Anyone here got boob implants????

Anyone here got boob implants????

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2013
I want to get them what do you think?

Are the safe, my bff has them and they feel a little hard but look nice, are guys turned off by them?

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2013
I really do not like breast implants... They usually look way too fake. But if you are unhappy with your breasts I suggest breast massage, it is very healthy and easy to do. You can look it up.

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Silverness wrote:
I really do not like breast implants... They usually look way too fake. But if you are unhappy with your breasts I suggest breast massage, it is very healthy and easy to do. You can look it up.
Omg that is a great idea, I'm a b cup and really want D's will they increase in size with this treatment.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Silverness wrote:
I really do not like breast implants... They usually look way too fake. But if you are unhappy with your breasts I suggest breast massage, it is very healthy and easy to do. You can look it up.
Good advice or do breast exercises. Tightening the muscles will make them firm.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Like big fat balding men who have man boobs?

Since: May 10

London, UK

#8 Jul 1, 2013
LMFAO, Stoneloved stop trolling.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 1, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>Omg that is a great idea, I'm a b cup and really want D's will they increase in size with this treatment.
Breast massage sounds like a very good option for you. Now if you're prepared to make an appointment, with me I could fit you in for a course of breast massaging. Yes I am qualified.

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Breast massage sounds like a very good option for you. Now if you're prepared to make an appointment, with me I could fit you in for a course of breast massaging. Yes I am qualified.
Is that you in the photo, are you a ninja or something?

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 1, 2013
I am getting my breast done even though my mom doesn't want me too, they all have big breast so why should I be the only one with tiny one. 8(

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Breast massage sounds like a very good option for you. Now if you're prepared to make an appointment, with me I could fit you in for a course of breast massaging. Yes I am qualified.
You were massaged in prison. The Aryan Brotherhood would make you massage their fat pasty white man boobs.

“Walk a mile in these Choo's”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 1, 2013
Sorry for my spelling I'm on my phone.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 1, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you in the photo, are you a ninja or something?
Yep it's me in the photo. But I'm not a ninja, it's my surgical mask. lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Mines natural.. Funny thing is all the men cant get over how big they r.. Lol

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#18 Jul 1, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
<quoted text>
You were massaged in prison. The Aryan Brotherhood would make you massage their fat pasty white man boobs.
Why don't you tell everyone about the implants your bum chum Jasbinder bought you, twink boy?

Level 2

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mines natural.. Funny thing is all the men cant get over how big they r.. Lol
You realise you just fucked up again don't you? I already exposed you for using another mans pic and trying to claim it as your own but now you've just admitted to being a women lol I knew it, hence the reason why you get so emotionally invested in discussions and are always spouting about samoan men lol

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 1, 2013
KimmyKakes wrote:
<quoted text>Omg that is a great idea, I'm a b cup and really want D's will they increase in size with this treatment.
I do not know how it will work for you, but I massage my breasts everyday 10 minutes in the morning and ten minutes at night just after a hot shower. I do not use any creams... I use baby oil and yes my breasts are firm and seem to have grown 2 cup sizes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 18 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min woodtick57 1,419,281
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 24 min Dark Truth 36
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 34 min wdt26 78
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 34 min bluestreak returns 250
How many black women love white cowboy's? (May '08) 39 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 13
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 42 min Dumb Black and In... 15
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 3 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 hr lola 514
More from around the web