Black men why dont some black women d...

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 20, 2012
Answers wrote:
<quoted text>I think there are.
But I also think that blk women AND blk men are brainwashed into doing IR too. For blk women it isn't even about physical attraction. It seems like they've been brainwashed into thinking that they can find a better life with non-blk men even if they find their own men the most attractive.
But with blk men, it seems like they've been brainwashed into thinking that non-blk women are more beautiful than their own women, even if these women are hideous!
I believe bw have to be attracted to any man they would date. thats why its not a huge number of irbw because some bw prefer bm or thats where they are comfortable at. Some bm so prefer lighter and straighter hair and consider dark and kinky hair ugly.

Level 6

Since: May 07

Fairfield, CA

#67 Nov 20, 2012
Planet Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies! Most of your threads are about BM. "Black man move away from me in the grocery store", "IRBM are missing on some good chocolate", "black men are always give me mean looks" e.t.c Your threads are just pure buffoonery.
People will date who they please, give it a rest!!
Listen new comer my threads are never negative, You see more black men who are ir creating more negative threads about black women, so,tell me how come your not calling them out?

Level 1

Location hidden

#68 Nov 20, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't personally believe it's an "assload". But they way the hype machine works. I can see how some Black women perceive it to be an "assload" because their favorite rapper says something.
<quoted text>
I don't believe that to be the case. Black women and Black men are both color struck. So to say that a Black woman doesn't find a white or non-black person attractive is just not true.
I understand that their is a double standard in regards of how the Black community treats a Black woman that prefers non-black vs a Black man that prefers non-black. So that is why some black women look for every excuse in the book why they "had" to date a non-bm. Which I attribute to just being a coward.
<quoted text>
I agree with that. All women want security and we live in an Eurocentric country. So if you are a color struck woman of any race. You will flock to White men.
<quoted text>
Based on what exactly?
<quoted text>
I would love to see these "studies" because it sounds more like IRBW pseudo science. So once again. Black women praising White men is out of necessity and not desire. Black men praising White women is because they are sellouts. Got it.
"Black men praising White women is because they are sellouts". < praising white women but not praising your own is horrible
Answers

Charlotte, NC

#69 Nov 20, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't personally believe it's an "assload". But they way the hype machine works. I can see how some Black women perceive it to be an "assload" because their favorite rapper says something.
<quoted text>
Its not just their favorite rapper. Its their favorite rapper, their favorite sports star, their favorite actor...from sitcoms (i.e Martin, 90210) everything in the media tells blk men and women that blk men are supposed to be with light skinned women or white women.
MumRa wrote:
I don't believe that to be the case. Black women and Black men are both color struck. So to say that a Black woman doesn't find a white or non-black person attractive is just not true.
I understand that their is a double standard in regards of how the Black community treats a Black woman that prefers non-black vs a Black man that prefers non-black. So that is why some black women look for every excuse in the book why they "had" to date a non-bm. Which I attribute to just being a coward.
Yeah, black women are color struck but not in the same way as blk men. Our society is set up so that darkness= maleness and whiteness=femininity. THe only way to trump these rules is with money and power. So many of the blk women dating white men has nothing to do with physical attraction, b/c these women think their men are the most masculine. But non-blk men are the ones with power in their mind.
Meanwhile, when blk men date out, it has everything to do with the way our society has set up a construct of what the perfect woman is. Light skinned or white and straight good hair.
You can even see this in the criticisms that blk men and women give to the opposite sex of their race.
Blk women nag blk men about being responsible, getting jobs, taking care of children.
Blk men actually insult the physical features of their women.(i.e. nappy hair, dark azz,)
All in all, I know of very few blk women who look for light/white skin, straight hair in a male. But most brothas I've ran into look for those features in women, for whatever reasons.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#70 Nov 20, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black men praising White women is because they are sellouts". < praising white women but not praising your own is horrible
You could say the same for a lot of IRBW on here as well.

But everybody has their preference. Do Black men have to praise Black women. Do Black women have to praise Black men? No.

Should you go out of your way to equally bash your opposite gender? NO. That to me means you are butthurt and were probably burnt in the past.
Answers

Charlotte, NC

#71 Nov 20, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>

Also since when do blk women get a pass for like non-blk men. That has never been the case. Blk women have been called everything in the book from sellout to ho and even physically attacked.
Soul Hunter

United States

#72 Nov 20, 2012
E who="beautiful black woman"]You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?

Has it ever occurred to you that those of us with non-bw could careless if bw want to date us or not?
Tony

United States

#73 Nov 20, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Exactly.
all come on you know damn well black women love starting all this crap about nothing but nothing. just be honest about your stupid bipolar madness. it's always somebody else's fault?never take responsibility for nothing and always be starting stuff shut your bald headed ass up. You black bitches are about nothing but sucking your white masters dick.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#74 Nov 20, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> so what's the recent stat?? 80,% of BW are single parents??? If that's the case it's not that BW are making bad decisions in their choices in men that stat tells me that many many Bm are not taking care of there responsibilities . Of course they will always blame BW so I don't bother talking about it anymore online! They will deny everything although the stats say otherwise. Even if the stats didn't exist black women being single parents is an epidemic in our community and its really sad I see it all the time even in my own family!! Many BW are getting tired of this treatment and abandonment by some Bm as a result sistas are waking up and starting to date out for that one simple fact! No one should have to struggle raising their kid especially when they didn't make it by themselves!! But I will say since Bm have a bad reputation for not taking care of their kids BW need to wake up and seriously take birth control and wait to have kids when they are married to the black man that they truly desire!
Raise the standards. The 1st reaction to this stat should have been to force bm to marry before becoming sexually involved do to young "PEOPLE" being too irresponsible to procreate inside of a committed relationship.

Tell black (all men) they need to marry you before sex...

I can see that is not acceptable. But it is a drastic solution to a radical problem.

I have been down this road with these "stats" enough times on here with multiple bw to know by now that I'm not going to get anywhere by excepting bm's role in this. It's clear as day you and many like you don't care to acknowledge when black men take responsibility as long as it requires you to do the same.

So I won't list the many reasons why those stats reflect a shallow perspective of a diverse array of interpersonal and intrapersonal problems in black America.

You can blame whoever makes you feel blameless for all I care.

Level 1

Location hidden

#75 Nov 20, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
You could say the same for a lot of IRBW on here as well.
But everybody has their preference. Do Black men have to praise Black women. Do Black women have to praise Black men? No.
Should you go out of your way to equally bash your opposite gender? NO. That to me means you are butthurt and were probably burnt in the past.
U can say that for Irbw but u cant say that for bw that are not ir?
Yes, everyone has a preference but saying i love white skin and everything else is ugly is not a preference.
Yes, both have to praise and love each other for who we are before we try to love someone else.
Nobody is trying to bash anybody. I dont really care about u trying to insult me just like some bm lol
typical.
Planet Wayne

Dallas, TX

#76 Nov 20, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text> Listen new comer my threads are never negative, You see more black men who are ir creating more negative threads about black women, so,tell me how come your not calling them out?
I've been here long enough to notice the bullsh!t thread you always create. And rarely do I see IRBM making threads about anything
Planet Wayne

Dallas, TX

#77 Nov 20, 2012
Tony = White troll. Don't feed it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#78 Nov 20, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> all come on you know damn well black women love starting all this crap about nothing but nothing. just be honest about your stupid bipolar madness. it's always somebody else's fault?never take responsibility for nothing and always be starting stuff shut your bald headed ass up. You black bitches are about nothing but sucking your white masters dick.
ur mad i see lmao
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#79 Nov 20, 2012
They need more judge it options like "wow", "excuses", "if you say so", "ahhh hell no", etc.

=0)

Level 8

Location hidden

#80 Nov 20, 2012
Answers wrote:
<quoted text>Also since when do blk women get a pass for like non-blk men. That has never been the case. Blk women have been called everything in the book from sellout to ho and even physically attacked.
I know. That is why a lot of IRBW that always preferred Non-BM love to bring up every negative stat in the book about Black men. Looking for an excuse to why they "had" to date out. When in reality. They always preferred non-black men to begin with.

These constant excuses and victimhood is just a cover.
Tony

United States

#81 Nov 20, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text> Listen new comer my threads are never negative, You see more black men who are ir creating more negative threads about black women, so,tell me how come your not calling them out?
let me tell you something you ugly smelly beast! I wanna kick your big flat sagging ass you hear me you hear what I'm telling you??yeah I'm talking to you tough ass. always talking about white girl this white girl that they take are men what! we are not taking your men we already got your men.your soo stupid black guys need us because we are better women by birth you lost poor creature!
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#82 Nov 20, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy you are debating with on here has made countless threads and post "praising" your most high azZ. And in return...

I've read bw comments brushing bm like him off. I have seen most on here act like any bm that is on here saying good things about them is merely the exception to the rule and therefore shouldn't count.

You being one of the many.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83 Nov 20, 2012
Answers wrote:
You can even see this in the criticisms that blk men and women give to the opposite sex of their race.
Blk women nag blk men about being responsible, getting jobs, taking care of children.
Blk men actually insult the physical features of their women.(i.e. nappy hair, dark azz,)
All in all, I know of very few blk women who look for light/white skin, straight hair in a male. But most brothas I've ran into look for those features in women, for whatever reasons.
That could be part of it. It also could be because of gender roles. Women may just value security over the physical. As you were saying.

Men could careless what degrees or accomplishments a woman has. He mainly cares about how she looks and how she treats him.

Level 1

Location hidden

#84 Nov 20, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy you are debating with on here has made countless threads and post "praising" your most high azZ. And in return...
I've read bw comments brushing bm like him off. I have seen most on here act like any bm that is on here saying good things about them is merely the exception to the rule and therefore shouldn't count.
You being one of the many.
thats nice to know.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85 Nov 20, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Raise the standards. The 1st reaction to this stat should have been to force bm to marry before becoming sexually involved do to young "PEOPLE" being too irresponsible to procreate inside of a committed relationship.
Tell black (all men) they need to marry you before sex...
I can see that is not acceptable. But it is a drastic solution to a radical problem.
I have been down this road with these "stats" enough times on here with multiple bw to know by now that I'm not going to get anywhere by excepting bm's role in this. It's clear as day you and many like you don't care to acknowledge when black men take responsibility as long as it requires you to do the same.
So I won't list the many reasons why those stats reflect a shallow perspective of a diverse array of interpersonal and intrapersonal problems in black America.
You can blame whoever makes you feel blameless for all I care.
THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!!!!!!! Like I said BW need to use birth control to keep from getting pregnant from men that statistically don't take care of their kids until they are married !!! I have noticed in other cultures a woman getting pregnant no matter how it happened automatically means marriage or at least living together to SHARE the responsibility of raising their kids! Even if I never saw the stats I already noticed at a young age that most of my friends and relatives that had babies with Bm didn't have help taking care of their kids !!! These were college educated women not stereotypical hoodrats with a bad rep for being loose. They were regular working class and college students or graduates. I've seen Bm on this site make 20 thousand EXCUSES why we have such a negative epidemic in our community and of course it was the usual " stop messing with thugs " stop sleeping around " when with a stat of %80 of black children being raised without fathers it's more too it than that!! Unless most Bm are thugs and that's why they don't wanna be fathers that is not the truth either! But anyway the only real solution is serious birth control or dating out completely and most BW still love and want to be with Bm so the epidemic will continue and that's the truth!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 9 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web