Black men why dont some black women d...

“Made In America”

Level 4

Since: Oct 09

United States

#592 Nov 23, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were married to a mexican woman.You broke up with her?
Oh Yeah, I don't do them Mexican Women. I wouldn't even want to waste my spit on any of them. As a matter of fact it is an insult for one to look my direction..

I would rather stay with my own kind when it comes to being a Black Man in Society....
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#594 Nov 23, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yeah, I don't do them Mexican Women. I wouldn't even want to waste my spit on any of them. As a matter of fact it is an insult for one to look my direction..
I would rather stay with my own kind when it comes to being a Black Man in Society....
I don't blame u.Mexican women have terrible bodies and they are short.

“Made In America”

Level 4

Since: Oct 09

United States

#595 Nov 23, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame u.Mexican women have terrible bodies and they are short.
Not all are short, but they do have a habit for cheating really bad. I was never married to one but I dated two of them here in South Texas..

After dating them and understanding their concept, culture, no shame. They are liars, cheaters, no morals whatsoever behind what they do and many of these dumb black men keep running after them despite what they stand for...

My Wife is a "Beautiful" Black Woman whom I have been waiting for all of my life, God send her to me and I acted on that and didn't have to think twice about it..

Peace...

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#596 Nov 23, 2012
i have another mother which is my god mother, she is black.
She took care of me after my mom died.
My god mother told me stories how she had to take care of
her 2 younger brothers and her parents were on drugs etc...
Basically, she had to take care of her self.
She was a very strong woman
I believe her childhood and her going through the struggle
actually help me become a man.

She taught me things that my biological mother couldnt.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#597 Nov 23, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
i have another mother which is my god mother, she is black.
She took care of me after my mom died.
My god mother told me stories how she had to take care of
her 2 younger brothers and her parents were on drugs etc...
Basically, she had to take care of her self.
She was a very strong woman
I believe her childhood and her going through the struggle
actually help me become a man.
She taught me things that my biological mother couldnt.
i know this could be a sensitive question. excuse me for asking this question. where was your father during that time?

Level 2

Location hidden

#598 Nov 23, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>i know this could be a sensitive question. excuse me for asking this question. where was your father during that time?
Its fine.
My mother divorce him and i never heard from him again.
He just disappeared.
Jerk

Los Angeles, CA

#599 Nov 23, 2012
This coon does not understand that "it" is not white. Blacks reject this fkhead. This is not a 'she'. It is an "it". This fool is psychotic. It lives on topix because it has no job, no mental or fiscal stability, and absolutely NO LIFE. Playing with the shythead is fun. I do so on different threads just to aggravate "it".
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>you are a stupid hillbilly! Learn to read and comprehend English. Iam from there I live here you goat fucking sissy!lol you act as a sheboon?do you dress like one... Or do you look like one. Your not pure white your a mut..white trash ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Jerk

Los Angeles, CA

#600 Nov 23, 2012
Yes, this parasite 5150 is beyond reproach. I like to screw with "it" on different threads with different names just to amuse myself. My ultimate goal is to land "it" back into the mental institution. Getting the fool to commit suicide would be even better.
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your words with this nut LIMITED. Talk about his women's LOVE of black dyck! And how they can't get enough. If WM didn't have their power and status, they would have NO WW.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#601 Nov 23, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>Take your own advice. And btw what I mentioned is very true when it comes to some black men. Stop dogging on black women for doing her hair and look at more valuable qualities of what a woman can bring to your plate, also stop siding with racists white women . And my sons already know whats up with this ir propaganda they are aware of how white women treat black women and same goes for some black men who are racists and self hating. Teach your kids that black is beautiful and the world cannot tell us otherwise. I guarantee my son will never bring home a becky. Me and my husband already know.
Listen to yourself: "my sons already know whats up with this 'ir propaganda'", "they are aware of how white women treat black women", "black men who are racists and self hating", then "I guarantee my son will never bring home a 'becky'"... then you have the gall and rancor to call *others* racist, as if *you* aren't incredibly racist yourself... and the irony is that you aren't even aware of it. That's deplorable.-smh-

'Know Thyself'. Syllogistically, "knowing thyself" culminates in "thyself" having acuity and an apperception of others... so 'Nosce Te Ipsum'.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#602 Nov 24, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to yourself: "my sons already know whats up with this 'ir propaganda'", "they are aware of how white women treat black women", "black men who are racists and self hating", then "I guarantee my son will never bring home a 'becky'"... then you have the gall and rancor to call *others* racist, as if *you* aren't incredibly racist yourself... and the irony is that you aren't even aware of it. That's deplorable.-smh-
'Know Thyself'. Syllogistically, "knowing thyself" culminates in "thyself" having acuity and an apperception of others... so 'Nosce Te Ipsum'.
You stated you have never been nor wanted to be with a bm. So where is your moral high ground in this?

A certain level of separation must exist. Some of us have to be responsible for preserving our race. If all people blended away you would lose the beauty of the rainbow that comes from being unique/distinguishable. And you know this.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#603 Nov 24, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
Shalimarr why are you judging my post?
Que tal?
Moi??

Location hidden

#604 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lok my avitar was there to piss your jealous miserable arse off it did its job.
Liar, liar, pants on fire...
My bad, you don't wear pants.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Location hidden

#606 Nov 24, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants on fire...
My bad, you don't wear pants.
Oh yes "HE" does.
sweetcocoa

United States

#607 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
You are jealous and envious. Take a deep breath and relax.
sweetcocoa

United States

#608 Nov 24, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Another BW going crazy because she can't keep up with the standard of beauty. Stop complaining and maybe you will get noticed if you worked on yourself a little. You know, drop the attitude and all too.
Who asked you bleached blondie? Work on yourself and your attitude. That bleach is eating up your brain cells.
Robert

United States

#609 Nov 24, 2012
Jerk wrote:
This coon does not understand that "it" is not white. Blacks reject this fkhead. This is not a 'she'. It is an "it". This fool is psychotic. It lives on topix because it has no job, no mental or fiscal stability, and absolutely NO LIFE. Playing with the shythead is fun. I do so on different threads just to aggravate "it".
<quoted text>
Isw your too easy to notice!! Lol you sheboons are full of it. Are you a man??
Tony

United States

#610 Nov 24, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yeah, I don't do them Mexican Women. I wouldn't even want to waste my spit on any of them. As a matter of fact it is an insult for one to look my direction..
hey stupid ir hoe!your the type of blackwoman who lick whitie ass and hate on us! Wel I got a surprise for you. I will pick a white woman ova your stupid tar azz anyday. Your black ugly bald red eyed flat chested short fat suck all the white juices outa my big black dick you monster.

Location hidden

#611 Nov 24, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...,.I told u to take that picture down........you're frightening the children!.........
This is a black forum, nobody cares what you think Trick Azz Punk.
Immaculatelo

Brooklyn, NY

#612 Nov 24, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
why don't you put up a picture and we'll see how feminine you look.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613 Nov 24, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the same as when you are trying to protect your people from what has been going on for years now.

I am beginning to notice more of this today from white people. Very interesting.

Trying to turn the tables.:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,523,575
Poll Do black girls like filipino guys? (Jul '09) 8 min glpgy 278
Poll Which RACE of WOMEN make the best WIVES? (May '10) 24 min Orcacrusher333 1,027
Lets talk about disrespectful 34 min SadButTrue 12
Nobody wants to date BM Garbage man 34 min SadButTrue 10
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 35 min SadButTrue 11
Black He Male B&TCH's Grow up ! 36 min SadButTrue 1
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr Dont know 42
Negro behavior in public places 3 hr misfit 0676 100
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 3 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 4 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 75
What African Americans really are 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
More from around the web