Why don't Black men protect Black women?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of448
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I get the feeling this question will just draw Black guys saying "Why should I have to!??" or just blaimg Black women as a whole for something like we all deserve to get treated like dirt. I mean, theres little Black girls in this world and Black men seem to have the mentality that any and all Black girls are as bad as the ghetto hoodrat they dated and met in some club or something. So I'm asking mainly because of this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=...

The answers on there made me think. Most men do feel a certain level of protection for their women, NOT the other way around so much, yet Black men rely on Black women to defend them at every turn and they don't do it for us. I'm just asking why. Honestly, do you hate and have so much anger for ALL Black women and girls that you can't defend any at all??
fairgaianova

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Why don't BW stop being heightist?

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

'I'z a strong black woman'

'Damn black men won't protect us'

WTH?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

This is one where I blame the black mothers for not teaching their sons to love, honor, and protect their black sisters. Well at least on the other hand us black women are strong enough to fight for ourselves and black males. Many BW became masculine to protect their BM and their BM only turned around and complained about their masculinity.
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

everyone loves chocolate wrote:
I get the feeling this question will just draw Black guys saying "Why should I have to!??" or just blaimg Black women as a whole for something like we all deserve to get treated like dirt. I mean, theres little Black girls in this world and Black men seem to have the mentality that any and all Black girls are as bad as the ghetto hoodrat they dated and met in some club or something. So I'm asking mainly because of this:

The answers on there made me think. Most men do feel a certain level of protection for their women, NOT the other way around so much, yet Black men rely on Black women to defend them at every turn and they don't do it for us. I'm just asking why. Honestly, do you hate and have so much anger for ALL Black women and girls that you can't defend any at all??
I doubt their women are constantly insulting their men and then demanding that they be defended.
BM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Why do black women call black men n words and coon?

I don't see Chinese women calling their men chinks.
I don't see White women calling their men crackers.

“Troll 4 life”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Under the bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

TGA wrote:
'I'z a strong black woman'
'Damn black men won't protect us'
WTH?
Get your greasy butt out of your chair becky,your house is a mess!!!

“Troll 4 life”

Level 1

Under the bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

fairgaianova wrote:
Why don't BW stop being heightist?
Your mother loves you..
BMWbingo

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

BM wrote:
/agree

“BIG CHOP: FEBRUARY 21ST,2011”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I feel like black men has left us in the dirt but when people say black men they automatically assmue every culture of black men. I honestly feel like black women need to start dating other cultures of black men because the black american men are full of it. Not all black american men act the same but majority of them need major help

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Why should we protect BW that continually bash us and don't support BM? Sorry not going to do it until BW learn to compliment BM.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

BM wrote:
Those women don't insult their men because their men respect them. How many white men do you see bashing white women? How many chinese men go online to degrade their women? As a Black woman I do not have to respect a man just because he is Black unless he respects me.

“BIG CHOP: FEBRUARY 21ST,2011”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
Why should we protect BW that continually bash us and don't support BM? Sorry not going to do it until BW learn to compliment BM.
I hate this constant on-going gender war amongst BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN AND BLACK AMERICAN MEN!!!. Why cant we stop the stupidity. You honestly believe if you bow down to a non black women your life would be peaches and cream!!!!!???. No women are women we all do the same thing it will not solve anything. Hold on to your culture!!!!!!. This is how white people want us to act . They are not helping us or solving anything they are here to spread propaganda amongst us and we are playing into it by nonsense like what you are saying. YOUR MOM IS BLACK YOUR FATHER WAS AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE SISTERS!! BLACK WOMEN ARE HURTING AND BLACK MEN ARE HURTING LETS US JUST STFU AND LOVE EACH OTHER!!

YOU SICKENS ME HOW YOU SIT YOUR FAT BALD ASS BEHIND A COMPUTER AND PUT OTHER RACE OF WOMEN ABOVE YOUR OWN. HOW COME THEY ARE BETTER THAN WHAT IS SO SUPERIOR ABOUT WHITE SKIN!!!!!!!

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Those women don't insult their men because their men respect them. How many white men do you see bashing white women? How many chinese men go online to degrade their women? As a Black woman I do not have to respect a man just because he is Black unless he respects me.
No white men and Asian men just humiliate their women with strange sex videos. White men have their women performing girl/girl roles just to get a part in a movie or having her shed her clothes. White men are just the largest interracial daters of all men, he only denied his woman the rights to vote and own property and make equal decisions as him. The Asian man dictates to his woman as so does Arab men who don't allow their women to dress a certain way or speak a certain way. When I look at the big picture, black women have had it a whole lot better than other races of women yet some of you all are bashing the hell out of us on the internet. All these other women have been severely mistreated by their men yet they don't bash them online. THINK ABOUT IT. Even Africans have abused their women, but their women don't take to the internet and bash them.
BMWbingo

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I defend my black women, regardless if she is my mate or not. I see too often BW with boyfriends that don't take their back, particularly in cases where the man should be the first line of defense.

But what I don't understand is when a BW does have a BM with her best interest at heart she walks all over him. I don't just go by my personal experiences, educated BM are my friends, we share our stories. And BM that do show that deep devotion are classified as weak, pushovers, and uninteresting. So maybe we can accredit it to BW being young and naive when they encounter these brothas but understand you are destroying these BM mentality when it comes to how they approach you,if any respect at all exists by the time they hit late 20's.

I have an associate now who has been burned several times by BW(all he dates), and has yet to change his approach. He is the best gentlemen out of us all, I have to admit. Yet he is the one constantly being chewed up and spit out by BW. Now you can reply all you want trying to point out some other flaw he must possess that's really the culprit, but don't we all have flaws? And if it is indeed a loving, supportive, loyal BM you want. Why try to get at his other weaknesses when you all claim BM of this type are what the black community is missing.
WHITE COP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

A bw didn't respect a white cop that has the invested authority to protect society had to punch the bw in the mouth.

Several weeks later the bw apologized for acting like a damn fool.

NOW PICTURE THIS!

A bw didn't respect a white cop, starts pushing and pulling on the white cop and a bm steps in. The white cop pulls his gun and kill the bm.

The bm is dead and a few weeks later, the bw apologize?
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

everyone loves chocolate wrote:
Women like you are not worth defending, why?

MANIPULATION OF THE EGO.

You'll the type of woman that will walk into a bar with a baseball bat, hit every man in the head, then expect a bm to catch a cap for you.

Do you know the meaning of femme fatale? No!

You're the low life example of a woman that want to through schitt in people's face, then run behind a man.

You're the scum of the earth that will challenge a bm's ego and sayn "if you're a man, you'd do...."!

You're the b!tch that will challenge a man's ego and say, "a real man would....."!

A man's life don't mean schitt to you and any man in his right mind would avoid women like you.

Ahem!

Any wonder shy so many bw are single today? Ya want a bm that will catch a cap or throw a cap and when he's dead or in prison, ya look for another fool.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Tim from Evanston wrote:
Exactly. The signifying monkey didn't show the lion any respect til it's ass fell out of the tree.

As soon as the monkey got back in the tree, business went on as usual.

Black men aren't asking bw for a damn thing
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Rev sharpton ran to the defense of bw time, time, time and time again.

Every time, he was blind sided by every bm he defended.

Megan Williams went voluntarily up into the hills of West Virginia to see her white boy friend. She became a prisoner, living in a cage, eating feces and being raped by several wm.

What was bm suppose to do, restrain her from going to see a wm?

What was bm suppose to do, stop her?

HELL NO, BM CAN'T STOP A WILD JACK ASS.

Wait a minute. Megan Williams recanted her story and said it was all a lie. A lie to make her boy friend jealous!

Wait a minute. Six white men are in jail over this schitt. The DA isn't going to reopen the case because, the white men confessed? Confess to what?

How many bm are in jail or dead because of a fool ass bw?

Not all bw are this way, only 70 to 80% and a bm has to be crazy to lookm for a needle in a hay field.
TheAnswer

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Women like you are not worth defending, why?
MANIPULATION OF THE EGO.
You'll the type of woman that will walk into a bar with a baseball bat, hit every man in the head, then expect a bm to catch a cap for you.
Do you know the meaning of femme fatale? No!
You're the low life example of a woman that want to through schitt in people's face, then run behind a man.
You're the scum of the earth that will challenge a bm's ego and sayn "if you're a man, you'd do...."!
You're the b!tch that will challenge a man's ego and say, "a real man would....."!
A man's life don't mean schitt to you and any man in his right mind would avoid women like you.
Ahem!
Any wonder shy so many bw are single today? Ya want a bm that will catch a cap or throw a cap and when he's dead or in prison, ya look for another fool.
Moses-1, Yew Iz a Damn Fool.
I would defend her soley on the fact that she is a woman and a decent one.
Man up or start wearing a dress.
It's really no secret that BM prefer other BM.
bytch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of448
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

460 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PaddyODogfucker 1,071,334
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min African AE 23,374
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 5 min Black Knight 362
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 5 min foster 19
Why do black females fart in public? 6 min Marcus Washington 5
White Men are the Strongest 7 min Raise da Roof S 4
lmfao..clothing line matches black childrens fa... 7 min Jubilant Sleep 5
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 15 min selina london 76,683
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 23 min Paris R 871
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 47 min FELISITAS 119,179
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••