Posted in the African-American Forum

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2010

Get one black male slave and a couple of STRONG black female slaves. Breed slaves to do manual labor.

White society said we have too many blacks. Call the breeders and stop them from breeding. Abort 1452 bw AND bw, keep bw and bm apart with HIV/AIDS. Cause mistrust and confusion. IR dating.

Jack a$$es don't do shyt unless the master gives his approval..

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Sep 26, 2010
What an ignorant world we live in!

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2010
I don't play and I call it the way it is.

White people are caliing the shots and we think we are in charge. We think we're in CONTROL and we're not in CONTOL of sh!t. We're not in CONTROL of our own passions and because the wm produce birth CONTROl, we took that as a license to be sexually out of CONTROL.

Wm couldn't CONTROL his own ww and here they are in CONTOL of our one on one relationships, in CONTROL of our families and in CONTROL of our communities.

The only way white society is in CONTROL of black people is when we are out of CONTROL. Yeah, we're out of CONTROL when young blacks call old blacks fools and idiots. We're out of CONTROL when bw doing their own thing. We're out of CONTOL when bm is slinging meat like a butcher.

How do we regain CONTROL?

We gain CONTROL by subduing our passions, not doing everything just because we can. We gain CONTROL by listening to those that have been through the fire and the flood. We don't like anything old, tried and true. We want to branch out unCONTROLLED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Could Blacks Accelerate the Collapse of the... 6 min Gremlin 2
I got notsodevine banned and she's embarrassed ... 10 min Sir Jethro 19
Asian men rape million black women 11 min Tyler 3
White guy born in Africa moves to US - is he Af... (Dec '11) 16 min Susanoo 101
USA, Fk Off ! You will not Rule over Superior N... 25 min Native American 7
News Fatherless Black Males and Same-Sex Parenting 29 min NorCal Native 3
The Collapse of the USA World Order 32 min Native American 2
Don't forget white boy Jared Foggle child rapist 38 min hottie2naughty 374
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min Moses 37,416
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 125,350