Why do black men like to rape white w...

Why do black men like to rape white women and white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
SteveT

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2009
What is it with attacking whites sexually? White women in the outside and White men in prison???
yungin black

Marina, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2009
cuze muh dik want some of da superior white folk!

and da pink pusee de fresh and betta dan duh red monkee browm!
Denvor

New York, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
Disgusting what these black apes like to do. Leaving so many traumatized whites. I feel sorry for the ones in Prison since they are sexually assaulted almost everyday by different black apes. My friend was assaulted in prison. He can never recovered, has AIDS from them and has constant nightmares from the experiences he got from these animals.
the light has come

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2009
If a white person was put in a cage with an ape, they do not have sex with them, they would kill them. Apparently they were considered apes to are they would not have been put into the cage with them.
BlackTopWhite

New York, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2009
I went to prison for raping me some nice white woman. then in prison I had me some nice white ass boys. i need to rape another white woman so i can go back to prison and had more white boys ass and get some suckin too. getting hard just think it.
Denvor

New York, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2009
BlackTopWhite, I hope one day someone kills you for all the evil you do.
Jasmin

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Because it is sick! Clearly is a race thing.
stopwaste

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 21, 2009
395f0ehonor

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2009
SteveT wrote:
What is it with attacking whites sexually? White women in the outside and White men in prison???
--Its just their Gorilla Nature
pinky 42

Marina, CA

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Animals are animals, they cant be expected to act like civilized White humans!
Manny Being Manny

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Sep 22, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
You mean civilized like the white man and woman who kidnapped the 11 year old girl; got her pregnant and held her hostage in their back yard for 18 years? Huh? I'm wating...
pinky 42

Marina, CA

#12 Sep 22, 2009
Manny Being Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean civilized like the white man and woman who kidnapped the 11 year old girl; got her pregnant and held her hostage in their back yard for 18 years? Huh? I'm wating...
I was speaking in general! There are execptions to every rule! But in this case the man who kidnapped the girl in Hayward ca. was a paraniod skitzo who also had dementia, and was apparently off his medication! Yes he was wrong and will go to prison for life, bue he should have been in the looney bin looong ago, apparently his condition was overlooked.
OMG

Cleveland, OH

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Denvor wrote:
Disgusting what these black apes like to do. Leaving so many traumatized whites. I feel sorry for the ones in Prison since they are sexually assaulted almost everyday by different black apes. My friend was assaulted in prison. He can never recovered, has AIDS from them and has constant nightmares from the experiences he got from these animals.
So, I guess that's why your women turn around and rape children, young boys and girls in schools and their own (neighbor)hoods?
Now, I wonder, how many black people they came in contact with during their lifetime before and during these horrendous acts they commit?
Or was it White males they have always lived around?
You all should really stop pointing the finger and recognize that we all know that yours is an always has been a diseased and mentally sick race.
Who the F*#K do you think you're fooling?
Aren't these part of the same excuses you all used for lynching our men and raping our women during and after slavery?
Your mental deprivation is reflected in your comments here....Neanderthals!!!
You all will never change, we don't have to do anything to you...you'll cause your own country to fall.
My thoughts on going to prison...how many have been falsely accused?
Why are they there in the first place?
Hey, strap on some balls and do something about your own...sick women and children, here and now!!!
diehard77

Farmville, VA

#14 Sep 22, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
Agree! They came from jungles and that's where they belong now.
Manny Being Manny

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Sep 22, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking in general! There are execptions to every rule! But in this case the man who kidnapped the girl in Hayward ca. was a paraniod skitzo who also had dementia, and was apparently off his medication! Yes he was wrong and will go to prison for life, bue he should have been in the looney bin looong ago, apparently his condition was overlooked.
Oh, I see, it's different whenever a white person rapes someone. You're making excuses but when a black person rapes someone you want to make a big issue of it and lock up all the "colored boys"; please. Go to any prison and you'll see more white rapist you can shake a stick at; so shut the [email protected] up you moron. You racists look showing crime stats when it serves you purpose and you act like white people don't hurt people. Go away, loser, your ignorant as hell.
OMG

Cleveland, OH

#17 Sep 22, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many of these looney bin candidates are still walking around and are white and are being let go to go out and kill, rape, murder, and mutilate again?
Where were your neighbors last nite?
You all should really stop with the smoke screens and look in your own back yards...if you get my meaning!!!
What are you all gonna do about your own sick, perverted species?
Manny Being Manny

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Sep 22, 2009
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many of these looney bin candidates are still walking around and are white and are being let go to go out and kill, rape, murder, and mutilate again?
Where were your neighbors last nite?
You all should really stop with the smoke screens and look in your own back yards...if you get my meaning!!!
What are you all gonna do about your own sick, perverted species?
You're a little blunt but thank you, you make some good points. This is a great forum but way too many white people this forum to bash Black people and quote black crime stats.
OMG

Cleveland, OH

#21 Sep 22, 2009
Tyrone Butts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when the media goes hog-wild over a white crime while ignoring equally bad, black crime? At this point, the negros saver the moment for eternity. They completely ignore negro crime to consentrate on one media blitz white crime.
You are an ass hole!!!
Your media is controlled by your henchmen!
Like always the only thing being ignored here are stoopid white pale skins...
You have no idea what goes on in our communities or what we deal with.
Yet, I do know white women have problems with their sexual appetites. Why aren't you all marching in the street for the rights of your children...the right to not be SEXUALLY MOLESTED by their own MOTHERS AND FATHERS.
What is it you all need from us that you haven't already received????
You all can't handle your own dumb ass problems for always pointing the finger and focusing on our problems...which we have always dealt with!
Why are you all so [email protected] up in the head?
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Sep 22, 2009
Tyrone Butts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when the media goes hog-wild over a white crime while ignoring equally bad, black crime? At this point, the negros saver the moment for eternity. They completely ignore negro crime to consentrate on one media blitz white crime.
Okay, you're an idiot; the only the the media goes "hog-wild" over a "white" crime is when it's sexy--like the Annie Le murder; please Nancy Grace and CNN are going to have a field day with this case. Ignore 'negro' crime; you must watch TV and read the newspapers with your eyes closed. Child, please.
kly

United States

#23 Sep 30, 2009
i am reading all this b.s like white people are gods!! they are the devil! always have & will be!who wants to have sex with there own flesh & blood ,besides a white man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 34 min Carol 259
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min Curious Me 47,818
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min John Galt 1,417,671
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 407
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 11
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 hr Moses 40
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr Moses 348
The Real Clintons 6 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 9 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web