Black men why dont some black women d...
Immaculatelo

Brooklyn, NY

#614 Nov 24, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Another BW going crazy because she can't keep up with the standard of beauty. Stop complaining and maybe you will get noticed if you worked on yourself a little. You know, drop the attitude and all too.
I am an attractive black woman.I have many white and black friends . Now I agree beautifulbalck woman was rude but you are being rude by saying we can't keep up with beauty standards .You shouldn't judge all black woman.
White girl

United States

#616 Nov 24, 2012
Type over..chimp women.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#617 Nov 24, 2012
Jerk wrote:
Yes, this parasite 5150 is beyond reproach. I like to screw with "it" on different threads with different names just to amuse myself. My ultimate goal is to land "it" back into the mental institution. Getting the fool to commit suicide would be even better.
<quoted text>
Lol smdh
Sorry you chalky fuk but let me know when you wake up from your coke induced fantasy... you just stated i have no life. But openly admitted you frequent the threads and even go through the task of creating new names t somehow in your mind aggetate me. When has your snow chimp arse ever see me lose my mind on topix especially over some leaky dik loser who cant get no pussi so he stalks a female via the web... haha eat a dick you lonely motherfuka hahahaha

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#618 Nov 24, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes "HE" does.
Lol you still sulking bc i called you fat nasty mr fat nasty? Lol you'll get over it ninja...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#619 Nov 24, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>Isw your too easy to notice!! Lol you sheboons are full of it. Are you a man??
Beyond retarded smdh its so obvious the best part of you ran down your fathers leg...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#620 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Type over..chimp women.
You stupid heeb how many names your gonna use on this one thread alone you lice onfested cave bytch
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#621 Nov 24, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated you have never been nor wanted to be with a bm. So where is your moral high ground in this?
A certain level of separation must exist. Some of us have to be responsible for preserving our race. If all people blended away you would lose the beauty of the rainbow that comes from being unique/distinguishable. And you know this.
Separate yourself and preserve yourself.

You are not responsible for anyone else but yourself. YOu cannot preserve a race anymore than a race can preserve your soul. People have always blended and always will. The more you think you can make an attempt to control it, the more it gets out of control. The only thing you can control is yourself.

Use your head.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#623 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Type over..chimp women.
Running out of black dyck eh? I guess so, because if you still had one you wouldn't be talking so much shyt.You'd be too busy sucking and swallowing.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#624 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond retarded smdh its so obvious the best part of you ran down your fathers leg...
Well.......damn......thats a real hit....no doubt!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#626 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid heeb how many names your gonna use on this one thread alone you lice onfested cave bytch
Way to get your hate on....:0)!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#627 Nov 24, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....you've got an unusually long neck if u don't mind my sayin so........
.....and u seem to be in some kind of a beauty contest with this ISW mulatto female..........is this y you've both put up pics???....wtf up wit dat??........
......as u know - I'm not into kneegresses, but......just goin by yo pics - she beats u..........sorry - but I gots ta be honest......
The longer the neck the better :)

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#629 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
Writing a post like this and you call yourself feminine?

You are white ghetto trash. Plain and simple:)
sweetcocoa

United States

#630 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Type over..chimp women.
Work on your attitude and being jealous and envious. I will pray for you.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#632 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>....you've got an unusually long neck if u don't mind my sayin so........
.....and u seem to be in some kind of a beauty contest with this ISW mulatto female..........is this y you've both put up pics???....wtf up wit dat??........
......as u know - I'm not into kneegresses, but......just goin by yo pics - she beats u..........sorry - but I gots ta be honest......
Doo doo chaser. My pic is of salli richardson you slow arse mongrel and if i had my real pic up id beat her. And your weird al yankovic looking momma hands down...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#634 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>....salli richardson?.........who the ph**k is dat?.........never heard of her.......
......I've seen your real pic befo anyway.........
You never sern my face dummy body yes! Face no!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#636 Nov 24, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never said that. I love all types of men.:/ my mom taught a good lesson...never wait for any man period. and so ur saying my mom should of waited for a good bm??? Lol that's what ur saying right??
maceo

I'm not sure what happened to you in your childhood, but your WEIRD ANTI-SOCIAL RECLUSE!

No, EVERYBODY ISNT MACEO, lets face it you have over 400 profiles and you talk to them because you have 'NO SOCIAL LIFE"!

YOUR WEIRD and INSECURE!

You you haven't accomplished anything so you don't want other Men "Sizing you up"! Your even more reclusive because you LOST EVERYTHING AND YOUR ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD!

HOW SHAMEFUL AND FOOLISH!

You should be an Example to Younger Black women but you look like a Fool! You go around asking 30 yr old Black woman for advice they don't come to you and your almost 60 yrs old! lmao

I TELL FOLKS AND THEY LAUGH!

YOUR A OLD LOSER THAT WASTED YOUR LIFE CHASING ASS AND DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR LIFE!

MAKING YOUR MOTHER PROUD!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#637 Nov 24, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> actually dear people on this forum see you as being a CRAZY obsessed with white men even PRETENDING to be one LMAO @LARGENT! Insecure hateful and jealous of bi racials and they are considered BLACK in America and will always be BLACK Halle Barry even considers herself black as well as her daughter so you lose as usual!!! Stick to your own crazy culture BTW you are one big FAKE and phoney chick with serious problems you need Jesus and a shrink !!!!
maceo

Funny, many Black women are dead set on not having a Dark, Ugly, Broke, Insecure, Marginal, Old, LOSER!

I don't blame them you need to die alone!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#638 Nov 24, 2012
MACEO

Since you didn't have Thanksgiving with your family nor any friends! lmao

Your SAD! lmao

Anti Social Recluse! lmao

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#639 Nov 24, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
MACEO
Since you didn't have Thanksgiving with your family nor any friends! lmao
Your SAD! lmao
Anti Social Recluse! lmao
Shut up Maceo im tired of you and Liz always on this damn site talking to yourself...

maybe she'll go crazier believing she is this fake entity known as Maceo!

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#640 Nov 24, 2012
I don't blame black women for feeling anger. They've been and are being shortchanged and disrespected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,457,603
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min PolakPotrafi 252
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Barros 50,546
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 9 min Frogface Kate 113
Deport barros 2017 11 min Barros 32
Islam rules of engagement . 24 min Barros 123
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 43 min dcool 7,983
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 7 hr Mick 34
More from around the web