Black men why dont some black women d...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#548 Nov 23, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh hahaha my apologies ms. Keep killin em princess.
I met this fine girl the other day that knew how to take the gloves off and throw down on some Turkey Day food. lol
That's what I'm talking about. lol fly, sexy and down to earth.
Enjoy your date!
Lol doing my friends head is no date haha she has the date tomorrow not me :)

And no biggie i like your fairness in calling out bullshyt on any side...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#549 Nov 23, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out your avatar before you accuse anyone of seeking attention here.
And YOU ARE NOT an IR dater. Your father is white and your supposed fiancee is white... they probably even have the same colour eyes and hair.
Yawn.
Lok my avitar was there to piss your jealous miserable arse off it did its job.. so i will retire my photo you lonely lying beast... you can't be the mother of a biracial daughter as much venom as you throw it us biracial women.. if you're the mother of a biracial kid I hope social services take her way from you because you are bitter lonely sadistic c***

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain to me why do bitter bm such as yourself assume all irbw ge down ghetto gagger fashion? Does this ideal of a woman bing dhumanized by her white lover make you feel better about her mot seeking you as an option?
^^ "Denial" ain't just a river in Egypt.

Level 7

Location hidden

#551 Nov 23, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I said biracials with black mothers can relate more to black people, than ones with white mothers can.
That's not rocket science.
I never said biracials are black.
I have been searching youtube trying to find a decent looking black male dancer/stripper and I can't find one attractive one...all of you are ugly to me... except a few who don't even have black features or even look like black men.
Base on what people say around here, your black arse aint nothing to write home about either.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#552 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>rakim that is truly cliche but its all good lol .... i stop considering rap in my cd collection after the south took it over with all these dance tracks! But old school Rakim and Eric B paid in full is all i really know from them.. my best guy friend always tries to hook me up with latest underground artist with messages in their lyrics..
ooooh. I said the same thing. But money under the table killed hip hop first. The south just road shot gun.

Oh I stopped listening to all music for awhile but then I started looking for old stuff to listen to and found my appreciation for music with a message.

Tell you what, if you like lyrics with messages Hip Hop is dead, that's why the best stuff is underground.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#553 Nov 23, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ "Denial" ain't just a river in Egypt.
lol still no explanation so my inital thoughts must ne spot on :)
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#554 Nov 23, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Said plenty of times that black men can be the most powerful and smartest men on this planet. Many bm do not understand their worth and how they are threat to white ppl. It's a reason why white ppl target bm. Without strong bm in the black community..it will fail.
Interesting. I didn't judge your comment btw...
Priest

Hollywood, FL

#555 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>lol still no explanation so my inital thoughts must ne spot on :)
Gurl, you needz Jeebus in yo life!

Level 7

Location hidden

#556 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Still in denial I see.
Robert

United States

#557 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
shenoon logic! Your the most ugliest rough looking species of trotting gorilla looking losers I've ever seen! can I hang you from the tree??????????

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#558 Nov 23, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I didn't judge your comment btw...
I'm kind of new. What does that mean?

Level 7

Location hidden

#559 Nov 23, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I said biracials with black mothers can relate more to black people, than ones with white mothers can.
That's not rocket science.
I never said biracials are black.
I have been searching youtube trying to find a decent looking black male dancer/stripper and I can't find one attractive one...all of you are ugly to me... except a few who don't even have black features or even look like black men.
Are you going to make me dig up your damn oft-made quote?

You said "Blackness only comes from black mothers".

Now you are trying to spin it "People with black mothers can relate better to black people".

GTFO with that nonsense, it might work on some people here, but not me, sister.
Isis

Dallas, TX

#560 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh here goes the othe loose booty bottom feeder hi hater :)
LOL! A sharp tongue doesn't equate to a keen mind..
Robert

United States

#561 Nov 23, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Said plenty of times that black men can be the most powerful and smartest men on this planet. Many bm do not understand their worth and how they are threat to white ppl. It's a reason why white ppl target bm. Without strong bm in the black community..it will fail.
blablabla!when will you sheboon apesluts can it!! I get it... Must of not been any white pecker to swallow? Or it would seem soo quiet around here. I got a tree and rope for you.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#562 Nov 23, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>shenoon logic! Your the most ugliest rough looking species of trotting gorilla looking losers I've ever seen! can I hang you from the tree??????????
Whoevers pathetic sock you are you need to kill this character i know its a bm because you steady say the most degrading rhetoric towards. Or about bw But have never went out your way to call bm any slurs... and you even give the courtesy to them to label them as black men therefore you are one not rocket science. But this sock needs work if your a racist a racist has to be officially thorough and hate both sexes of each race unless your a homo and love black dick yourself. My conclussion is that you Devs or fatfamous sock considering you too losers forever cry about bw dating out so youll get utterly ruthless in trying to portray crackers in a negative light towards bw.... do a better job! Your performance is an F

Now hang your own monkey arse from a tree your dismissed!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#563 Nov 23, 2012
Isis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! A sharp tongue doesn't equate to a keen mind..
And are you addressinge directly with this statement or speaking in a general sense bc i dont remember us ever conversing...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#564 Nov 23, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>blablabla!when will you sheboon apesluts can it!! I get it... Must of not been any white pecker to swallow? Or it would seem soo quiet around here. I got a tree and rope for you.
Yup conclusive evidence you're a black male...
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#565 Nov 23, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kind of new. What does that mean?
Look at each post. The top right corner has a "judge it" option.
That's where you get to rate each posters input.

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#566 Nov 23, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>Look at each post. The top right corner has a "judge it" option.
That's where you get to rate each posters input.
Ooh I see
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#567 Nov 23, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup conclusive evidence you're a black male...
Who ever he/she is, it scared the little Odinist poster shtless. That boy didn't return to post for 3 days. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Monday Evening, my Beautiful Humans! 4 min SanTHXa Claus 1
Why do white people love trolling this forum? 7 min Drilling for the ... 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min orange God 1,458,537
sexy white women vs sexy black women 9 min Shondalynn Davis 4
The reason black men desire white women 11 min Troller of saltines 55
I'm 3mos Pregnant With White Baby (Oct '13) 15 min luvmybrownbunnies 155
Poll Does one drop of black/african blood make u black? (Jun '08) 19 min meme 106
no blacks allowed in this thread 59 min Blacklivesmatter 61
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr Blacklivesmatter 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Who 50,625
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 3 hr Rdhill02 160
More from around the web