AAW are Independent! Why do they bla...

AAW are Independent! Why do they blame AAM? HYPOCRITES

Posted in the African-American Forum

SKY

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2013
NIGHTLINE...I understand you're independent.

AAW...Yes, I am very independent.

NIGHTLINE....Why are you single?

AAW... AAM are not qualified

NIGHTLINE...Wait a minute, you said that you were independent. Why are you blaming AAM for your choice to be idependent?

AAW....Why are you attacking me

Nightline...it's okay for you to attack AAM for your choice to be independent and when reminded it's your choice, you become defensive. Now we all know why you're single. Where are your wings?
SKY

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2013
if they are independent, why are they saying anything about AAM?

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Hmm...a lot of women are doing that these days...it's as if even though they are independent they still want a connection with men...
Hmm...still want the attention and the acknowledgment from them.

What is the point of being independent when the one you were once depending on does not notice (not a question).

Notice how I said "women" and not solely black women.

But I guess you believe black women are more aggressive?
WTF

Saint Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago

#4 Sep 25, 2013
It's in their blood, stay far away from em
RELEASE

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2013
this is a African American forum.

The AAW claims to be independent. There is no flip flopping back and forth unless one is suffering from bi-polar.
RELEASE

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
It's in their blood, stay far away from em
A psychopathic narcissist bw will try to make you look crazy. Remember Mike Tyson and how Robin Givens emasculated him on national TV?

She minimizes, discounts or ignores your opinions and experiences. Your insights are met with condescension, denials and accusations ("I think you read too much!") and she will brush off your information even on subjects on which you are an acknowledged expert. Whatever you say is met with smirks and amused sounding or exaggerated exclamations ("Uh hunh!" "You don't say!" "Really!"). She'll then make it clear that she didn't listen to a word you said.

She makes you look crazy. If you try to confront her about something she's done, she'll tell you that you have "a very vivid imagination" (this is a phrase commonly used by abusers of all sorts to invalidate your experience of their abuse) that you don't know what you're talking about, or that she has no idea what you're talking about. She will claim not to remember even very memorable events, flatly denying they ever happened, nor will she ever acknowledge any possibility that she might have forgotten. This is an extremely aggressive and exceptionally infuriating tactic called "gaslighting," common to abusers of all kinds. Your perceptions of reality are continually undermined so that you end up without any confidence in your intuition, your memory or your powers of reasoning. This makes you a much better victim for the abuser.

Narcissists gaslight routinely. The narcissist will either insinuate or will tell you outright that you're unstable, otherwise you wouldn't believe such ridiculous things or be so uncooperative. You're oversensitive. You're imagining things. You're hysterical. You're completely unreasonable. You're over-reacting, like you always do. She'll talk to you when you've calmed down and aren't so irrational. She may even characterize you as being neurotic or psychotic.

Once she's constructed these fantasies of your emotional pathologies, she'll tell others about them, as always, presenting her smears as expressions of concern and declaring her own helpless victimhood. She didn't do anything. She has no idea why you're so irrationally angry with her. You've hurt her terribly. She thinks you may need psychotherapy. She loves you very much and would do anything to make you happy, but she just doesn't know what to do. You keep pushing her away when all she wants to do is help you.
SKY

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
Hmm...a lot of women are doing that these days...it's as if even though they are independent they still want a connection with men...
What is the point of being independent when the one you were once depending on does not notice (not a question).
Notice how I said "women" and not solely black women.
But I guess you believe black women are more aggressive?
When I become concerned with other women, I will address other women.

As a matter of fact, why don't you save the world since you're not concerned solely about black women
SKY

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
?
look at this selfish post. You want ATTENTION and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from men, all the while refusing to give the same.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 25, 2013
That was my conclusion based on my analysis of we women. As in, I was not really giving you an answer to your post, your post made me think further.
Not that serious :p
SKY

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2013
Ask any bw that is on welfare if she's independent and her answer will be yes.

Ask any single black mother if she's independent and her answer will be yes.

Ask any bw to define self esteem, independent and the first thing she will say is "to me". That's not the question, the question is define self esteem and independent. The reason they can not define it is because, they will say it means this today and something else tomorrow to "suit" their behavior or "justify" their behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Groove Tubes 1,524,002
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 14 min Swirling 56
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 14 min Truthranger 431
why are 25% of whites born with tails? google it (Sep '12) 17 min tonytee2600 87
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. (Jan '15) 22 min Mick 746
white women love having mixed babies with black... (May '15) 29 min Truthranger 86
billy ray cyrus changed his name 34 min cute pic 2
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 2 hr The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 5 hr Trump WINS 2016 13
More from around the web