Black men why dont some black women d...
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#641 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Maceo im tired of you and Liz always on this damn site talking to yourself...
maybe she'll go crazier believing she is this fake entity known as Maceo!
MACEO

Why doesn't anybody want you FOOL? LMAO

Too Dark? Failed
Too Broke? Failed
Too Insecure Failed
Too Uneducated Failed
Too Controlling Failed
Too Impotent Failed
Lost your Home Failed
Poor Health? Failed
Too Sorry? Failed
Lost your life? Failed
No Friends? Failed
No Family? Failed
Reclusive? Failed
Too Deceitful? Failed
Habitual Liar? Failed
Foolish? Failed
Bad Decisions? Failed
No Kids? Failed
Uplift Others? Failed
Hating BW? Failed
Too Fat & Bald? Failed
Too Infantile? Failed
Too Baby Boyish? Failed
No social skills? Failed
Too Old? Failed

You have no one to Blame but yourself MACEO! lmao
sweetcocoa

United States

#643 Nov 24, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why doesn't anybody want you FOOL? LMAO
Too Dark? Failed
Too Broke? Failed
Too Insecure Failed
Too Uneducated Failed
Too Controlling Failed
Too Impotent Failed
Lost your Home Failed
Poor Health? Failed
Too Sorry? Failed
Lost your life? Failed
No Friends? Failed
No Family? Failed
Reclusive? Failed
Too Deceitful? Failed
Habitual Liar? Failed
Foolish? Failed
Bad Decisions? Failed
No Kids? Failed
Uplift Others? Failed
Hating BW? Failed
Too Fat & Bald? Failed
Too Infantile? Failed
Too Baby Boyish? Failed
No social skills? Failed
Too Old? Failed
You have no one to Blame but yourself MACEO! lmao
You must be describing your MAMA. Wow!!!! LOL
Robert

United States

#644 Nov 24, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!sheboon logic. Wow! When will you creatures get along together....never..lol

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#645 Nov 24, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Writing a post like this and you call yourself feminine?
You are white ghetto trash. Plain and simple:)
Just like you :)

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#646 Nov 24, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
I don't blame black women for feeling anger. They've been and are being shortchanged and disrespected.
They have chasers like you sniffing their azzes to the tune of watching a comedy show. She shakes it...you sniff it...hahahaha....ya sniveling lost sprung idiot...they'll step on your azz like a water puddle to get out of the rain....those you can have. African American men are sending that good pipe to your well to do Caucasian persuasions...hahahahahahaha.. .all day and all night. Its a tough job, but somebody has to do it! Glad its not me, I can't do love unless its from the heart....but people like you evidently can...and you got your hands full with brothers that can match you....and out class you....all day and all night!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#647 Nov 24, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! Somebody say....aaahhhhh.....yeah...yea h!
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#648 Nov 24, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's right Miguel :) I am a BW and I am feminine. White women do think they have everything together. The other day this white stripper tried to persuade my boyfriend which was black to cheat on me and he rejected her and she got upset. Honestly white women need to cease this thought that they are a million bucks because they are not; you flat ass, mayo eating, pale, psychotic, dumb founded, delusional pricks. I do not look like a man, I'm in shape, I go to college, my hair is natural and I pay for most of my baby's needs. I love my baby and he loves me and I wish these white women would just stop assuming that every black men wants them; get back to reality sweetheart because they DON'T. Plus, if we are sheboons they we are some sexy baboons than. Lol
Why is your man even associating with a stripper in the first place? Sounds like classy circles...maybe it has less with her race and more to do with her profession choice...? Just saying...
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#649 Nov 24, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yeah, I don't do them Mexican Women. I wouldn't even want to waste my spit on any of them. As a matter of fact it is an insult for one to look my direction..
I would rather stay with my own kind when it comes to being a Black Man in Society....
If you are so happily married why are you so concerned with what Mexican women do? Sounds like you're still bitter, bet one of them dumped your ass pretty hard back in the day...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#650 Nov 24, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your man even associating with a stripper in the first place? Sounds like classy circles...maybe it has less with her race and more to do with her profession choice...? Just saying...
Umm....did you read what I said. She started talking to my boyfriend at random on fb andcasked if she can strip for him and he said NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, I read the messages. My boyfriend is not associating with that ugly white stripper.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#651 Nov 24, 2012
He is not associating with a stripper. So your interpretation of a classy circle is incorrect. It's not even like that.
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#652 Nov 24, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
He is not associating with a stripper. So your interpretation of a classy circle is incorrect. It's not even like that.
I was just confused, were you just calling her that? Where does one run into a stripper besides a strip club and knows shes a stripper? Not trying to be difficult but just curious...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#653 Nov 24, 2012
Ok...well he was on fb and me and my bf were talking about spending Christmas together :) when out of the blue an old looking white girl asks my bf if he has a webcam and if she can strip for him and he says "no I have a girlfriend" then the girl says "she doesn't have to know" and then he said "can u just get your ugly a** outta her, I love my girlfriend" than she left...we assumed she was a stripper because she asked to strip, but maybe we were wrong. Forgive me for my unkind words, I was upset because I was so sick if hearing white girls saying they are better than black women and trying to persuade black men to cheat on us. It gets irritating how black men and white women always has something to say about black women. I was upset and I'm sorry...I didn't mean to generalize...I was annoyed...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#654 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo doo chaser. My pic is of salli richardson you slow arse mongrel and if i had my real pic up id beat her. And your weird al yankovic looking momma hands down...
Really?
You're trying to persuade a racist white man who lives 6000 miles away from you, that you're better looking than a black woman whose has a baby and is almost a decade older than you.

You're pathetic.

“Made In America”

Level 4

Since: Oct 09

United States

#655 Nov 24, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so happily married why are you so concerned with what Mexican women do? Sounds like you're still bitter, bet one of them dumped your ass pretty hard back in the day...
That's where you're wrong playa, you see it is the other way around when they want to come back if you know what I mean...

But, I don't give them the chance to dump me, I just see them for who and what they stand for just their own kind. You can say what you want and how you feel (I don't give a damn), I can say this much. I had the pleasure of standing in front of them while they ware on their knees if you know what I mean...

Next!

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

#656 Nov 24, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just confused, were you just calling her that? Where does one run into a stripper besides a strip club and knows shes a stripper? Not trying to be difficult but just curious...
Assuming that you're "one of them" or of their kind, then you should know what your women stand for...

I know plenty of White Dudes here in South Texas wouldn't even dare mess with Filthy Mexican Women let alone, I see how the Mexican Men fight each other over them. I would never subject myself to one of them...

How is that for bitter or not even associating with them "Idiot"...LOL

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

#657 Nov 24, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
Ok...well he was on fb and me and my bf were talking about spending Christmas together :) when out of the blue an old looking white girl asks my bf if he has a webcam and if she can strip for him and he says "no I have a girlfriend" then the girl says "she doesn't have to know" and then he said "can u just get your ugly a** outta her, I love my girlfriend" than she left...we assumed she was a stripper because she asked to strip, but maybe we were wrong. Forgive me for my unkind words, I was upset because I was so sick if hearing white girls saying they are better than black women and trying to persuade black men to cheat on us. It gets irritating how black men and white women always has something to say about black women. I was upset and I'm sorry...I didn't mean to generalize...I was annoyed...
The mexican Women here in SA think the same way as well. I prefer my Black Women over all of them, there is nothing wrong with them as Women but, I prefer my Brown Sugar over them. I know a few of them who are cool but, when I married a Black Woman they were upset because they think in their minds that they are superior to White and Black Women and I should have preferred them instead...
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#658 Nov 24, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>The mexican Women here in SA think the same way as well. I prefer my Black Women over all of them, there is nothing wrong with them as Women but, I prefer my Brown Sugar over them. I know a few of them who are cool but, when I married a Black Woman they were upset because they think in their minds that they are superior to White and Black Women and I should have preferred them instead...
Thank you fellow black man I agree. Most Mexican and white women assume that black men belong to them and should have them and that ALL black men want them. Seriously, they need together over themselves...it's annoying
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#659 Nov 24, 2012
Those type of cocky girls need to stay with their men and leave us alone.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#660 Nov 24, 2012
Meaning the ones that have that mindset.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#661 Nov 24, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You're trying to persuade a racist white man who lives 6000 miles away from you, that you're better looking than a black woman whose has a baby and is almost a decade older than you.
You're pathetic.
Lol you sloopy draino drinking retarded fat whore im not you i have nothing to prove to that cracker arse arab or you. If i did i would put my pic up and show you and that ass eater how a sexy fit trim women are suppose to look.. notice i clowned you an him in one go! YO'UD STILL BE ON HERE PRIVATE MESSAGING HIM LIKE THAT FAT SLUT IN HEAT THAT YOU ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min VetnorsGate 1,600,079
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 43 min whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 45 min whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 1 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 1 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 1 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 1 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 2 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 3 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 6 hr Kip 25