mouth and bw blamed the cop

Crystal Mangum falsely accused the Duke Lacrosse team and bw blame the system

Crystal Mangum torched her home and bw blamed it on stress

Crystal Mangum murdered her bf and bw blamed her bf.

This bw have three bastards, don't know who's the father of any of her three kids. A dozen bm have tested DNA negative. How many men did she lay in one month?

She could have had sex in a bathroom peep hole where a wall shields the identity

Bw refuse to acknowledge their responsibility even when they have no place to hide.
WOW

El Monte, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Black Woman: Shields of Deflection.

I was talking to a very close Sister of mine, and during the course of our conversation, we both felt that it seems among the Sisterhood, we can’t say we love the Black Man without receiving some sort of backlash from Black Women. In order for our Sisters to love us, we have to hate HIM. If we speak of the flaws and destructive behavior that we as Black Women have adapted its “throwing our Sisters under the bus“, but apparently it’s OK to throw him under the bus, then run him over. Whenever accountability of the Black Woman is mentioned, deflection always makes its presence known. I am always being told that I should speak more on fatherless homes, unemployed Black Men, uneducated Black Men……you know the usual he ain’t *** subjects.

These issues are talked about EVERYDAY, but when the contribution the Black Woman has made to the current state of the Black Family is mentioned, it’s a problem. It becomes well “we” should all work together. Really, because a minute ago it was all “he should do this,“he should do that”,“he abandoned his family“, He…He…HE….and now when the mirror is held up to us, it becomes “we“. It can’t become “we” until BOTH look at self.

The Black Woman says she has been proudly holding it down right…….so has that worked out for us? Teenage pregnancy and abortions are at an all-time high, our sons are being mis-educated and neglected, and by the hands of OUR negligence, they grow up to be the uneducated men we tell our daughters to stay away from, but we stood and WATCHED them be mis-educated and did NOTHING about it. Oh I forget, we only want to take credit for the GOOD things that happen in our community all that is negative, has nothing to do with us, we have contributed nothing right?

So there are no children being told that their father is no good from the mouths of the mothers’ right? So there are no children that are being told that their father abandoned them, but didn’t make mention of how he might have been PUSHED away. So there are no Black Men, being handcuffed by the child support system right? There are no Black Women that say they don’t need a man for anything right? There are no Black Women that speak to Black Men in a tone that COMPLETELY kills their spirit right? There are no Black Women that will HELP a man work for self, but will blast him if he doesn’t have a job right? Again, if the Black Woman is completely innocent, if she has done no wrong, and everything that is negative in our community falls on the shoulders of Black Men……..who in the HELL gave BIRTH to them? Whose wombs did these so called no good men come from?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's important to actually get to know your partner before bedding them. If these guys weren't so horny and actually cared who they banged, they could avoid women like this chick.
Besides, why aren't these people using condoms?
It goes both ways.
Greetings Nia I like your View Points we need strong Queens like you that can support the Cause. I have two Pages dedicated to AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN on Facebook this is the Like Page, and many people who like the Page are from the Caribbean, and are not African-American: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AFRICAN-AMERIC ...

The Group Page has well over 200 Members, and Growing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3443065523127 ...

and the IMDB.com page Version to them: http://www.imdb.com/list/OP1r6oA_6T8/ I have now given African-American Women more of a Voice, but let's see what happens, and hope for the best. AA Women are hated because they are the most envied Group of people around, being the most successful, talented, and most beautiful!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#14 Apr 25, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Nia I like your View Points we need strong Queens like you that can support the Cause. I have two Pages dedicated to AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN on Facebook this is the Like Page, and many people who like the Page are from the Caribbean, and are not African-American: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AFRICAN-AMERIC ...
The Group Page has well over 200 Members, and Growing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3443065523127 ...
and the IMDB.com page Version to them: http://www.imdb.com/list/OP1r6oA_6T8/ I have now given African-American Women more of a Voice, but let's see what happens, and hope for the best. AA Women are hated because they are the most envied Group of people around, being the most successful, talented, and most beautiful!


these links work I fixed them
Greetings, and Good day. I mean no harm, or disrespect here, and will only just do what I can to help in the struggle for African-American Women, they are such Beautiful, and amazing people. I have created Pages dedicated only for African-American Women, and hope to grow some support men are welcome as well it is for everyone that loves AA Women. The more support that grows for these pages the better, and more efficiently the issues facing AA Women can, and will be solved. I have created four pages, but I will only include 3 that you can join here. I'am not African-American by Birth, but by Naturalization so therefore you have a man that cares for you that is here for you. I have two Pages dedicated to AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN on Facebook this is the Like Page, and many people who like the Page are from the Caribbean, and are not African-American: Imdb.com

The Group Page has well over 200 Members, and Growing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/3443065523127...

Facebook Like Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/AFRICAN-AMERIC...

and the IMDB page Version to them http://www.imdb.com/list/OP1r6oA_6T8/ I have now given African-American Women more of a Voice, but let's see what happens, and hope for the best.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#15 Apr 25, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Nia I like your View Points we need strong Queens like you that can support the Cause. I have two Pages dedicated to AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN on Facebook this is the Like Page, and many people who like the Page are from the Caribbean, and are not African-American: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AFRICAN-AMERIC ...

The Group Page has well over 200 Members, and Growing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3443065523127 ...

and the IMDB.com page Version to them: http://www.imdb.com/list/OP1r6oA_6T8/ I have now given African-American Women more of a Voice, but let's see what happens, and hope for the best. AA Women are hated because they are the most envied Group of people around, being the most successful, talented, and most beautiful!
Thank you for promoting postivity and negativity.

I will most definitely like your page :)

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#16 Apr 25, 2013
typo..I'm on my phone

*promoting positivity and NOT negativity.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Nia_ wrote:
So she became pregnant on her own? It takes two to tango. This woman and all of her partners should be held accountable. She wasn't sexing by herself.
Without commitment she was ..all a women has to do is open her legs some dog will hop in..so it's her responsibility to keep those legs closed ..she the one who gets pregnant not the man..get it (=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When zimbabwe see a much better country 2 min crazy bad 4
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 3 min Stupid Thread 17
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Enough 120,897
Why do women in general prefer Dark Skin Black ... (Jan '12) 4 min Realtalk100 1,454
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,965
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 6,077
AA Spotlight...4 out of 5 are for whites. Somet... 11 min Mr oH 4
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 14 min Gov 629
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 20 min Big Knob 198
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr Nat Turner 222
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 3 hr Phoenix Ascended 577
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••