Nobody Cares or Respects Black men an...

Nobody Cares or Respects Black men and they know it!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2 May 26, 2014
........meanwhile, Black Men continue to move on with Latina Women, White Women, Asian Women, Black Women, Arab Women, African Women, Indian Women and so on and so on.

Until Haters and Racists of Black Men get it through their heads, the more they they hate us, the more they bring all these women to be with BM for Women are caretakers and nurturer at heart, and will flock to BM to single out Racist White Man......and his broken, prized possession: the IRBW.

(......not a bad trade-off)

Lolololololol
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#5 May 26, 2014
SBT blasts another one into the upper decks!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#6 May 26, 2014
If the common black male wants to be accepted, respected and taken seriously in American society, he's gonna have to take steps to dramatically reduce his violent crime rate - no denial or delusion. It's the only way and there's no known short cuts.....not when you're only seven percent of the population and will likely never exceed past eight.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#7 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
If the common black male wants to be accepted, respected and taken seriously in American society, he's gonna have to take steps to dramatically reduce his violent crime rate - no denial or delusion. It's the only way and there's no known short cuts.....not when you're only seven percent of the population and will likely never exceed past eight.
The only Black Men that have to go through that are the criminal thug Black Men themselves. I think the world is smart enough to distinguish a self-productive Black Man from a Criminal Thugs.....which these SINGLE-BLACK-MOTHERS-TURNED-IR BW brought into this world.

Last I check, Sport type Black Men gets love from all nationality of women and their impact to the economy is worth more the BW/WM union, combined.

You can keep running from these highly visible realities in the U.S. but you only deluding yourself and living in a make-believe world to think "all" Black Men are suffering the same stigma of the Criminal Thug Black Man.

Instead of attacking Black Men per se, and aligning yourself with White Supremacy and all the racism and hatred towards Black Men that comes with it, you need to adjust your approach, and redefine your criticism by narrowing it down to the "specifics."

And the specifics are: The Criminal Black Man. The source of your vective abuse. Otherwise, to the average Latina Woman, White Woman, Asian Woman, India Woman, Black Woman and Arab Women, you come across as a KKK-mentaliy Black Woman. And that's what fueling non-bw to mate with BM as they come to deem the BW like you as Defective.

You don't listen, though. You're too stubborn to take advice from Black Men like me. And if you take my advice, I guarantee your argument will be more enhanced, detailed, specific and convincing enough to pull many to your side and support you.

Now, go!

Do as I say.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#10 May 26, 2014
Most black males in America today are very angry and speculation from their perspective is they're feeling prejudged and looked upon by the general public as nameless, faceless, expendable, not counted, generalized and/or stereotyped and that the country cares less about them compared to other-raced citizens.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#11 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Most black males in America today are very angry and speculation from their perspective is they're feeling prejudged and looked upon by the general public as nameless, faceless, expendable, not counted, generalized and/or stereotyped and that the country cares less about them compared to other-raced citizens.
Well, as a Black Man, I can honestly say that is not the case. The Black Man deals with what's happening in front of him. If we just witnessed a racist exchange or deed perpetrated by a White dude, then that experience become apart of our reality when we hear it from other brothers having gone through the same treatment that, a "general consensus" is borne of that, and reflects reality.

No "speculation perspective".......real life, TBOS. I'm sure Black Women experiences it with White Women and White Men as well. So, to deny it, and say these are just "imaginary" problems to gain a certain result about something is just disingenuous when America's History actually confirms it.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#13 May 26, 2014
Nobody "hates" black males in true sense of the word - they're not hatable material. If they were, and they genuwinely believed they were, they'd be becoming happier and more secure, not angrier which is clearly evident all over the web.

Black males are "monitored" only because they impose and infect American society like cancer by robbing, assaulting, raping and killing anything that walks or breathes. Once the black addresses and corrects (at least tries) these issues, the American people will barely give him a second thought.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#15 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Nobody "hates" black males in true sense of the word - they're not hatable material. If they were, and they genuwinely believed they were, they'd be becoming happier and more secure, not angrier which is clearly evident all over the web.
Black males are "monitored" only because they impose and infect American society like cancer by robbing, assaulting, raping and killing anything that walks or breathes. Once the black addresses and corrects (at least tries) these issues, the American people will barely give him a second thought.
Grasping for Straws.

Give it up, TBOS. I just shot down your poor-developed logic and reasons behind it. And the nerve of you to say "nobody hates BM" blah, blah, blah. Yet, ALLLLL your threads has a hate-theme directed at Black Men. You are one messed up, chick, TBOS.

White Supremacy owns your mentality, now. The only way out for you, is Extinction.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#16 May 26, 2014
Once one has read enough of the American black man's commentary on these types of sites for a period of years, there's no way anyone could feel anything but sympathy (or even pity) for the common BM. They fail to realize however, in today's generation they're mostly to blame for problems they cause themselves, and only they have the power to change.....but it has be done the right way.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#19 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Once one has read enough of the American black man's commentary on these types of sites for a period of years, there's no way anyone could feel anything but sympathy (or even pity) for the common BM. They fail to realize however, in today's generation they're mostly to blame for problems they cause themselves, and only they have the power to change.....but it has be done the right way.
.....except they're not reading the BM's commentaries. Only reaction to the commentaries of Haters and Racists like you and SBT. Ever wonder why majority on this site stand against SBT and the likes of you? And why you have to pick your "time, day and hour" to attack BM??

It self-revealing of your Hateful motives toward BM. And if I can pick that up about you and SBT, all WOMEN of ALL NATIONALITIES will, too.:-)
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#20 May 26, 2014
Recognizing that per capita in America, black males commit more crimes than any other gender/race, is not being racist or prejudiced. Even his own race of women also recognize this and as painful and impossible as it is for the BM to accept, yes, white women also know that BMs are weapon-dependent criminals.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#22 May 26, 2014
only the latest.......

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-follow...

.......out of millions.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#23 May 26, 2014
The Truth hurts if you have to put words in the mouths of Black Men when most of Black Men tend to feel the same way about BROKEN, PRIZED POSSESSION BW for WHITE MAN, like you.

Lolololololol
Ugh

Houston, TX

#24 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
only the latest.......
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-follow...
.......out of millions.
That's an excellent video, TBOS.

Look at that BM. Look how he dress. Does he look like the average educated, BM that dress socially-acceptable with the rest of society? Does he look like a Black dude into Sports? Does he look like a Black Dude who is a Father and Family guy? Does he look like he has alot going in Life? Does his manners look like someone brought up well-mannered and from a good family home? If you put someone like me next to that Thug, society will point out that Criminal Thug than me.

This is my point with your criticism of "all " BM, but you refuse to open your eyes to see that. Hell, I would condemn this BM too, the same way I would condemn a BW that act, looks the same way this thug does.

Why can't you distinguish between the two types of BM in your arguments when you make your "long walls of texts" TBOS??

You know I telling you the Truth here, and you just don't want it to be true. You want it to be that "all" BM are like that Thug in the video. That's what rational minds sees about your shortcomings, TBOS. You and SBT. And no one is rushing to side with you except Racist White Man who hate Black Men, period.

Grow up. You only fooling yourself if you think the whole world sees eye-to-eye with you about "all" BM.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#26 May 26, 2014
Once the textbook black manages to clean up his act, it may be true that he can start attracting high-quality and -caliber non-black women.....but at the same time he also needs to learn to accept his own race of women with other races of men because this too, is only growing further and probably just as fast as the former-mentioned.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#27 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Once the textbook black manages to clean up his act, it may be true that he can start attracting high-quality and -caliber non-black women.....but at the same time he also needs to learn to accept his own race of women with other races of men because this too, is only growing further and probably just as fast as the former-mentioned.
To tell you the truth, the BW will never "married" out of the Race more than BM. The BM will remain the highest to date out than Black Women, and that will always be the case. I think, however, BW will be more likely to have "sex" with all nationality of Men than marriage. And it's not that those BW will turn down marriage with WM. It's the other way around.

I think WM find use of the BW's security while in between dates to settle with a White gal or an Asian gal. And the Latinas are up there too. This is no different how it is set-up with BM.

BM see BW for sex until he can find himself a good Latina or White gal. It's not that he holds the same "racial views" as White Man, but the drama, evilness of heart, ratcheness and nastiness of the BW....In the way they where themselves out without protection, is just too much for a good brother to want to tale a risk on.

And I think those views are closer to reality than anything of BW at 8% of the Black Population, all going for White Men. It just not gonna happen. Many BW are average to ugly than average to beautiful like Latinas and White gals. So, that will keep BW at the bottom than a "top-choice" like Latinas and White gals.

As far as the brothers, they have it a lot better than the sisters. An ugly sister is pretty much stuck with whatever BM she can get and would have to give up booty to entice a non-bm to accept her. And it's still just sex, but at least she can say she dated a White Man before.

An ugly brother can be a Superstar player and get the finest White gal. He can also have a deep masculine appeal even if his handsomeness is average. His masculinity will take him far with a non-bw. And that's "real love" than just sex.

So, these things match with reality more, which is why the BM will always be the higher interracial mate than the BW. Despite of this, I hope the BM and BW find a way to love again at 100 of their Race if not close enough.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#28 May 26, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
only the latest.......
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-follow...
.......out of millions.
Uge, I hope you readed this story to see what some of your brothers are doing....smh
Ugh

Houston, TX

#29 May 26, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Uge, I hope you readed this story to see what some of your brothers are doing....smh
They are your brothers too, defective sista.:-)

Just because you separated your mind from your Race, you can't separate your BLACK BEHIND from the Race. Understand?

As far as the video, it is a typical day of criminal Thugs doing what criminal Thugs do. It does not represent all BM. Does Elliot (the guy that shoot up Women on that college community) represent all White Men? By your action (and TBOS' s action), it should be fair-game to point out what he did and condemn White Men. All of them.....you know, like you do us innocent brothers too. Right?

The fact you won't, is testimony to your defective genes and lost of sense of History, Race and and Identity.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#30 May 26, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
They are your brothers too, defective sista.:-)
Just because you separated your mind from your Race, you can't separate your BLACK BEHIND from the Race. Understand?
As far as the video, it is a typical day of criminal Thugs doing what criminal Thugs do. It does not represent all BM. Does Elliot (the guy that shoot up Women on that college community) represent all White Men? By your action (and TBOS' s action), it should be fair-game to point out what he did and condemn White Men. All of them.....you know, like you do us innocent brothers too. Right?
The fact you won't, is testimony to your defective genes and lost of sense of History, Race and and Identity.
This not all BM actions....but most BM act like this though
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#31 May 26, 2014
like about 75% of BM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,564,304
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 5 min Satan-Abuser of H... 83
KIP vs. Harrissson. Who Is The Bigger Hypocrite... 8 min Jax 17
It just ain't gonna work... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Oldest Stone Base Settlement "South Of The Sahara" 23 min Redefined 2
White jokes! 29 min Satan-Abuser of H... 30
GRAVE WARNING ! C L O S E ALL Western Military ... 35 min Satan-Abuser of H... 11
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Cigar Face 26 63
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 1 hr CheifMac 49
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 2 hr Officer Noosefiller 24
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 2 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web