Black men why dont some black women d...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1348 Jan 4, 2013
Yea like I said when we first met on her I have a nice stomach, almost have abs. In high school I played golf and tennis. Since I'm not in high school anymore and busy in college I still maintain my figure, I jog everyday and walk the dog. My baby feels on my stomach and loves it ;) whats ironic is that my boyfriend he's a little chunky but tbh I like it soooooooo much, I call him my squishums ;) i hate when they say all black girls and fat because thats not the case at all. Oh and that fried fish sounded great. How about you do you play any sports?
Black

United States

#1349 Jan 4, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Yea like I said when we first met on her I have a nice stomach, almost have abs. In high school I played golf and tennis. Since I'm not in high school anymore and busy in college I still maintain my figure, I jog everyday and walk the dog. My baby feels on my stomach and loves it ;) whats ironic is that my boyfriend he's a little chunky but tbh I like it soooooooo much, I call him my squishums ;) i hate when they say all black girls and fat because thats not the case at all. Oh and that fried fish sounded great. How about you do you play any sports?
yes, I played football and basketball. I jog twice a week and drink herbal tea twice daily. I kinda picture you as this wonderful healthy in shape educated beautiqueen with soo much class and self respect with an angelic pretty face. Lol your squishims is a very lucky man! We omem like you are a gift frpm god. My favorite food is barbq. Lol its kinda healthy, what is your favorite foods?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1350 Jan 4, 2013
I love the Italian food, AHHHH I'm getting hungry. And thank you, you give me the nicest compliments. And I like how you care about your health and love and embrace your body. Many people don't even care but you do. You seem like someone very handsome, easy going, funny, and very built and muscular and shiny. I know your gf jumps out of her feet every time y'all encounter each other like "OH MY BABY IS HERE YESSSSSS!!!!!" that's how I get when I see my baby lol. And you know what sounds good right now....a rack of ribs with mutzarella sticks omg!!!!!!!!! With a side of root beer. WOW mouthwatering lol.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1351 Jan 4, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I played football and basketball. I jog twice a week and drink herbal tea twice daily. I kinda picture you as this wonderful healthy in shape educated beautiqueen with soo much class and self respect with an angelic pretty face. Lol your squishims is a very lucky man! We omem like you are a gift frpm god. My favorite food is barbq. Lol its kinda healthy, what is your favorite foods?
I love the Italian food, AHHHH I'm getting hungry. And thank you, you give me the nicest compliments. And I like how you care about your health and love and embrace your body. Many people don't even care but you do. You seem like someone very handsome, easy going, funny, and very built and muscular and shiny. I know your gf jumps out of her feet every time y'all encounter each other like "OH MY BABY IS HERE YESSSSSS!!!!!" that's how I get when I see my baby lol. And you know what sounds good right now....a rack of ribs with mutzarella sticks omg!!!!!!!!! With a side of root beer. WOW mouthwatering lol.
Black

United States

#1352 Jan 4, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the Italian food, AHHHH I'm getting hungry. And thank you, you give me the nicest compliments. And I like how you care about your health and love and embrace your body. Many people don't even care but you do. You seem like someone very handsome, easy going, funny, and very built and muscular and shiny. I know your gf jumps out of her feet every time y'all encounter each other like "OH MY BABY IS HERE YESSSSSS!!!!!" that's how I get when I see my baby lol. And you know what sounds good right now....a rack of ribs with mutzarella sticks omg!!!!!!!!! With a side of root beer. WOW mouthwatering lol.
what ive notice is, your strenth core lies in your intellectual way of dealling with issues. Its more to you than meets the eye Jesuslove. Your an itellectual! I knew it your are a rare beauty. Lol and you love ribs and cheese sticks and rootbeer. only one pointer I can give a wonderful smart beautiful woman like you, is take your time,look way down the road at the bigger picture. Thanks for the compliment it was nice. What are your favorite tv shows?
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#1353 Jan 4, 2013
Welsing further contends that chauvinism of white males is rooted in envy, "because Black is always genetically dominant to white":

...I have said all of the above to state that, yes, there is envy in the white supremacy culture, but it began with the white male's envy of the genetic power residing in the Black male's testicles and phallus. Perhaps there was also envy of the comparatively longer length of the Black phallus. The sense of his relative genetic weakness and inferiority compared to Black males (because Black is always genetically dominant to white) caused the white male to attempt to project "inferiority" on white females as well.

This is why posters like these are always trying to put the Black race down. It is out of his own envy and inferiority to the Black Man! Amen?
Maxamillion

San Antonio, TX

#1354 Jan 4, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>what ive notice is, your strenth core lies in your intellectual way of dealling with issues. Its more to you than meets the eye Jesuslove. Your an itellectual! I knew it your are a rare beauty. Lol and you love ribs and cheese sticks and rootbeer. only one pointer I can give a wonderful smart beautiful woman like you, is take your time,look way down the road at the bigger picture. Thanks for the compliment it was nice. What are your favorite tv shows?
Wow, I will do just that. I understand that I'm young and should look at things in a bigger image. Thank you for the advise Black, you are an awesome black man and I enjoy taking time out f my day to talk to you, you really know how to make conversation and keep me at the edge of my seat. Like I said your gf is very lucky and I see why that dike is considering you. At first I thought when I attended these topix a lot people would bag on me and insult me (a lot do) but I'm glad there is someone who got to know me and realizes that I'm a nice black woman who wants to get to know people and stop labeling me as a fat, weave wearing, gold digger sex crazed maniac. I want to thank you black man...for being one of the first to acknowledge and see me as a human being and not a stereotype.:) it's really refreshing and reviving. Oh and and as I child I loved Garfield and Seinfeld, I also love basketball wives and Fraser.:) what about you?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1355 Jan 4, 2013
Forgive me I don't know why it stays Maxamillion, I'm still jesuslove forgive me :)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1356 Jan 4, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>what ive notice is, your strenth core lies in your intellectual way of dealling with issues. Its more to you than meets the eye Jesuslove. Your an itellectual! I knew it your are a rare beauty. Lol and you love ribs and cheese sticks and rootbeer. only one pointer I can give a wonderful smart beautiful woman like you, is take your time,look way down the road at the bigger picture. Thanks for the compliment it was nice. What are your favorite tv shows?
Sorry the name Maxamillion is me sorry, it was a mistake
Black

United States

#1357 Jan 4, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Forgive me I don't know why it stays Maxamillion, I'm still jesuslove forgive me :)
maxamillion? Lol whats that bae? Un important, whats really important is, I met a real good blackwoman who got my attention. My girlfriend and I watch all kinds of movies, I like the crazy goofy movies like toxic advenger street trash all eddie murphy movies romance. Florida is nice I like it. Will you travel after college? Do you watch football on sundays?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1358 Jan 4, 2013
I watch football with my father but I really love basketball. And I love Eddie murphy, even his voice tears me up. And did I mention that I'm corky lol. What's your favorite music artist?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1359 Jan 4, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>maxamillion? Lol whats that bae? Un important, whats really important is, I met a real good blackwoman who got my attention. My girlfriend and I watch all kinds of movies, I like the crazy goofy movies like toxic advenger street trash all eddie murphy movies romance. Florida is nice I like it. Will you travel after college? Do you watch football on sundays?
 
I watch football with my father but I really love basketball. And I love Eddie murphy, even his voice tears me up. And did I mention that I'm corky lol. What's your favorite music artist?
Black

United States

#1360 Jan 4, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
 
I watch football with my father but I really love basketball. And I love Eddie murphy, even his voice tears me up. And did I mention that I'm corky lol. What's your favorite music artist?
corky as in goofy, you mentioned it bae. I like all kinds of r&b. Some rap. Keath sweat how deep is your love, lol cool song. Do you like to take long walks on the beach its very healthy? Your a very interestingbeautiful young woman. Very. On a scale from 1to 10, I would give you a 10. Your a keeper and a needed priority.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1361 Jan 4, 2013
Awwwww blushing, thank you very much. If I were to put you on a scale from 1 to 10 you would be a 20 because you break the scale into numerous pieces. I love walks on the beach, park, valley, and so on I just love walking and having a picnic. Although I'm in good shape I love to eat. Whenever I go to my boyfriends house I always bring him his favorite candy and mine and I get us both root beer,we both love the same soda :)
Black....you are fantastic, I know it's random but you really have a lot going for you. I never seen you buti know you are handsome, great job, stay healthy and is very humble and welcoming. I hardly meet people like you and when I do I'm like WHAT ALRIGHT!!!! Lol the only person who I have met like this other than you is my boyfriend. Your alright black, I'm glad we ran into each other. We have a good cyber friendship. When it comes to music I love r&b I love me some joe lol and eminem, but I began not listening to him when I discovered that he made a song deliberately insulting black women.
Simba

San Antonio, TX

#1362 Jan 4, 2013
beautiful black woman wrote:
You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?
Sista it's ok,the world is gonna do what they want to do,don't concentrate on those that don't see your beauty,concentrate on brothas like me that love black women.Ive dated black women all my life and will never get tired of it.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1363 Jan 4, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>corky as in goofy, you mentioned it bae. I like all kinds of r&b. Some rap. Keath sweat how deep is your love, lol cool song. Do you like to take long walks on the beach its very healthy? Your a very interestingbeautiful young woman. Very. On a scale from 1to 10, I would give you a 10. Your a keeper and a needed priority.
Awwwww blushing, thank you very much. If I were to put you on a scale from 1 to 10 you would be a 20 because you break the scale into numerous pieces. I love walks on the beach, park, valley, and so on I just love walking and having a picnic. Although I'm in good shape I love to eat. Whenever I go to my boyfriends house I always bring him his favorite candy and mine and I get us both root beer,we both love the same soda :)
Black....you are fantastic, I know it's random but you really have a lot going for you. I never seen you buti know you are handsome, great job, stay healthy and is very humble and welcoming. I hardly meet people like you and when I do I'm like WHAT ALRIGHT!!!! Lol the only person who I have met like this other than you is my boyfriend. Your alright black, I'm glad we ran into each other. We have a good cyber friendship. When it comes to music I love r&b I love me some joe lol and eminem, but I began not listening to him when I discovered that he made a song deliberately insulting black women.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1365 Jan 4, 2013
Pure Observation wrote:
GPA
Sorry crazy typos
Black

United States

#1366 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww blushing, thank you very much. If I were to put you on a scale from 1 to 10 you would be a 20 because you break the scale into numerous pieces. I love walks on the beach, park, valley, and so on I just love walking and having a picnic. Although I'm in good shape I love to eat. Whenever I go to my boyfriends house I always bring him his favorite candy and mine and I get us both root beer,we both love the same soda :)
Black....you are fantastic, I know it's random but you really have a lot going for you. I never seen you buti know you are handsome, great job, stay healthy and is very humble and welcoming. I hardly meet people like you and when I do I'm like WHAT ALRIGHT!!!! Lol the only person who I have met like this other than you is my boyfriend. Your alright black, I'm glad we ran into each other. We have a good cyber friendship. When it comes to music I love r&b I love me some joe lol and eminem, but I began not listening to him when I discovered that he made a song deliberately insulting black women.
thanks bae, your kinda old school whith your good black woman ways,a man can thank god every time you crossed his mind. I jusy wondered what you look like? I see you as a very attractive young hott inshape rare beautiqueen with soo much love for her man, lol omg yes sir! Can you cook? You seem soo positive and healthy with a flat stomach. Do you drive?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1367 Jan 5, 2013
Well I don't drive but I do cook, but I'm still learning. I'm still young and still learning things. The only things I know how to make are tacos, burgers, bacon, eggs, enchaladas, ummmm and a few other things but thereal cook is my grandmother lol. And thank you for the compliments hehehehehe it's very flattering. Usually black men laff at me for no reason because I am African American, with short curly natural red hair who is not thick or fat at all. Idk..but I was lucky enuff to finds a black man who is not like most and gave me a chance. I cant show you who I look like because my bf will think immflirtingnwith you and I really don't want to loose his trust or him for that matter. Im sorry. But we can still continue with our terrific conversation. So how many girls have you dated?:) you seem like you've dated a lot I know a lot of girls want ya huh lol
Black

United States

#1368 Jan 5, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Well I don't drive but I do cook, but I'm still learning. I'm still young and still learning things. The only things I know how to make are tacos, burgers, bacon, eggs, enchaladas, ummmm and a few other things but thereal cook is my grandmother lol. And thank you for the compliments hehehehehe it's very flattering. Usually black men laff at me for no reason because I am African American, with short curly natural red hair who is not thick or fat at all. Idk..but I was lucky enuff to finds a black man who is not like most and gave me a chance. I cant show you who I look like because my bf will think immflirtingnwith you and I really don't want to loose his trust or him for that matter. Im sorry. But we can still continue with our terrific conversation. So how many girls have you dated?:) you seem like you've dated a lot I know a lot of girls want ya huh lol
jesuslove, what is maxamilliam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min moshx 1,432,169
Most black men are gay ?? 5 min Black 21
BOOM! Bill Clinton's wife is done. 7 min ugly monkeys 6
MSNBC: Trump won 7 min Trumpo- a real prize 2
IR at the walmart 9 min FABULICIOUS 64
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 9 min Synque 1,310
The 1st Presidential Debate.....Trump got OWNED! 9 min TheOriginalDoby 5
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 22 min FABULICIOUS 78
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min Who 48,817
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr MICHA 35,241
More from around the web