The Black man has done it again.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Billy from Philly

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Billy from Philly

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2013
The Black man has done it again. They got Chicago named the U.S. murder capital by FBI stats.
Billy from Philly

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Over 500 hundred Negros were killed last year and 98 percent were killed buy another Black.

You have to ask yourself why do Black males kill each other more so then all the other Races together ?

Many think that it's in their Blood line to be violent.

I myself think it's lack of Education and absent Fathers.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Philadelphia and Camden has the dubious distinction of being 2nd and 3rd Runners up.
NomeSane

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2013
We should be giving them more money. It's only the right thing to do. Isn't it? If we keep giving them more money, then they will become productive and law-abiding citizens all of a sudden. Isn't that right? Makes sense, doesnt' it? We should be encouraging them to have more babies when they turn 13 and promise to give them more money to take care of the fatherless kids. Well, this makes a lot of sense. When the kids grow up to be thugs who murder and steal, then we can give them more money to learn how to determine right from wrong. That SURELY makes a lot of sense. We need to tax those evil and responsible law-abiding citizens more to do this, it only makes perfect sense. As our anointed one says, "spread the wealth".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,912
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 5 min IT IS I 68
Racists are not born, they're created 8 min Harrisson 33
wrote a poetry book for my black fiancee 9 min Ttt 12
Long day today. I can OOK for about a hour or t... 10 min The Sharpened Axe 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Anonymous 1,702
Baltimore Over 100 Homocides This Year! 48 min lmao 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djones220 1,487
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 3 hr Harrisson 41
More from around the web