Do we black women really have an atti...

Do we black women really have an attitude problem

Created by QueensofKentucky on Jun 18, 2008

536 votes

Click on an option to vote

No never

Rarely

sometimes

most the time

all day everday

f*** u i don't have a attitude

this poll sucks

JonShmaltz

Hobart, IN

#282 Dec 28, 2009
I wasn't criticizing, specifically. I just made an observation, and a generalization. The difference between me and some others is that, when I make a generalization, I understand that that is exactly what I'm doing, and I try to make it obvious to those who might read what I wrote as well.

Most white women realize they cannot beat up a male physically, especially not one of my size, yet it seems like half of the black girls are absolutely sure they would whoop my ass. Which is fine, I'm not going to argue about it. That kind of unfounded confidence is amusing to me.
ACTUALLY

Silver Spring, MD

#283 Jan 8, 2010
tigress aka Tiger wrote:
You know what? As a whole we don't have an attitude problem, but for the ones that do give an attitude, OH WELL! And for anyone who says mean things about black women, what the hell do you expect? Y'all DESERVE to be subjected to black women's attitude because y'all are evil and hateful towards us!All of you deserve EVERY LAST bit of our attitude. We have the damn right to give to people who deserve it and that includes 95 percent of all Americans!
ACTUALLY, YOU ARE WRONG.I AM NOT A RACIST, IN SCHOOL SOME OF MY CLOSEST GIRLFRIENDS WERE BLACK.I AM A CAUCASIAN WOMAN. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE HAD MORE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE, I FIND THAT FOR SOME REASON, WHITE WOMEN ARE VERY NICE, WHETHER IT IS OVER THE PHONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IN STORES. NOW BLACK WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND, THEY ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE ME A HARD TIME. IT IS LIKE THEY CAN TELL I AM WHITE BY MY VOICE AND THEY WANT TO BE NASTY, OR THEY SEE I AM ATTRACTIVE AND THEY WANT TO ACT NASTY.
YOU ACT AS THOUGH YOU THINK WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK, BUT IT IS EVEN MORE EVIDENT THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE YOURSELF SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GIVE EVERYONE A HARD TIME. ALSO, THERE IS A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT IN YOUR STATEMENT, YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE NASTY AND THAT "WE" MEANING WHITE PEOPLE, DESERVE TO BE TREATED NASTY BY YOU. WELL, YOU HAVE GOT IT WRONG, I TRY TO BE KIND TO PEOPLE AND HAVE A PLEASANT ATTITUDE, BECAUSE IT IS IN MY NATURE. YOUR ATTITUDE IS UNATTRACTIVE AND TURNS MEN OFF AS WELL.ALSO, I GET ATTITUDE SO OFTEN FROM BLACK WOMEN, I OFTEN GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BECAUSE I GUESS THEY WERE NOT EXPECTING A NICE PRETTY WHITE WOMAN TO NOT PUT UP WITH THEIR NASTY SHIT.DON'T BE A BITCH, IT MAKES YOU LOOK WORSE. THERES NOTHING UGLIER THAN AN UGLY PERSON WITH AN EVEN UGLIER PERSONALITY!
ACTUALLY

Silver Spring, MD

#284 Jan 9, 2010
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>FL.K YOU PWT CRACKER BYTCH!!
NOW HOLD UP A GODDAMN MINUTE, YOU CRISPY WIRY HAIRED GOONS ARE ALWAYS TRYIN TO COME WITH THE RACIAL SLURS, YOU WANT TO CALL US A CRACKER IN A HEARTBEAT! THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE RACIST! I GOT A NEW NAME FOR TOO DARK-SKINNED, BEADY EYES, ASHY KNEED, NAPPY HEADED, STINKIN ASS WEAVED BITCHES, I'MA CALL YA'LL GARGOYLES, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YA'LL MISERABLE ASS, HATIN LIFE BITCHES LOOK LIKE!
ACTUALLY

Silver Spring, MD

#285 Jan 9, 2010
Number1Queen wrote:
I have met alot of black girls with bad attitude problems. They aren't being rude to me but they treat other blacks girls like crap.
Damn, I thought they were being nasty to me because I am white, turns out a lot of black women are just nasty I guess. Don't get me wrong, it is not all black women. Like I have said, I have had black girlfriends that have treated me very kindly and if it were not for that, I would be very discouraged.It is like, I will run into a young black girl and she will be very nice and cool, and then I will run into an older black woman who is nasty,has an attitude, wants to give me a hard time and tries to treat everyone like they are children. Maybe a lot of black women go senile after the age of 40, I don't know.
justice

Pacoima, CA

#286 Jan 9, 2010
ACTUALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY, YOU ARE WRONG.I AM NOT A RACIST, IN SCHOOL SOME OF MY CLOSEST GIRLFRIENDS WERE BLACK.I AM A CAUCASIAN WOMAN. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE HAD MORE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE, I FIND THAT FOR SOME REASON, WHITE WOMEN ARE VERY NICE, WHETHER IT IS OVER THE PHONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IN STORES. NOW BLACK WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND, THEY ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE ME A HARD TIME. IT IS LIKE THEY CAN TELL I AM WHITE BY MY VOICE AND THEY WANT TO BE NASTY, OR THEY SEE I AM ATTRACTIVE AND THEY WANT TO ACT NASTY.
YOU ACT AS THOUGH YOU THINK WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK, BUT IT IS EVEN MORE EVIDENT THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE YOURSELF SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GIVE EVERYONE A HARD TIME. ALSO, THERE IS A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT IN YOUR STATEMENT, YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE NASTY AND THAT "WE" MEANING WHITE PEOPLE, DESERVE TO BE TREATED NASTY BY YOU. WELL, YOU HAVE GOT IT WRONG, I TRY TO BE KIND TO PEOPLE AND HAVE A PLEASANT ATTITUDE, BECAUSE IT IS IN MY NATURE. YOUR ATTITUDE IS UNATTRACTIVE AND TURNS MEN OFF AS WELL.ALSO, I GET ATTITUDE SO OFTEN FROM BLACK WOMEN, I OFTEN GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BECAUSE I GUESS THEY WERE NOT EXPECTING A NICE PRETTY WHITE WOMAN TO NOT PUT UP WITH THEIR NASTY SHIT.DON'T BE A BITCH, IT MAKES YOU LOOK WORSE. THERES NOTHING UGLIER THAN AN UGLY PERSON WITH AN EVEN UGLIER PERSONALITY!
BULLSHIT! YOU WHITE WOMEN CAN BE THE MOST VICIOUS BEINGS ON THE PLANET. YOU HAVE ATTITUDE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WOMAN. BESIDES; ALOT OF WHITE WOMEN THINK THEY'RE BETTER TO BEGIN WITH. YALL KILL ME WITH YOUR 'BLACK FRIEND' CRAP! WHITE PRIVLEDGE IS ALSO A REASON FOR YOUR VICIOUSNESS!!!! YOU WHITE BROADS TAKE PRIDE IN BEING BITCHES ANYWAY! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT SO CUT YOUR BULLSHIT!!! BLACK WOMEN DONT HAVE ATTITUDE UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO HER, PERIOD! WHITE WOMEN CAN BE VERY CUNNING AND SNEAKY BUT BLACK WOMEN WILL PUT IN YOUR PLACE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

“Larry”

Since: Oct 09

Pennsylvania

#287 Jan 9, 2010
ACTUALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I thought they were being nasty to me because I am white, turns out a lot of black women are just nasty I guess. Don't get me wrong, it is not all black women. Like I have said, I have had black girlfriends that have treated me very kindly and if it were not for that, I would be very discouraged.It is like, I will run into a young black girl and she will be very nice and cool, and then I will run into an older black woman who is nasty,has an attitude, wants to give me a hard time and tries to treat everyone like they are children. Maybe a lot of black women go senile after the age of 40, I don't know.
Don't Worry About "justice" She Puts Down Her Own Men Just So She Can Date Another Race,Now How Crazy Is That? I bet Her Son WIll Grow To Hate Her And I would Too.Imagine One Of Your Friedns Putting Down White Men So they Can Date Outside Their Race .
HAVING FUN

Yukon, OK

#288 Jan 9, 2010
sexy black girl wrote:
I dont really think black women have a attitude problem its just that people always getting an attitude with us which leads us to get one back.
BINGO! You win the prize. Therein lies the root of your hatefulness. Black women react, react, react. They don't consider the situation. The truth is a lot of black women are on the lookout for perceived slights. They are like little kids. A lot of you have to have your way RIGHT NOW!
pepe

Broadview, IL

#289 Mar 27, 2010
My step mom is a bitch and white
Human race

Athens, GA

#290 May 4, 2010
Black women can be loyal and friendly or they can develop "attitude" tear your face off. If there are more black women at a workplace they will literally exclude the person they or one of them dislikes. They are nicer to one another, give better care to black people, and provide better service to black people-it may be politically incorrect to say this but it is true.

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

United States

#291 May 4, 2010
I was raised around white b*tches and they are very cunning with a smile. Don't give us sh*t and we won't give it back PERIOD!!
Jack

United States

#292 Jun 5, 2010
Jig
A
BOOO!!!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#293 Jun 5, 2010
I used to date a Bulgarian girl. My buddy at the time had a girlfriend from Italy.
These women did seem to have some attitude, but people didn't call it that.
Everyone just said it was the "passion" that women from their part of the world had. We were supposed to see it as some kind of "passion". I guess the other American white women got known for "drama". Now black women are guilty of "attitude".

I think some men would rather women just STFU altogether and play with the cards they are dealt. I don't agree, but this seems to be the case.
JonShmaltz

Hobart, IN

#294 Jun 5, 2010
The only thing that irritates me about black women is that black women tend to think that they can beat up men. For instance, me and three of my friends were getting chewed out by some girl (Me and another of them are pretty big, we can both put up well over 300). She comes up saying she's gonna beat our asses.

Of course I laughed while one of my friends diffused the situation, but it is irritating because we will never hit a woman and they take that as meaning they can say whatever crazy shit that comes to mind. Now if she were a man, I would be impressed, but it doesn't take much confidence to run your mouth when you know the people you're talking shit to wouldn't fight back.

Other than a few situations like that, I've gotten along fine with them, and the ones I know are actually quite hilarious.

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#295 Jun 5, 2010
QueensofKentucky wrote:
I think we as black women have been stereo typed as obnoxious and full of negative attitude twards life. I disagree but if we do, i think all the crap we deal with we should have one..lol
I'm a shy beach girl, and we're too laid back to care about most things.... but from the people I come across, I don't see many Black women who are very angry either. I've known loud Black girls, but many of them weren't mean at all! I used to work in a mall full of many different people, and the Black women with attitudes are usually easily spotted and look more "ghetto" with the weird hairstyles and clothes. No offense, but its kind of true. Those are the ones who would yell at their kids and stuff. Just how the Black guys with the huge pants and tattoos look like thugs. The two are usually together too. Which makes me think that Black guys who say Black women have attitudes are dating the stereotypically, ghetto girls, so they must be ghetto too. Double loss.

.... But from working at the mall, I know that MANY people have attitudes. It was in a mostly white neighborhood and I used to get yelled at when things didn't ring up on sale, or if someone thought they were being overcharged! I had one white woman yell at me one day for "being too busy flirting with that GUY!(who was in front of her in line) to do my job correctly!" and she was actually very angry with me, and I wasn't even flirting with him - he was about 30 y/o and I was 17! I even had women who used to come in and yell at their husbands for things like getting the "expensive" milk & they'd send the guy back to get the right things. Ugh! I always felt bad for the guys & I do think women are meaner than lots of men sometimes.... Those were mostly Married White women who would be pissy, bitchy and rude for no reason.
ugk

Sri Lanka

#296 Oct 8, 2010
ROFL at the 'im white and i have black friends' and then proceed to promote nonsense against black people. I have seen that intro statement so many times. Like it is some license.
This topic seems to be about what is going on in America.
White women are easily the most crafty and satanic of all women on the earth. And here in the UK, the white women have the big attitude to go with it. We have drunk white women here in the UK. My goodness they are amonsgt the worst creatures i have ever seen anywhere on earth.
Maybe white women in America are more 'well behaved'. But certainly not here in the UK. Come over here and see how white women behave after getting drunk. And they get drunk on weekdays also.
Jenn

Philadelphia, PA

#297 Dec 9, 2010
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT! YOU WHITE WOMEN CAN BE THE MOST VICIOUS BEINGS ON THE PLANET. YOU HAVE ATTITUDE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WOMAN. BESIDES; ALOT OF WHITE WOMEN THINK THEY'RE BETTER TO BEGIN WITH. YALL KILL ME WITH YOUR 'BLACK FRIEND' CRAP! WHITE PRIVLEDGE IS ALSO A REASON FOR YOUR VICIOUSNESS!!!! YOU WHITE BROADS TAKE PRIDE IN BEING BITCHES ANYWAY! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT SO CUT YOUR BULLSHIT!!! BLACK WOMEN DONT HAVE ATTITUDE UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO HER, PERIOD! WHITE WOMEN CAN BE VERY CUNNING AND SNEAKY BUT BLACK WOMEN WILL PUT IN YOUR PLACE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!
Bullshit! Lol I had a black woman come up to me at work and I asked her for her card cause I work at a grocery store and she was just standing there with her friend and she goes loudly infront of everyone. "HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE JEEZE FREAKING HELL" she rolled her eyes, her hips and her head. WTF ? And you say black females don't have an attitude problem ? You say that they do it only if you do it? I asked her a question with a smile, very pleasantly infact. Black females think their entitled to something or some shit. 1/2 of you don't act logical and you think that we think we are better then you cause we are white, which infact isn't the case. We don't think we are better we only think we are better when you act like a 5 year old cause we asked you a simple question and you flipped out on us cause you didn't like our tone but infact we talk to everyone the same fucking way. WE unlike most black females know how to act civil and polite in public places.
blackman

Harrow, UK

#298 Dec 18, 2010
i love my sister.i love my brothers i love everyone.god is the solution,one creator,one life,one mankind!!!

okay back to the topic i think most black ladies have attitude because us the black men have failed them.They grew up with no dad.with thier dads beating thier mums,with no black male rolemodel to show them what real men are about and in the end they added this all up and when balck men talk to them they got attitude as a way of protecting themself from getting hurt,thinking he's just going to get her pregnat and leave or expect her to provide.Cuase thats the kind of blackmen she knew.however that's no excuse just cause you were raised in certain way doesn't mean you can say you were raised like that and that's how yo going to be.I was raised as typical black boy i did'nt start robbing.going jail all those routes expected of me.Instead i done the oposite which is what they should do.

i tell you one thing doe when a decent balck men meets a decent black female no matter what you go through in your life as long as your faithfull and work hard to provide she will do her part unlike them other chiks expecting her blackman to buy her all kind of stuff and when the opportunity comes to be with another richer man she is gone even if your in hospital about to die!!!!
Truth

Hinesville, GA

#299 Jan 5, 2011
To blackman. Don't mean this as an insult to you nor am I "starting any shyt". First, there are women in India, Pakistan, Venezuela, Peru, Canada, Ethiopia, Jamaica, Mexico, everywhere that grow up with no father. If we were speaking of preteen or teen aged girls then the blame would go to the parents, for most black women's parents are the worst offenders of the attitude. It's the parents, mainly the mothers, who choose to teach their daughters that getting you "nails did" or "hair did" & dressing like a stripper makes you a lady. Black women are the reason black women act this way. My sister & I grew up in poverty, in NYC, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches was dinner most nights. Most of my friends from my younth are in jail or too high to remember where they are right now. We both are guilty of acting a certain way. "being ghetto". But once we reached high school, it is on the individual person to act properly. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONVINCE ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING THAT IF A BLACK WOMAN WAS RAISED WITH A FATHER AT HOME, THAT SHE WOULD STOP THE..."HEEEYYYY, OK?...I'M GONE BE GETTIN MY NAILS DID". It's because these women choose to act this way. Black women have confused strength with ghettoness. BY THEIR OWN CHOICE.
wow

United States

#300 Feb 9, 2011
i agree they do have bad attitudes but this dosent go for all black women i have to mixed lilttle girls so im in no way racist infact my (black) mother inlaw and her sister my auntie are very close to me! i really do believe the attitude has a little to do with the way you were raised but however you are your own person and you control the person you wannna be in life wether its a pleasent well respected person or a ghetto unshopisticated individual
Sun

Long Beach, CA

#301 Jul 12, 2011
The Word of God teaches us that the fruits of the Spirit are things like kindness, joy and self control and those who do these things bare good fruit and inherit the Kingdom of God while those who have envy, greed or outbursts of wrath shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. But none of us are perfect. Were all sinners and thats why Jesus came and died on the Cross for all of us so that we can be saved. So repent now before its too late. We are coming close to the end times and you want to be ready for when Our King returns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 min Paul 12
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 7 min Smurf 8
Why do black men and white women worry about bl... 9 min Rich stars of the... 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,563,109
LOL Trump's Presidency Failing 10 min T-BOS 3
Blacks and scientific fact! 10 min Kip 6
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 15 min Ugly monkeys 1
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 15 min Kip 18
See how a shaved monkey looks 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 24
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Black Rage 1,533