Beavers' Jury Pool Has No Black Men; Defense Team Furious

Mar 13, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 9

At worse than 100 to 1, the odds of a randomly-selected jury pool in Chicago containing not a single black man might make even the most compulsive gambler cringe.

Full Story
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
The poor little thang. He wants Black men to be on the jury! I suppose this crook thinks if Black men were on the jury, they would stand up for him and say "we ain't gonna let this jury convict this poor brother"!

Typical, so damned typical, but a drowning man will clutch a a broom straw if he's drowning, hoping that will save him.
Makes Sense to Me

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Mar 13, 2013
How can there be any blacks on a jury when they refuse to answer their jury summons?
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Makes Sense to Me wrote:
How can there be any blacks on a jury when they refuse to answer their jury summons?
Not anymore around here!

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/fulton-co-o...

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/fulton-jur...

Next?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Evidently, the "furious defense team" believes the textbook American black criminal should be running free and rampant in the streets.

There's no evidence even having fellow BMs on the jury would be germane to helping his case anyway - look how they treat each other in the free world (BM-on-BM homicides). Even their own solidarity is waning.
REAL BRO

Overland Park, KS

#5 Mar 15, 2013
The HATE that HATE PRODUCED is a television documentary about the Nation of Islam. It was produced in 1959 by Mike Wallace & Louis Farrakhan. I charge the white man with being the GREATEST LIAR on earth!
I charge the white man with being the greatest DRUNKARD on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest GAMBLER on earth. I charge
the white man Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, with being the greatest MURDERER on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest PEACE
BREAKER on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest ROBBER on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest DECEIVER
on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest TROUBLE-MAKER
on earth. So therefore, Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, I ask you. Bring back
a verdict of GUILTY AS CHARGE!!!!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#6 Mar 15, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
The HATE that HATE PRODUCED is a television documentary about the Nation of Islam. It was produced in 1959 by Mike Wallace & Louis Farrakhan. I charge the white man with being the GREATEST LIAR on earth!
I charge the white man with being the greatest DRUNKARD on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest GAMBLER on earth. I charge
the white man Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, with being the greatest MURDERER on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest PEACE
BREAKER on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest ROBBER on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest DECEIVER
YAWN. Das raht

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#7 Mar 15, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
True and most of the ones posting on topix are even worse.
dr fill

Bartlett, IL

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
The poor little thang. He wants Black men to be on the jury! I suppose this crook thinks if Black men were on the jury, they would stand up for him and say "we ain't gonna let this jury convict this poor brother"!
Typical, so damned typical, but a drowning man will clutch a a broom straw if he's drowning, hoping that will save him.
Thats an insult to the blacks saying that the only reason they can make a descision is by color.If I were black I would take that as a slap in the face.
black expert

Hoffman Estates, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Yes folks,Another black busted for getting greedy with tax payer money.Soon Beavers will be shacking up in a cell with Ba Ba.Beavers will be the catcher and Ba Ba will be the pitcure Or, Tap dat asss as Ba Ba says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 7 min melissa__ 367
How Nigeria’s economy grew by 89% overnight 7 min Good-Vibes 56
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Tony Rome 1,111,060
Who else LOVES natural hair on black women ! 13 min Carly HI YAH 3
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 15 min melissa__ 302
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 22 min Carly HI YAH 6,505
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 34 min Aryan Power 833
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 51 min Cyrus777 274
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 24,716
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr blast from the past 121,090
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••