Black men why dont some black women d...
Tony

United States

#210 Nov 21, 2012
riddlebeljke wrote:
a wild guess would be about 90% of the Bm on this site alone don't like or respect BW.
With individuals like u I'm pretty sure they don't
if yall start acting like women then yall will be treated like women. Dam yall cant figure that out.
Tony

United States

#211 Nov 21, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop putting the blame on bw when majority of bm are thugs.
Its both bm and bw faults BUT in order to do matter.
Bm need to step up as fathers and providers.
i have five kids. And all of them are well tooken care of.. My ex wife black women left for a thug prison fagg.he beat her li 40 82ke a punching bag. Im lost for words. Yall dont respect the good brothas why is that?

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#212 Nov 21, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>i have five kids. And all of them are well tooken care of.. My ex wife black women left for a thug prison fagg.he beat her li 40 82ke a punching bag. Im lost for words. Yall dont respect the good brothas why is that?
I dc about your story, im talking about most bm.
just like bm have 43 baby mamas.
why is that?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#213 Nov 21, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>if yall start acting like women then yall will be treated like women. Dam yall cant figure that out.
SURE !! No problem send me the memo when you finally learn how to be REAL MEN

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#214 Nov 21, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>i have five kids. And all of them are well tooken care of.. My ex wife black women left for a thug prison fagg.he beat her li 40 82ke a punching bag. Im lost for words. Yall dont respect the good brothas why is that?
needle in the hay stack?????
Dear victim

Washington, DC

#215 Nov 21, 2012
[checks blaq honey off the real bw list. Adds her to the irresponsible little girl list]

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#216 Nov 21, 2012
Dear victim wrote:
[checks blaq honey off the real bw list. Adds her to the irresponsible little girl list]
troll who are you?? Don't be mad at BW on this thread telling the dam truth!! Clearly it's not about you directly or me but the problem is bogus and I am a real black woman that's why I care so much!!!! At least I have the balls to show my real name meanwhile you are trolling!!!
You gon learn today

Washington, DC

#217 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> troll who are you?? Don't be mad at BW on this thread telling the dam truth!! Clearly it's not about you directly or me but the problem is bogus and I am a real black woman that's why I care so much!!!! At least I have the balls to show my real name meanwhile you are trolling!!!
My real name? My Moniker you mean? Because your real name is about as well known to me as mine is ever going to be to you...

FYI You don't have balls. You have guts...

same difference but more gender specific.
\
;0)
/
Blaq Honey

Washington, DC

#218 Nov 21, 2012
btw I'm Pure Observation...

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#219 Nov 21, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Our situation can never be one sided... not even possible :P
Alot of men speak very highly of you Queen..Kings whom I admire and have respect for ..with that I'm out but your a true beauty and I see why those kings admire you and respect you (;

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#220 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq Honey wrote:
btw I'm Pure Observation...
I knew who you were all along anyway happy thanksgiving :)

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#221 Nov 21, 2012
While both man and woman should be responsible for the children they create, a greater emphasis needs to be placed on PRECONCEPTION responsibility, instead of all of the finger pointing and recriminations after the child is here. The greatest gift a woman can give her child is to chose it a loving responsible father, and this applys in reverse for a man in choosing the mother of his children.

It amazes me that most people will perform extensive due diligence before they buy a new car or a home; will do likewise on the standards of quality of household appliances, jewery and clothing, yet, we don't properly vett the prospective co-parent of our greatest responsibility....A CHILD!

And had my mother saddled me with an absent, irresponsbile father, I would have certainly had issues with his azz, but I would have also taken issues with her for not acting in my best interest by not establishing his quality of being as a responsible man before laying down and mating with his azz!

The irresponsible creation of a child is not a victimless crime!

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#222 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you make a baby you take care of it its that simple!! All that other BULLSHI is completely irrelevant!!!
Lmfao.You always crack me up :D

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#223 Nov 21, 2012
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop putting the blame on bw when majority of bm are thugs.
Its both bm and bw faults BUT in order to do matter.
Bm need to step up as fathers and providers.
I can't play the blame game on bw for taking resposibility with they're own lives (playing the blame is when you don't take resposibility and put it own someone else)..don't get it twisted ..Bw need no choose better bm who work and not sell dope and stop messing with bull-daggers and worthless wm and than pointing the finger at bm when they're making all the decision not the bm..

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#224 Nov 21, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao.You always crack me up :D
its the truth these MFs wanna give 50 million excuses why some of them don't take care of their kids instead of being men and just DOIN it! If you had relations and a child is the result be a man an handle yo business !! That's what's wrong with them to busy making excuses when they should be out buying pampers and milk and spending time with what they created!!! It's that simple I'm not trying to hear shi else!!! They need to grow the f()ck up and these chicks need to take birth control pills stop poppin Pucci everywhere and spend more time in their books and less time in the bedroom!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#225 Nov 21, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I can't play the blame game on bw for taking resposibility with they're own lives (playing the blame is when you don't take resposibility and put it own someone else)..don't get it twisted ..Bw need no choose better bm who work and not sell dope and stop messing with bull-daggers and worthless wm and than pointing the finger at bm when they're making all the decision not the bm..
save it!! 80% of Bm are not thugs so it ain't just the thugs who are abandoning their kids stop trying to Blame RAY RAY for everything

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#226 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> troll who are you?? Don't be mad at BW on this thread telling the dam truth!! Clearly it's not about you directly or me but the problem is bogus and I am a real black woman that's why I care so much!!!! At least I have the balls to show my real name meanwhile you are trolling!!!
Fck u ..take responsibility for your own actions stop placing them on bm ..you make your own decision not the bm..so it's the bw fault

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#227 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> its the truth these MFs wanna give 50 million excuses why some of them don't take care of their kids instead of being men and just DOIN it! If you had relations and a child is the result be a man an handle yo business !! That's what's wrong with them to busy making excuses when they should be out buying pampers and milk and spending time with what they created!!! It's that simple I'm not trying to hear shi else!!! They need to grow the f()ck up and these chicks need to take birth control pills stop poppin Pucci everywhere and spend more time in their books and less time in the bedroom!!!
Yeah it's pretty disgusting....But are we really surprised? It's BM were talking about, the worlds expects no better from them and we shouldn't either. I don't why BW spend all this time have a CIVILIZED (keyword "civilized") conversation with them any way.
Blaq Honey

Washington, DC

#228 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I knew who you were all along anyway happy thanksgiving :)
You too sweet Chiquita...:)

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#229 Nov 21, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> save it!! 80% of Bm are not thugs so it ain't just the thugs who are abandoning their kids stop trying to Blame RAY RAY for everything
You live in denial and hold on to it like a dopefiend does his glass dck or syringe..your just a hater ghetto gagger to the death fck u (=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ERA of Whites is OVER ! Fantastic ! 7 min Original 4
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 9 min Original 4,201
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min suppiluliuma 136,963
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 33 min Mick 425
Poll Why were blacks so easily enslaved? (Apr '09) 48 min kakesk 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Original 1,616,855
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 1 hr Original 14
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Original 78
Why do WW love us KINGS? 3 hr Original 111
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Original 40
More from around the web