Black men why dont some black women d...

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1305 Dec 31, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
DUDE PLEASE STFU!!!! People on this forum talk about whateva they like and if you don't like it you leave!!!!!!!!!! We are just as black as you are and if you can't talk about black social issues that affect our community then leave!!!!!! I can't stand dudes that try to sugarcoat the TRUTH!!!! You wanna talk about SLAVERY yet you were never there!!
You wanna talk about what white men have done??? Yet black men don't even take care of their children and completely disrespect BW by that act alone!!! That is a statistical FACT and if you don't like hearing about it oooo well that is a Real issue in our community and it has nothing to do with white men!! I can't stand Bm that try to blame white men for everything !! Did the white man make you sell crack And heroin to your own people???? What do white men have to do with lazy dudes that don't wanna work or go to school??? Nothing !!! Then you have colorstruck Bm who only put light skin or mixed women of African decent in their videos writing lyrics in songs like " I bet that b$&@@ look better red"" " give me a light skin thick redbone" that creates division in our race because the average black youth male or female love Lil Wayne !!! Did the white man put a gun to his head for him to sing lyrics about strictly the beauty of light skin( dam near white) black women !!! Lil Wayne is not the only person in the music industry that does that!!! Then you have Bm promoting IR dating making blogs about WHY they don't date black women did the white man make him do that too??? Many Bm are disrespectful to BW in the speech and treatment of us!!! Is it all BM?? No but a lot are like that that!!! I see in a RECORD number how many Bm date IR and worship white women and non black women!! Bm date IR waaaay more than BW date out did the white man make them do that too??? I remember in history that white men would hang a Bm for looking at a white women!!!'
You need a REALITY CHECK homey !!!!!!!! And if you can't talk about REAL social issues plaguing the black community both negative or positive then it's actually YOU WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS FORUM!!!! BYE NOW YOUR SENSITIVE FAIRY AZZ NEEDS TO GO!!! Because you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP AND FACT REALITY!!!!!!
Co sign 10,000%. Intelligent and insightful post!

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#1306 Dec 31, 2012
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Co sign 10,000%. Intelligent and insightful post!
She should be a black leader. Just think of what she could do with the black community. If she ran for president, she's got my vote.
Tina

Brooklyn, NY

#1307 Dec 31, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
OUT ON THE STREET CORNER, HO! TIME to EARN YOUR MONEY!
See !!!

You're a fine example of why black women are turning to MEN of other races .

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#1309 Dec 31, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
DUDE PLEASE STFU!!!! People on this forum talk about whateva they like and if you don't like it you leave!!!!!!!!!! We are just as black as you are and if you can't talk about black social issues that affect our community then leave!!!!!! I can't stand dudes that try to sugarcoat the TRUTH!!!! You wanna talk about SLAVERY yet you were never there!!
You wanna talk about what white men have done??? Yet black men don't even take care of their children and completely disrespect BW by that act alone!!! That is a statistical FACT and if you don't like hearing about it oooo well that is a Real issue in our community and it has nothing to do with white men!! I can't stand Bm that try to blame white men for everything !! Did the white man make you sell crack And heroin to your own people???? What do white men have to do with lazy dudes that don't wanna work or go to school??? Nothing !!! Then you have colorstruck Bm who only put light skin or mixed women of African decent in their videos writing lyrics in songs like " I bet that b$&@@ look better red"" " give me a light skin thick redbone" that creates division in our race because the average black youth male or female love Lil Wayne !!! Did the white man put a gun to his head for him to sing lyrics about strictly the beauty of light skin( dam near white) black women !!! Lil Wayne is not the only person in the music industry that does that!!! Then you have Bm promoting IR dating making blogs about WHY they don't date black women did the white man make him do that too??? Many Bm are disrespectful to BW in the speech and treatment of us!!! Is it all BM?? No but a lot are like that that!!! I see in a RECORD number how many Bm date IR and worship white women and non black women!! Bm date IR waaaay more than BW date out did the white man make them do that too??? I remember in history that white men would hang a Bm for looking at a white women!!!'
You need a REALITY CHECK homey !!!!!!!! And if you can't talk about REAL social issues plaguing the black community both negative or positive then it's actually YOU WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS FORUM
This a good post. There a lot of things that can be said about this subject. From my observations both BM and BW are at fault.
Just to let you I love Black women, I love them so much that is why I am pointing this out. Because of my concern for them.
You have girls under 18 years old, having babies. And then claiming to be Strong BW!!! It seems to me that a strong BW would make a better choice in who she had a child with and when she has a child. Birth control can be gotten for free in a lot of places.
When you see a BW with 2-6 or more kids and nerver married that is not a strong BW, she is rather silly. Life is full of choices and these choices have ripple affects in other people lives, so picking the man you are sleeping with is not a choice to be made lightly.

Having said that, a strong BW is one who raises her children to be productive adults and tells them not to repeat same thing she did. If more girls/women made better choices as to the men they picked we could stop a lot of drama in the AA community.

Now on to BM. There is a mind set in "SOME" BM that lets them leave thier kids high and dry. I think this really took hold in the late 1970s and early 1980s. There is a pimp/whore/crinimal culture that has taken root in a certin segment of blacks that is insane. Todays ganster rap music or what ever u want to call it has greatly contributed to this foolishness. There needs to be a push back against this life style. When u see BM with kids from several differnt women, that is a lot of drama and baggage. The BM that do this are losers, they are not thinking straight.

But my question to the BW that have kids with these fools is why would you have kids with a man that dose not take care of the ones he has already?

Thinking is a liberating experience, we need to do more of it.

Level 2

San Jose, CA

#1310 Dec 31, 2012
Here is a perfect example of the dysfuctional culture

http://newsone.com/2116412/shawty-lo-oxygen-b...

By the way anyone can sign a petition to protest against this show

http://www.change.org/search...
https://www.change.org/petitions/oxygen-media...

Level 3

Location hidden

#1311 Dec 31, 2012
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>See !!!
Actually you are being TOSSED to men of other races, LOL get it right
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1312 Dec 31, 2012
Tina please don't rely on other races either. They are no better. They will treat you bad too and you don't deserve that.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1313 Dec 31, 2012
thoughtful Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This a good post. There a lot of things that can be said about this subject. From my observations both BM and BW are at fault...
Just to let YOU know, you lost her as soon as you said Both BM and BW are at fault.
Black

United States

#1314 Dec 31, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
Tina please don't rely on other races either. They are no better. They will treat you bad too and you don't deserve that.
where you been at? I havnt seen your beautiful writing in a month. You and your black boyfriend been ok?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1315 Dec 31, 2012
thoughtful Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This a good post. There a lot of things that can be said about this subject. From my observations both BM and BW are at fault.
Just to let you I love Black women, I love them so much that is why I am pointing this out. Because of my concern for them.
You have girls under 18 years old, having babies. And then claiming to be Strong BW!!! It seems to me that a strong BW would make a better choice in who she had a child with and when she has a child. Birth control can be gotten for free in a lot of places.
When you see a BW with 2-6 or more kids and nerver married that is not a strong BW, she is rather silly. Life is full of choices and these choices have ripple affects in other people lives, so picking the man you are sleeping with is not a choice to be made lightly.
Having said that, a strong BW is one who raises her children to be productive adults and tells them not to repeat same thing she did. If more girls/women made better choices as to the men they picked we could stop a lot of drama in the AA community.
Now on to BM. There is a mind set in "SOME" BM that lets them leave thier kids high and dry. I think this really took hold in the late 1970s and early 1980s. There is a pimp/whore/crinimal culture that has taken root in a certin segment of blacks that is insane. Todays ganster rap music or what ever u want to call it has greatly contributed to this foolishness. There needs to be a push back against this life style. When u see BM with kids from several differnt women, that is a lot of drama and baggage. The BM that do this are losers, they are not thinking straight.
But my question to the BW that have kids with these fools is why would you have kids with a man that dose not take care of the ones he has already?
Thinking is a liberating experience, we need to do more of it.
I think sometimes women don't have a lot of choices in the urban community so they go for men with kids already by different women I think we tend to date the people around us

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1316 Dec 31, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>She should be a black leader. Just think of what she could do with the black community. If she ran for president, she's got my vote.
find a dead dogs dic to suck.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1317 Dec 31, 2012
lame excuse
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1319 Dec 31, 2012
Black wrote:
<quoted text>where you been at? I havnt seen your beautiful writing in a month. You and your black boyfriend been ok?
Oh hey we have been great. It's nice to talk to you again. How are you?:)
Black

United States

#1320 Dec 31, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey we have been great. It's nice to talk to you again. How are you?:)
how you been old friend? Its soo good to hear from you, im good, im just working living doing well. What were you majoring in college bae?
Frank

Detroit, MI

#1321 Dec 31, 2012
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>See !!!
WHITE MEN pimp BITCHES too!!!!
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#1322 Dec 31, 2012
In psychology and I got my grades back. All As and one B. So my PGA is a 3.75. I'm so proud of myself and so is my boyfriend. It's nice that you've been working hard you will soon recieve good relaxation in no time.:) how's you and your girlfriend?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1323 Dec 31, 2012
GPA

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1324 Dec 31, 2012
SMH Blaq Honey, why have you conspired with these rcist white trolls...SMH again...
Black

United States

#1325 Dec 31, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
In psychology and I got my grades back. All As and one B. So my PGA is a 3.75. I'm so proud of myself and so is my boyfriend. It's nice that you've been working hard you will soon recieve good relaxation in no time.:) how's you and your girlfriend?
everythings good with us. Have you ever been to florida? Im moving there in two weeks, a new job big $$.you can come stay with me if your bored or need a vacation. I like your pirit its calm and wise.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1326 Dec 31, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?
I agree' 1000 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 5 min Have a nice day 57
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min African AE 479
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 11 min Gary Allen 2,673
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min African AE 120,865
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 18 min johnplustwomore 355
Payback Time: Blacks and Non-whites could now i... 20 min Trench 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min KiloEcho 33,618
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Cigar Face21 6,900
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr 2legit 487
More from around the web