Now rich cave people knows how it fee...

Now rich cave people knows how it feels to be on a slave ship!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#1 Feb 15, 2013
They were on a cruise ship for a week and are traumatized as hell.

Trying being on a slave ship for a year with worse conditions than in the cruise.
stupid schwoogies

Dubai, UAE

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
They were on a cruise ship for a week and are traumatized as hell.
Trying being on a slave ship for a year with worse conditions than in the cruise.
You dumbass, it didn't take 1 year to sail your ancestors to America, how f ucking dumb are you?

Most of your ancestors had a better life in America than back in the 'Muddalan'. They got free accommodation, food, water and clothing, heck if they were ill we even got a vet to look after them.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Whatever cave person.

Africans went right back to Africa the first chance they could. Remember cave dweller no slaves no America. So it goes both ways. Isn't that why whites left the dark ages of Europe?
David balls

Manchester, UK

#5 Feb 15, 2013
With black men rowing the boat it might take 1 year to get from Africa to America.

Remember the Olympic rower

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/art...
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I really wish some people would educate themselves.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
Whatever cave person.
Africans went right back to Africa the first chance they could. Remember cave dweller no slaves no America. So it goes both ways. Isn't that why whites left the dark ages of Europe?
You mean they sailed for another year back to Africa. What's holding you up? The last time that I checked, you were freed. If you need a lift to the airport, I'm sure that we can find a volunteer to give you a lift.

BTW... we know Black went back to Africa. Liberia ring a bell?

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#8 Feb 15, 2013
It did look like squalor conditions people laid out on deck like sardines but the chains were missing.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>
Another black myth blown out of the water ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF4NRJNGAK5LN...
No clicks with hicks. You mean to tell me without the trillions upon trillions of hours of free labor didnt effect this country growth. If so you are a silly little troll.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Ponders why it is that there's always that, "Blacks went back to Africa, etc." as if it's some threat?

I sure don't see anyone holding anyone here against their free will so what seems to be the problem.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#11 Feb 15, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they sailed for another year back to Africa. What's holding you up? The last time that I checked, you were freed. If you need a lift to the airport, I'm sure that we can find a volunteer to give you a lift.
BTW... we know Black went back to Africa. Liberia ring a bell?
I'll gladly go back when you cave monsters leave it and give ALL the resources you monsters stole from it back and take your ass back to europe fair deal?

Till then shut up with that. Blacks fought in every American war. We have just as much right to be here.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll gladly go back when you cave monsters leave it and give ALL the resources you monsters stole from it back and take your ass back to europe fair deal?
Till then shut up with that. Blacks fought in every American war. We have just as much right to be here.
You're the one who is B'ng and whining so leave. You must think that your emotional blackmail is anything but exactly that. Hate to tell you but we have a little immigration problem so leave. No one cares. You won't be missed.

Save your breath. All you're doing is making yourself look worse than you already have. Bottom-line, if you don't like it here, get the fck out or stay and join us in the present. Tell the Chinese and other people/who their ancestors helped build this country that you all did. Good luck with that.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Lol I don't mean to laugh but this story actually made me think of slavery. I was wondering if these people were over acting or what. But from what I hear these cruises are cheap so they may not be so rich. Many could be using tax dollars.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#14 Feb 15, 2013
BTW... for all those who want to say, "We built America" maybe you might have an inkling as to why some of us found it so offensive when "dear leader" stated that no one built anything, the government did. So for all those who state that it's just us mean, old, racist people taking offense, he is also stating that you who proclaim to have built this country, never did. But that's just fine because how dare anyone take offense to anything that "dear leader" says or does. Even when it's slapping those in the face who did build this country and it sure wasn't the government.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#15 Feb 15, 2013
You illiterate troll. When did I say I don't like it here? All I said was rich cave dwellers now know how it feels to be on a slave ship.
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who is B'ng and whining so leave. You must think that your emotional blackmail is anything but exactly that. Hate to tell you but we have a little immigration problem so leave. No one cares. You won't be missed.
Save your breath. All you're doing is making yourself look worse than you already have. Bottom-line, if you don't like it here, get the fck out or stay and join us in the present. Tell the Chinese and other people/who their ancestors helped build this country that you all did. Good luck with that.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#16 Feb 15, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is gonna miss you when you go back to Europe?
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
You illiterate troll. When did I say I don't like it here? All I said was rich cave dwellers now know how it feels to be on a slave ship.
<quoted text>
You don't have to. Call me a psychic.

Those who take cruises for the most part are the rich. It's not cheap but many of those people are average working people on vacation. It's not exactly the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Personally, you couldn't catch me on a cruise ship for love nor money. I trust those people sue the pants of those responsible for the atrocious conditions that those poor people are being subjected to.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#18 Feb 15, 2013
*are not the rich
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#20 Feb 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Lol I don't mean to laugh but this story actually made me think of slavery. I was wondering if these people were over acting or what. But from what I hear these cruises are cheap so they may not be so rich. Many could be using tax dollars.
True some of them might not be rich but a lot of them are. Or at least well off.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#21 Feb 15, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to. Call me a psychic.
I'm a psychic too. My abilities tell me you are just a typical white troll looking for a reason to.tell blacks to go back to Africa.

How am I doing so far?
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is gonna miss you when you go back to Europe?
I'm not the one whining and B'ng about this country. Or demanding that someone give me something for something my ancestors did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,656,980
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 5 min Fucisil 7
roy moore will lose tonight!!!! 8 min Fucisil 8
IF The NFL Still Exists, Will You Watch The Sup... 13 min Fucisil 9
How to Avoid @n*l [email protected] in Hollywood 21 min White 3
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 24 min White 1
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 25 min Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 29 min Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Bill T 102
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr Harrisson 205
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Henry 1,613
More from around the web