Black Magic WITCHES WARLOCKS Familiar...

Black Magic WITCHES WARLOCKS Familiar Spirits

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Is there something bothering you? Are you hearing voices? Items or objects disappearing? Being held down while you sleep? You've been cursed. Someone somewhere is a witch or warlock and through necromancer they've unleashed principalities of darkness (demons) after you. I have the cure to free you from the curse. JESUS is the resolution. There is something called grace-the power and might to do all things. The holy ghost inside of you, is more powerful than the enemy (the devil). With this knowledge you cannot be afraid of the demonic spirits. You must fight them, not in the flesh!! But with the sword of the spirit-the word of God. When you go to bed at night, say " I plea the blood of Jesus over me" Jesus will hear you and youre covered (in spirit). A plea is a request... The only work you have to do is believe that youre covered, and believe that God loves you, and he didn't curse you, and wouldn't curse you. God is your cure, because he is TRUE love. Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid!!! You're covered by the blood of Jesus. Youre the righteousness of God, when Jesus died he made you righteous!! Say; I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You're Gods property. Read this prayer Everyday: http://christians- in-recovery.org/To ols_Praye... The grace of God (deliverance from the enemy) Is available to all those who believe in him. Just believe! Believing is faith. You need faith to access grace. God is good, all the time, and the time my God (your God) Jehovah is good! May the grace of almighty God abound in your life. Remember, God is love, let him fight your battles for you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013

“It's only a nickname”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Folks need to read this!!! God is the cure.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2013
stanky wrote:
Folks need to read this!!! God is the cure.
No, God is a c*nt.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2013
You sounding like them Nigerian preachers.
__Enki Is Lucifer__

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Feb 9, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's not nice Lucifer smh. Have you ever in life felt good about God?
No, I've never felt good about God...

And, this is why:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...
Great Whyte Warlock

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
I will sacrifice 666 Negro offspring to the One True God, Satan, before the next full moon, All Praise Be To Lucifer!
Parson Browne

Mount Orab, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Its time to do an exorcising on this thread

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2013
__Enki Is Lucifer__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've never felt good about God...
And, this is why:
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...
Wow that's some deep stuff. Are you afraid of what may be on the other side, judgement day some may call it? I'm curious. I used to feel that way you do, but not your extent.
Afro Podz 1980

Bogart, GA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
High Blood pressure and eating Pork b4 bedtime can cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.

Btw, Native American Dream Catchers work well, too. They have to be authentically made by NDNs or you can learn to make them yourself. There's videos online to show you how.]
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Feb 9, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's some deep stuff. Are you afraid of what may be on the other side, judgement day some may call it? I'm curious. I used to feel that way you do, but not your extent.
"Wow that's some deep stuff. Are you afraid of what may be on the other side, judgement day some may call it?"

Good question, and no, I'm not afraid at all.

______

"I used to feel that way you do, but not your extent."

What made you change the way you feel?

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wow that's some deep stuff. Are you afraid of what may be on the other side, judgement day some may call it?"
Good question, and no, I'm not afraid at all.
______
"I used to feel that way you do, but not your extent."
What made you change the way you feel?
It's a good feeling not to be fearful especially of something like that. I wish I weren't as fearful of the unknown. If I hadn't grown up in the church, I may be as fearless as you today. What made me change my mind was my fear of what I've been taught about heaven and hell. I've stuck it in my mind that if I do believe in something, God, then the worse that can happen is I spend a joyous time in heaven. If I don't, then my fear of pain (burning in hell) would come true..for all eternity. With that said, this may not be the right reason but not the only and not the top. I also got tired of not believing in something. It makes you feel empty. With all the stuff I've gone through in my life as a child, I just felt like even if it's all a fairytale, as long as it's making me feel better.
666--Lucifer--Li ghtbearer

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Feb 9, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good feeling not to be fearful especially of something like that. I wish I weren't as fearful of the unknown. If I hadn't grown up in the church, I may be as fearless as you today. What made me change my mind was my fear of what I've been taught about heaven and hell. I've stuck it in my mind that if I do believe in something, God, then the worse that can happen is I spend a joyous time in heaven. If I don't, then my fear of pain (burning in hell) would come true..for all eternity. With that said, this may not be the right reason but not the only and not the top. I also got tired of not believing in something. It makes you feel empty. With all the stuff I've gone through in my life as a child, I just felt like even if it's all a fairytale, as long as it's making me feel better.
"It's a good feeling not to be fearful especially of something like that. I wish I weren't as fearful of the unknown. If I hadn't grown up in the church, I may be as fearless as you today. What made me change my mind was my fear of what I've been taught about heaven and hell. I've stuck it in my mind that if I do believe in something, God, then the worse that can happen is I spend a joyous time in heaven. If I don't, then my fear of pain (burning in hell) would come true..for all eternity."

I come from a highly religious background, and I grew up in the church, just as you did. I've heard all the good news about heaven, and the bad news about hell. And to be honest, just the thought of going to hell, and being there forever and ever, feeling that kind of agonizing pain, is a bit frightening, and the thought of going to heaven and not having to burn, is quite pleasent, but I have so much hatred for God, that I don't want to be in heaven with him. I'd rather be in hell than to be with him, and I know that sounds insane.
______

"With that said, this may not be the right reason but not the only and not the top."

What other reasons are there? If you don't want to share those reasons, then it's cool. I understand.

______

I also got tired of not believing in something. It makes you feel empty. With all the stuff I've gone through in my life as a child, I just felt like even if it's all a fairytale, as long as it's making me feel better."

Well, if believing gives you comfort, then that's a good thing.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2013
666--Lucifer--Lightbearer wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's a good feeling not to be fearful especially of something like that. I wish I weren't as fearful of the unknown. If I hadn't grown up in the church, I may be as fearless as you today. What made me change my mind was my fear of what I've been taught about heaven and hell. I've stuck it in my mind that if I do believe in something, God, then the worse that can happen is I spend a joyous time in heaven. If I don't, then my fear of pain (burning in hell) would come true..for all eternity."
I come from a highly religious background, and I grew up in the church, just as you did. I've heard all the good news about heaven, and the bad news about hell. And to be honest, just the thought of going to hell, and being there forever and ever, feeling that kind of agonizing pain, is a bit frightening, and the thought of going to heaven and not having to burn, is quite pleasent, but I have so much hatred for God, that I don't want to be in heaven with him. I'd rather be in hell than to be with him, and I know that sounds insane.
______
"With that said, this may not be the right reason but not the only and not the top."
What other reasons are there? If you don't want to share those reasons, then it's cool. I understand.
______
I also got tired of not believing in something. It makes you feel empty. With all the stuff I've gone through in my life as a child, I just felt like even if it's all a fairytale, as long as it's making me feel better."
Well, if believing gives you comfort, then that's a good thing.
Well the other reason is all that's mentioned in my previous post. On top of those, I had some episodes that made me feel like coincidence was too weak for those to occur. One being a near death experience. I was supposed to have been at a place with some friends one day, one hour and because I changed my mind at the last second literally...unfortunately they died, one but the other paralyzed. That could've been me and probably should've been. To make it short, during that horrible accident that killed my good friend, a bible flew out of the car that was involved s it flipped. Bible fell 20 or so feet directly in front of her dead body fallen open to a scripture pertaining to death. The other was me years later downing out at a moment moving here to CO trying to make ends meet as a new transplant and college student. This one day I didn't have anything to eat, or maybe two days, and I went to walmart on wishful thinking which sounds crazy. My car not only didn't start that night trying to get home while hungry, but this nice guy saw me and stopped me to help me jumpstart my car which he did. Right when I was about to leave, I saw a $20 bill on the ground. I went to walmart the next day because I forgot something. Swear...saw another $20 bill in their parking lot. I was in so much shock, II went into girl mode of course. And I knew that couldn't have been some coincidence or luck. But since busting my arse in college, it all paid off. I still don't attend church anymore since 16. My fiance try getting me to go, but I'm not prepared for that just yet. I hate religion, but I don't hate God. I know there has to be an episode in your life to turn you from church boy to hating God because your words and analysis on it were too strong. What happened?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Feb 9, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the other reason is all that's mentioned in my previous post. On top of those, I had some episodes that made me feel like coincidence was too weak for those to occur. One being a near death experience. I was supposed to have been at a place with some friends one day, one hour and because I changed my mind at the last second literally...unfortunately they died, one but the other paralyzed. That could've been me and probably should've been. To make it short, during that horrible accident that killed my good friend, a bible flew out of the car that was involved s it flipped. Bible fell 20 or so feet directly in front of her dead body fallen open to a scripture pertaining to death. The other was me years later downing out at a moment moving here to CO trying to make ends meet as a new transplant and college student. This one day I didn't have anything to eat, or maybe two days, and I went to walmart on wishful thinking which sounds crazy. My car not only didn't start that night trying to get home while hungry, but this nice guy saw me and stopped me to help me jumpstart my car which he did. Right when I was about to leave, I saw a $20 bill on the ground. I went to walmart the next day because I forgot something. Swear...saw another $20 bill in their parking lot. I was in so much shock, II went into girl mode of course. And I knew that couldn't have been some coincidence or luck. But since busting my arse in college, it all paid off. I still don't attend church anymore since 16. My fiance try getting me to go, but I'm not prepared for that just yet. I hate religion, but I don't hate God. I know there has to be an episode in your life to turn you from church boy to hating God because your words and analysis on it were too strong. What happened?
Well first off, I just want to say that those stories that you've shared with me are quite interesting, and I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friends. I know that must have been devastating for you.

Secondly, I HATE religion, just as you do, due to all the horrible things that religion has caused in this world, and I don't attend church, either. I stopped attending church about a year ago. I never enjoyed attending church anyway, as church people tend to be hypocritical, closeminded, and judgemental (at least, from my experience).

Lastly, three reasons made me HATE God. The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that. The other reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. The last reason I hate God is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Lucius O Shining One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off, I just want to say that those stories that you've shared with me are quite interesting, and I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friends. I know that must have been devastating for you.
Secondly, I HATE religion, just as you do, due to all the horrible things that religion has caused in this world, and I don't attend church, either. I stopped attending church about a year ago. I never enjoyed attending church anyway, as church people tend to be hypocritical, closeminded, and judgemental (at least, from my experience).
Lastly, three reasons made me HATE God. The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that. The other reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. The last reason I hate God is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.
Thank you for your condolences. I figure my friend is at peace now, since 12. I'm sorry things for you didn't work out as planned with God. Your reasons are quite like my original reasons. What kind of loving God allows human suffering? Is one of many questions I used to ask myself. Then I question the part about free will on earth and trial & tribulation. It's almost like a contradiction. I do see huge contradiction in the bible though. Take for instance slavery. I don't read the bible. I don't believe in it because it's manmade. From what many scholars say, they believe the original scripture or books are buried in Ethiopia. I can definitely see that as even many boo14ks were removed from it by catholics, so that's the word anyway. I don't pray at all. Haven't since 14. When I stopped praying and just began talking to God, I felt like most of my "prayers" were answered. Sometimes I do feel like it's pointless to do even that.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Feb 10, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your condolences. I figure my friend is at peace now, since 12. I'm sorry things for you didn't work out as planned with God. Your reasons are quite like my original reasons. What kind of loving God allows human suffering? Is one of many questions I used to ask myself. Then I question the part about free will on earth and trial & tribulation. It's almost like a contradiction. I do see huge contradiction in the bible though. Take for instance slavery. I don't read the bible. I don't believe in it because it's manmade. From what many scholars say, they believe the original scripture or books are buried in Ethiopia. I can definitely see that as even many boo14ks were removed from it by catholics, so that's the word anyway. I don't pray at all. Haven't since 14. When I stopped praying and just began talking to God, I felt like most of my "prayers" were answered. Sometimes I do feel like it's pointless to do even that.
Well just like you, I no longer pray. I actually stopped praying when I was 18, which was two years ago. I simply don't see the point in praying, if my prayers continue on being ignored.

Furthermore, you told me in a previous comment that you hate religion, but why is that? I'm not fond of religion, either, especially Abrahamic religions (Christianity and Islam).
Parson Browne

Mount Orab, OH

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Lucius O Shining One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off, I just want to say that those stories that you've shared with me are quite interesting, and I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friends. I know that must have been devastating for you.
Secondly, I HATE religion, just as you do, due to all the horrible things that religion has caused in this world, and I don't attend church, either. I stopped attending church about a year ago. I never enjoyed attending church anyway, as church people tend to be hypocritical, closeminded, and judgemental (at least, from my experience).
Lastly, three reasons made me HATE God. The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that. The other reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. The last reason I hate God is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.
examine and study the scriptures you will find that wicked , evil ,satan the devil if the god of this world. Everyone not on God's side is on satans's side.Satan and wickedness,evil will be destroyed at armeggedon

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Feb 10, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty young. I thought you were around my age or just a bit older. Although your prayers weren't being answered, do you feel at least the slight bit that your life is still good as though you did pray for those things? I hate religion because it's the root of most evil and most of the leaders in it are there for profit, not to do good. There are more hypocrites in the church than there are on the streets so I've learned. Religion judges you too much and to me that should be one's job...God's job, being that there is a God of course. And like you've mentioned already...the bible clearly shows slavery amongst other things being condoned. Now judging that the book, all books are man-made and has been changed so many times (new and old testaments), I'm basing it off of that. The real scripture is believed by scholars to be buried in a certain part of Ethiopia which makes sense being that this one area is where the creation of all mankind began in Africa and Ethiopians are semetic people. I'm more of a non-denominational type of person nowadays. I can't subscribe to religion. I just try living my life as good as I can for the good of humankind. I can tell you're not fond of religion by your last crazy post regarding muslims and Christians in particular should be made good lol smh.
"Although your prayers weren't being answered, do you feel at least the slight bit that your life is still good as though you did pray for those things?"

Yes, I do, indeed.
______

"I hate religion because it's the root of most evil and most of the leaders in it are there for profit, not to do good."

This is very true, and this may sound a bit harsh, but I would love to see all religions completely eradicated.
______

"There are more hypocrites in the church than there are on the streets so I've learned."

True, and that's why I, for the most part, refuse to deal with church people.
______

"Religion judges you too much and to me that should be one's job...God's job, being that there is a God of course."

I agree, wholeheartedly.
______

"And like you've mentioned already...the bible clearly shows slavery amongst other things being condoned. Now judging that the book, all books are man-made and has been changed so many times (new and old testaments), I'm basing it off of that. The real scripture is believed by scholars to be buried in a certain part of Ethiopia which makes sense being that this one area is where the creation of all mankind began in Africa and Ethiopians are semetic people."

Really? I had always believed Ethiopians to be Cushitic, instead of Semetic.
______

"I'm more of a non-denominational type of person nowadays. I can't subscribe to religion. I just try living my life as good as I can for the good of humankind."

Well that's good, and I need to do the same.
______

"I can tell you're not fond of religion by your last crazy post regarding muslims and Christians in particular should be made good lol smh."

Lol, well, excuse me if that was a bit too harsh, but I hold a lot of disdain for Christians and Muslims, and that's due to their history of bloodshed. Christians and Muslims killed tons of people, throughout history, especially during the "Dark Ages." Many of the most horrifying atrocities known to man were committed by Christians and Muslims, all in the name of their God, so whenever a Christian or Muslim is made good, I believe it's well deserved.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Lucius O Shining One wrote:
<quoted text>
"Although your prayers weren't being answered, do you feel at least the slight bit that your life is still good as though you did pray for those things?"
Yes, I do, indeed.
______
"I hate religion because it's the root of most evil and most of the leaders in it are there for profit, not to do good."
This is very true, and this may sound a bit harsh, but I would love to see all religions completely eradicated.
______
"There are more hypocrites in the church than there are on the streets so I've learned."
True, and that's why I, for the most part, refuse to deal with church people.
______
"Religion judges you too much and to me that should be one's job...God's job, being that there is a God of course."
I agree, wholeheartedly.
______
"And like you've mentioned already...the bible clearly shows slavery amongst other things being condoned. Now judging that the book, all books are man-made and has been changed so many times (new and old testaments), I'm basing it off of that. The real scripture is believed by scholars to be buried in a certain part of Ethiopia which makes sense being that this one area is where the creation of all mankind began in Africa and Ethiopians are semetic people."
Really? I had always believed Ethiopians to be Cushitic, instead of Semetic.
______
"I'm more of a non-denominational type of person nowadays. I can't subscribe to religion. I just try living my life as good as I can for the good of humankind."
Well that's good, and I need to do the same.
______
"I can tell you're not fond of religion by your last crazy post regarding muslims and Christians in particular should be made good lol smh."
Lol, well, excuse me if that was a bit too harsh, but I hold a lot of disdain for Christians and Muslims, and that's due to their history of bloodshed. Christians and Muslims killed tons of people, throughout history, especially during the "Dark Ages." Many of the most horrifying atrocities known to man were committed by Christians and Muslims, all in the name of their God, so whenever a Christian or Muslim is made good, I believe it's well deserved.
I totally understand you. I'd love to see all religions and its establishments wiped out of history. I hate when people get out of control with it too. It's like everytime they win a few monies from the Vegas slot machine, they immediately and constantly shout "praise Jesus! God is gooooood to MEH!" How do you feel about Buddhism? Honestly, I get a feeling of satisfactory everytime an Arab muslim is made good. The feeling I would describe it as is like me just coming from getting a fresh pedicure at the spa while being served red wine from the Vietnamese salon lady, Bu Chu Nguyen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,763,044
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 4 min Redefined 51
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 6 min BillyDbigballer 182
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 9 min T-BOS 68
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 16 min Firey Fellow 44 73
A threesome with Ms Mack and Lori 21 min Ttt 20
They call us cave Beasts 22 min Blacks are inferior 9
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 1 hr Firey Fellow 44 26
How come white ppl had so many diseases 1 hr Firey Fellow 44 43
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr dreamhunk 40,833