Black men why dont some black women d...

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1389 Jan 5, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
Black men why dont some black women dont date you?
Why ?
No all, but most Black men are Worthless .
Black Women are getting smart and are realizing that they just can't depend on Black men to provide a good life for them and their children.
om the contrary'' in my opinion more bw have gotten more ignorant and dumb,we all know (9) times out of (10) all it would take is a smile' but instead, all they do is show a screw face towards bm and smile at every body else.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1390 Jan 5, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text> awwww
oh' knock it off already' when a bm saids that we don't get this type of response! besides all whites do is use you so cut the b/s.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1391 Jan 5, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>my girlfriend hates when another woman flirts with me.. Butif I notice she is flirting with another I cant get mad I can omly wonder whats missing and what caused it. Maybe he is the one for her and im not. Obviously he knows what he needs whith in seconds and I still cant figure out what she needs. And bae means friend a man calls a beautiful newfreind that. Sometimes when a man gets jealous of his girl flirting..its called possesive on the extreme bae. My girlfriend chose not to come to florida so it is what it should be.when you write to me I just cant help but to be myself.. You bring the best out of me. I cant remember when a woman did that. Do you love shopping for your man? I do all the shopping bills cooking. Im just that type.. Im an easy going leader its cool to just sit back and enjoy the ride. If she wants to lead now and then im cool with that to. And im cool with you?
Yea I shop for my man. We spent Christmas together and I bought him a lot of things , we are almost like 50/50 in a good way. We are like best friends at the same time and I love that. Your awesome and I hope Yal are getting along great. I mean you seem happy withher, I hope nothing botches it up. And that's awesome how you are the leader 24/7 you know what you want and you know what she wants and you wear the pants in the relationship lol. So can you say that your gf is bi since she is with you? And does it ever bother you that she is attracted to women the majority of the time.
Amber

San Antonio, TX

#1392 Jan 5, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny how they say BW got bad attitude and ignore the fact that there are good BW out there. It's just a lame excuse. Most BM prfer the looks of non-black women.
Yea that is true,I'm a black woman and I even know most black men prefer women who aren't black and find non black women more attractive
Black

United States

#1393 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I shop for my man. We spent Christmas together and I bought him a lot of things , we are almost like 50/50 in a good way. We are like best friends at the same time and I love that. Your awesome and I hope Yal are getting along great. I mean you seem happy withher, I hope nothing botches it up. And that's awesome how you are the leader 24/7 you know what you want and you know what she wants and you wear the pants in the relationship lol. So can you say that your gf is bi since she is with you? And does it ever bother you that she is attracted to women the majority of the time.
my girlfriend is bi, I know nothimg good will cme from a woman who likes other woman? Im looking for a straight woman and florida has plenty. are you looking forwards too a big familly bae?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1394 Jan 5, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>my girlfriend is bi, I know nothimg good will cme from a woman who likes other woman? Im looking for a straight woman and florida has plenty. are you looking forwards too a big familly bae?
Well Idk I don't want kids yet, but my bf does and he wants a girl, but I'm too young for that but I look forward to what the future holds, possibly good things. I hope you find what you need in Floridaand since there are plenty you have a better chance of inning one :) and she will love you unconditionally. The lord will bless you with great things...just like he has blessed me. You have a great job, your awesome and you have a lot going or you.:) question, if you knew nothing good would come out of being with a bi women why did you get with her? Forgive me just curious lol.
Black

United States

#1395 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Idk I don't want kids yet, but my bf does and he wants a girl, but I'm too young for that but I look forward to what the future holds, possibly good things. I hope you find what you need in Floridaand since there are plenty you have a better chance of inning one :) and she will love you unconditionally. The lord will bless you with great things...just like he has blessed me. You have a great job, your awesome and you have a lot going or you.:) question, if you knew nothing good would come out of being with a bi women why did you get with her? Forgive me just curious lol.
I felt special cause I was the only man she picked for romance, so I went for it. But I know lesbians love women Im just sex and a nice waste of time to her im not stupid, she will go back to women and her homeboys and tell me not to bother her. They always do that. Do you know what I mean? I want a straight woman. Its just a good move to get one. your a good listener, thats a good quality you have. You act more older than you are. I bet you get approached by older men asking you things such as myself?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1397 Jan 5, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>I felt special cause I was the only man she picked for romance, so I went for it. But I know lesbians love women Im just sex and a nice waste of time to her im not stupid, she will go back to women and her homeboys and tell me not to bother her. They always do that. Do you know what I mean? I want a straight woman. Its just a good move to get one. your a good listener, thats a good quality you have. You act more older than you are. I bet you get approached by older men asking you things such as myself?
Not really I don't I don't really get approached but I do understand exactly what you were saying and I hope she doesn't take advantage of you....I really do. Thank you for opening up to me your life is really interesting. I also hope you find the straight woman who meets to your standards and is perfect for you. Listen.....I'm sorry to say but I'm going home from grandparents and I sve no wifi so I won't be able to speak to you I hope you understand....it's been fun talking to you. You really made ths topix experience fun. I'll miss ya buddy and have a great life and when I come back I'm here to listen to all your stories. Bye black....it's been nice talking and getting to know you.:)
Black

United States

#1398 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really I don't I don't really get approached but I do understand exactly what you were saying and I hope she doesn't take advantage of you....I really do. Thank you for opening up to me your life is really interesting. I also hope you find the straight woman who meets to your standards and is perfect for you. Listen.....I'm sorry to say but I'm going home from grandparents and I sve no wifi so I won't be able to speak to you I hope you understand....it's been fun talking to you. You really made ths topix experience fun. I'll miss ya buddy and have a great life and when I come back I'm here to listen to all your stories. Bye black....it's been nice talking and getting to know you.:)
Jesuslove, its cool we talk at a later time.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1399 Jan 5, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>Jesuslove, its cool we talk at a later time.
Cool buddy bye!:)
Black

United States

#1400 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool buddy bye!:)
buddy, lol!! I like the name black. I never been on topix for two days long. Wow it was interesting getting to know you. Goodby bae
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1401 Jan 5, 2013
Haha lol ok goodbye Black :)
fwp

Hacienda Heights, CA

#1402 Mar 7, 2013
You black women have the mindset of whities and non-blacks.
Alfie

UK

#1403 Mar 8, 2013
bw r sellouts

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1404 Mar 8, 2013
Alfie wrote:
bw r sellouts
i would be too if i had men like you in my race constantly tearing me down and telling me ww are better..
David B

Baltimore, MD

#1405 Mar 8, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>i would be too if i had men like you in my race constantly tearing me down and telling me ww are better..
White men don't tear down Black women?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1406 Mar 8, 2013
beautiful black woman wrote:
Black men why dont some black women dont date you?
Just lucky, I guess.

; ^)

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/upl...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/news/12...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#1408 Mar 8, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
White men don't tear down Black women?
doesn't hurt as bad when it's not coming from your own you brush t off and don't care....
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#1409 Mar 8, 2013
Personally I can careless how white women feel about black women. I wouldn't give a shit if most black and white women all died right here and right now. Only woman I love is my woman who happens to be white just like the vast majority of my women. If you hoes resent us so much why not just move on and leave black men alone? We don't need you and most us don't want you. You all know this to be true. The reason black women don't date me is because I'm not the lease bit interested in them. I am more attracted to white women and Latinas. They are the cream of the female crop. Black women are at the bottom. So please spare me all the lame excuses why black women date out their race. In my opinion, black women aren't worth anything in general.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#1410 Mar 8, 2013
Ipman wrote:
Personally I can careless how white women feel about black women. I wouldn't give a shit if most black and white women all died right here and right now. Only woman I love is my woman who happens to be white just like the vast majority of my women. If you hoes resent us so much why not just move on and leave black men alone? We don't need you and most us don't want you. You all know this to be true. The reason black women don't date me is because I'm not the lease bit interested in them. I am more attracted to white women and Latinas. They are the cream of the female crop. Black women are at the bottom. So please spare me all the lame excuses why black women date out their race. In my opinion, black women aren't worth anything in general.
in that case neither are you if you came out a black pussi you dumb arse clown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every wake up with scratches or cuts? (Jan '08) 1 min Tru Whaley 205
Black Males ROBBING ......EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! (Sep '13) 2 min T-BOS 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Sammy 136,419
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,403,761
THX check your email! 6 min THX crates and ships 2
Let US Tax Payers Vote to Ship All Negros Back ... (Mar '11) 7 min Lets do it finally 98
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 10 min Redefined 8,050
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 3 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web