Black men why dont some black women d...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#662 Nov 24, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>lol!!sheboon logic. Wow! When will you creatures get along together....never..lol
nikka your like a 4 yr old who just learned a new word bc you sound like a broken record with "sheboon logic" upgrade yourself imbecile.
sANE

Wolverhampton, UK

#663 Nov 24, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>The mexican Women here in SA think the same way as well. I prefer my Black Women over all of them, there is nothing wrong with them as Women but, I prefer my Brown Sugar over them. I know a few of them who are cool but, when I married a Black Woman they were upset because they think in their minds that they are superior to White and Black Women and I should have preferred them instead...

Yeah some white women are cray now, you can't get on a bus with a guy you work with without some ww needing their attention just because they are with a black girl, like I have seen some white women act a fool recently making themselves look insane. I was with one work colleague, this ww walks up and down dropping shxt standing in front of me at the bus stop, it's like their mind blows a fuse, they can't think straight, start acting over flirty turning around flicking their hair to try and get some guy off you, just abnormal behaviour to get a guy they don't even fancy in the first place. Another one sits on her chair towards the side and not facing the front, turning every 5 secs and it's embarrassing because everyone else on the bus is glimpsing her movements from the corner of their eye and turning also. It's not even funny anymore, it was before because this guy kinda likes me but we're just friends. I think this whole thing with how the media put ww up there is messing with their heads, it's not really good to have to depend on others to make you feel secure, messes with your mind.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#664 Nov 24, 2012
Here we go again.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#665 Nov 24, 2012
sANE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah some white women are cray now, you can't get on a bus with a guy you work with without some ww needing their attention just because they are with a black girl, like I have seen some white women act a fool recently making themselves look insane. I was with one work colleague, this ww walks up and down dropping shxt standing in front of me at the bus stop, it's like their mind blows a fuse, they can't think straight, start acting over flirty turning around flicking their hair to try and get some guy off you, just abnormal behaviour to get a guy they don't even fancy in the first place. Another one sits on her chair towards the side and not facing the front, turning every 5 secs and it's embarrassing because everyone else on the bus is glimpsing her movements from the corner of their eye and turning also. It's not even funny anymore, it was before because this guy kinda likes me but we're just friends. I think this whole thing with how the media put ww up there is messing with their heads, it's not really good to have to depend on others to make you feel secure, messes with your mind.
EXACTLY MY POINT

“Made In America”

Level 4

Since: Oct 09

United States

#666 Nov 24, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
Meaning the ones that have that mindset.
lol I agree, I have had a few of them before and I must say none of them are marriage material, have you ever notice how the men fight over them despite the fact they have many boyfriends on the side...

I was messing with mexican woman last year who is married to a guy young enough to be her son and he couldn't even take care of her sexually. She had to lean towards a black man for pleasure and after I broke it to her that I'm engaged' she claimed that I broke her heart...

It never fails with them, needless to say I am married to a Black Woman.

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

#667 Nov 24, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
Here we go again.
If you don't like what you're reading, then why frequent this forum' let alone add your comment...

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

#668 Nov 24, 2012
I don't care what anyone says, There is no women out there in Society in my book more secred, sexy,tender, and have a Softer Ass than a Black Woman...

I don't know what's on the minds of many narrow minded Brothers, and yes there are many White and Latina Women who have it in their minds that all Black Men are crazy about them (Im not).

Sure do I find many of them attractive but, not appealing to me because I know what they Stand for what they do, White women have such an Agenda as well..

When they date a black man, they have an agenda to be with other black men as well and, they have this thought process in their mind that all black men want them as well...

There are some weak Brothers out there dating out for the wrong reasons...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#669 Nov 24, 2012
:) I'm glad we agree on each other
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#670 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4 [email protected]/7820275962/
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#671 Nov 25, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>lol I agree, I have had a few of them before and I must say none of them are marriage material, have you ever notice how the men fight over them despite the fact they have many boyfriends on the side...
I was messing with mexican woman last year who is married to a guy young enough to be her son and he couldn't even take care of her sexually. She had to lean towards a black man for pleasure and after I broke it to her that I'm engaged' she claimed that I broke her heart...
It never fails with them, needless to say I am married to a Black Woman.
Thank you fellow black man :) you really make me proud. If only more were like you...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#672 Nov 25, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow wish you the best of luck men usually have a type and from what you stated your fa from his usual. I hope all the effort your putting in pays off because men usually dont appreciate the effort made by women who are far from their usual ....
Thank you sweetheart and I see what you mean :) I'll keep that in mind :)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#673 Nov 25, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
Wow they aren't your men. Not every black man wants a dirty slut, mayo eating prick like you. Seriously get over yourself and go to your white men.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#674 Nov 25, 2012
The black male- blackwoman now severed relationship is unrepearable; absolutely put out there in such a negative light for the MASSES to engage us in a battle of a sexes GENDER WARFARE however, at who's expense???..and nevertheless we are blinded as horses with blind folders in a race towards MORE damage with the MASSES of outsiders edging us on in battle; and how much more oblivious we all can be to their WISH of our down fall. Gender roles on both sides has to be remembered how they are to be played; which is with respect and not blame which is comming from both sides. women emotions are so much different than men likewise men strenth is of a different makeup than a woman; you can't go to BATTLE with a woman; just as a woman CAN'T go to BATTLE with a man. THIS... BOTH should know. THE DATING GAME IS OVER and THEE OUTSIDERS CHEERS WITH GLEE for WE gave them what they want.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#675 Nov 25, 2012
I don't care about the reasons, I just welcome BW to come on over.
Lucifer

Hollywood, FL

#676 Nov 25, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow they aren't your men. Not every black man wants a dirty slut, mayo eating prick like you. Seriously get over yourself and go to your white men.
I love, honor, and cherish black women :)

.... by the way, it's me St BlackAngel 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#677 Nov 25, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you sloopy draino drinking retarded fat whore im not you i have nothing to prove to that cracker arse arab or you. If i did i would put my pic up and show you and that ass eater how a sexy fit trim women are suppose to look.. notice i clowned you an him in one go! YO'UD STILL BE ON HERE PRIVATE MESSAGING HIM LIKE THAT FAT SLUT IN HEAT THAT YOU ARE.
You were trying to impress a white racist.
Throwing insults doesn't change what you are.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#679 Nov 25, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You were trying to impress a white racist.
Throwing insults doesn't change what you are.
You are a certified grade A dunce. Dont talk to me you doped up bytch all you do is project your actions unto others yea stoned silly im trying to impress a dirty mongrel who i always tell to "die monkey " you make absolutely no gotdamn sense you hog!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#680 Nov 25, 2012
Chick fight!

Go get her Shalimarr! She aint got nothing!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#681 Nov 25, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?
maceo
True!

Maceo (He has over 400 profiles) was married to a WW for 20 years while bashing all Black women for well over a decade online for dating/marrying out!

At first he seemed to be Happy that BW were not getting married he bragged about it! He said him and all of his friends preferred White women over Black women! Now that his White wife divorced him, he can't sell his home (its upside down) he bitter now! LMAO

MACEO never thought in a Million years that White males would date/marry Black women. While men's rates are always higher IR BW marrying White males has increased 45% in less than 4.5 years!

That means that Black women are getting the message and dating/marry out now! I think its a good thing!

Listen to this pastor, I agree with his message that Black men are going into extinction as well as Black women are doing FAR better than MOST Black males who are on the lower rungs of society!
Now educated, Black women are "Bailing out" on Black men. There' not interested in taking care of a man or accepting less than.

There's also a big push by BWE women or women in general to stop accepting these Sorry ASS Black men who ABUSE their Mothers by remaining dependent on them as well as always asking their Mothers to put up "Bond on their Homes' for their incarceration as well as almost 70% of Black men look for women to supplement or take care of them financially!

Black men are truly in a very sad position and on the FAST TRACK TOWARDS EXTINCTION!

Marriage Is For Black People
http://youtu.be/w4_qyq_O6lM

This is a good video and what this Black Pastor says about Black males is true!

Black men live off their Mothers or other women or go around with 3-4 women and don't have a damn thing!

Marriage Is For Black People

http://youtu.be/w4_qyq_O6lM

MANY BLACK MEN ARE FOOLISH AND YOUR LOSING YOUR WOMEN IN HIGH NUMBERS!!
Sadbuttrue

United States

#682 Nov 25, 2012
You got me! Im ISW a gay white sissyboy who is totally obsessed with black dick and niccas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Guest 1,483,746
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 3 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 5 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 9 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 9 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 12 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 21 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 28 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web