Black men why dont some black women d...

Black men why dont some black women dont date you?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Level 6

Since: May 07

Fairfield, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Magnolia, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
I like Blaxican Women
dimethyltryptami ne

Athens, GA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
no one cares. go date a non black man if you are so tired of us
White girl

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes

Level 6

Fairfield, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2012
dimethyltryptamine wrote:
no one cares. go date a non black man if you are so tired of us
Well thats what some black women are doing. But my question to you us do you see where Im coming from?

Level 6

Fairfield, CA

#6 Nov 17, 2012
White girl wrote:
Stop with all this!!its nothing bit racist blackwomem and whitemen hating on my lovely blackmen. If you ugly man looking bitches start acting like women..maybe your men will see you as. Women and want to date you. Lol they want real feminine sexy warm smart and girly like women not studs and goonish apes
Listen you racists piece of shit nobody cares what you think, if you want a black man then go get one but his dumb ass would be a fool for dating you. Your a perfect example of what im talking about. Please bring your stupid black man my way so I can slap his ass back to reality.

Level 6

Fairfield, CA

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Blaqp0wa wrote:
Your illiterate black azz just used a double negatives so your thread reads:
"Black men why do some black women date you?"
instead of what you originally intended
"Black men why don't some black women date you?"
lrn2english
lol I saw that typo, instead of staying on subject you instead attack me on my mis type? Why not attack the racist white girl calling us blacks sheboons? Black people are so confused.
Blondie

Mississauga, Canada

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Another BW going crazy because she can't keep up with the standard of beauty. Stop complaining and maybe you will get noticed if you worked on yourself a little. You know, drop the attitude and all too.

Level 6

Fairfield, CA

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Another BW going crazy because she can't keep up with the standard of beauty. Stop complaining and maybe you will get noticed if you worked on yourself a little. You know, drop the attitude and all too.
No you need to catch up with me, im married your single, I got a loving family, your single. I am the michelle obama and your the unknown loser republican romney who cant seem to get out of black peoples affairs . And your attitude speaks volumes.

Level 6

Fairfield, CA

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Blaqp0wa wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL I HOPE THAT RACIST WHITE WOMEN KEEPS BEING RACIALLY AWARE
thur... u happeh?
racially aware of how racists she is? Stop playing along with these racists man.

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Last resort thread? Bored or pressed?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Blondie wrote:
what standard of beauty?? Looking 45 at 30 ?? Please explain??

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
Last resort thread? Bored or pressed?
freakin insomnia

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
You guys lay up with racists white women. You guys love dating sluts and whores then rather date a good woman. You guys are becoming to arrogant. You guys complain about fake hair but turn around and date a woman with a fake ass, fake breasts, lip injections, and fake skin color. stop looking at every little flaw on your own women. Once you succeed in doing that women will respect you again. Non black women especialy white women hate us just like non black men hate you. Why cant you see that?
Stupid @$$ Black men see what they wanna see; THATS WHY!

But, your IP says Cali. And, I'm afraid that the vast majority, both the Black men & WOMEN on that coast are mostly superficial pricks.

Not ALL, but most...

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> freakin insomnia
??????????

I'll just assume that post wasn't for me
Miguel

Corona, CA

#19 Nov 17, 2012
White girl wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but is WW that are ugly and look like men with no azz,no breast,and lime lips. Black women are the best Michelle Obama is a beautiful bw.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to bust your bubble but is WW that are ugly and look like men with no azz,no breast,and lime lips. Black women are the best Michelle Obama is a beautiful bw.
and this come from a none black man

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 18, 2012
i am with and agree to beautiful black women, she is a goddess and a queen.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Nov 18, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>No you need to catch up with me, im married your single, I got a loving family, your single. I am the michelle obama and your the unknown loser republican romney who cant seem to get out of black peoples affairs . And your attitude speaks volumes.
Bravo! LMao!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Black women really have to stop putting it out there. That they date other men because of what Black men do or don't do. No guy wants to feel like they are a second choice.

Black women date out because they find a guy attractive and he finds her attractive. Some Black people have self hate issues and are using the "shield" of damaged Black people to cover their own hatred of being Black. They are very easy to tell and we even have some posting on this forum.

But people have preferences whether we like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,383,318
I am Registering a Clash of Cultures in Major W... 2 min Uhu 1
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 10 min Marcus Washington 163
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 12 min RMGHispanic Causi... 56
What have Asian Men done to Black Men? (Jan '13) 15 min Marcus Washington 10
Ancient Africans in Japan 300bc (Dec '12) 32 min White and Clean 6
Why white guys addicted to black prostitutes? (Aug '08) 37 min Klvzbutt 330
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 134,252
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 hr Gremlin 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 44,864