How can the moors be Arab if moor means black

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Black helper NY-London

London, UK

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Think about it moor means black from a Latin derived language (I can't remember which) so why would they be Arab if try we're literally called "the blacks"
Sean Coonery

UK

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Moor doesn't mean black, moors were NOT negroes, and even now, Moroccans do NOT like blacks either.
Bakari

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
Moor doesn't mean black, moors were NOT negroes, and even now, Moroccans do NOT like blacks either.
Morocco had been invaded by arabics, like america is not filled with red ppl but that was the complexion of indigenous ppl here, so history proves this.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Black helper NY-London wrote:
Think about it moor means black from a Latin derived language (I can't remember which) so why would they be Arab if try we're literally called "the blacks"
Wrong. Moor meant Western. It came from Phoenician, not Latin.

They were not Arabs either, mostly. They were mostly Berbers.
Man O Steel

Washington, DC

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Black helper NY-London wrote:
I think the Arabs invaded their countries. That's why they speak Arabic and have Muslim religion but I think some are Black still.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 15, 2013
The majority of Moors were black, which is exactly why you get nothing but articles and ARTIFACTS depicting black people when you search for them. They have tried so desperately to destroy our entire history and the fact that the whole ancient world was black before the lepers came. Liars, sons of the great devil, Satan.

2 Kings 5:27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto you, and unto thy seed FOREVER. And he went out from his presence a leper, his skin as WHITE as snow.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Man O Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Arabs invaded their countries. That's why they speak Arabic and have Muslim religion but I think some are Black still.
They were not black to begin with. The Arabs did not contribute the majority of the modern ancestry of the Maghreb. They remain Berbers as always, and they have been of Eurasian type for 30,000 years.

Blacks in the Maghreb mostly are the descendants of slaves.

The black Moors were from further south, south of the Maghreb, in West Africa, and came from ethnic groups such as Mande, Fulani, Soninke.

Stop trying to steal Berber identity and history. They are not Arabs and they are not black.
Man O Steel

Washington, DC

#10 Aug 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not black to begin with. The Arabs did not contribute the majority of the modern ancestry of the Maghreb. They remain Berbers as always, and they have been of Eurasian type for 30,000 years.
Blacks in the Maghreb mostly are the descendants of slaves.
The black Moors were from further south, south of the Maghreb, in West Africa, and came from ethnic groups such as Mande, Fulani, Soninke.
Stop trying to steal Berber identity and history. They are not Arabs and they are not black.
That's ridiculous. They were orginally from Africa. Why the hell wouldn't they be Black? I never heard of any Eurasians in Africa. Berbers are either Black or mixed with Arab which is why some are light. They tried to invade Europe but we kicked them out. I learned in school that Moor was synomous with Black in the middle Ages. Thats what they called Black people. Now you trying to preach some new bullshit that you made up!

You're a fraud who no one believes. Go peddle your silly crap somehwere else!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
The majority of Moors were black, which is exactly why you get nothing but articles and ARTIFACTS depicting black people when you search for them. They have tried so desperately to destroy our entire history and the fact that the whole ancient world was black before the lepers came. Liars, sons of the great devil, Satan.
2 Kings 5:27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto you, and unto thy seed FOREVER. And he went out from his presence a leper, his skin as WHITE as snow.
That is incorrect, racist scumf-k boy.

YOU are trying desperately to steal Amazigh history, and that will not be tolerated, boy.

Lepers? You need to speak your racism in my presence. I know that like all racists you are a rutting coward, so you will not. Boy. Puto. Coward. Asswad. Racist. You'd last 5 seconds with me, boy.

Most Moors were non-black Berbers. This is well proven. But then, you know nothing about science, evidence, logic, and shit like that...

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Aug 15, 2013
Man O Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ridiculous. They were orginally from Africa. Why the hell wouldn't they be Black? I never heard of any Eurasians in Africa. Berbers are either Black or mixed with Arab which is why some are light. They tried to invade Europe but we kicked them out. I learned in school that Moor was synomous with Black in the middle Ages. Thats what they called Black people. Now you trying to preach some new bullshit that you made up!
You're a fraud who no one believes. Go peddle your silly crap somehwere else!
They were not originally from Africa. They immigrated into the Maghreb from the Mideast and Europe. This is well proven by human remains and DNA going back 30,000 years in the Maghreb.

The Berbers were and are not black, not the majority. Blacks came in later. This is proven.

Don't smartass me, boy. In person you'd be hurt. I made up nothing, you asshole. I know the science. You need to either get an education or shut up. Or I'll shut you up. Come see me. Talk some $hit in person, boy. You will not.

Now.. back to real science... the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and most of the Medieval “Moors” in Iberia were not black. Black Moors were from further south than the Maghreb.

I'll F you up, boy. I suggest you shut your mouth.

And you are fooling nobody with this silly pretense of being "white", lol. You're just another insecure Afro-whitey Yank with an identity crisis.

Boy.
Man O Steel

Washington, DC

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not originally from Africa. They immigrated into the Maghreb from the Mideast and Europe. This is well proven by human remains and DNA going back 30,000 years in the Maghreb.
The Berbers were and are not black, not the majority. Blacks came in later. This is proven.
Don't smartass me, boy. In person you'd be hurt. I made up nothing, you asshole. I know the science. You need to either get an education or shut up. Or I'll shut you up. Come see me. Talk some $hit in person, boy. You will not.
Now.. back to real science... the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and most of the Medieval “Moors” in Iberia were not black. Black Moors were from further south than the Maghreb.
I'll F you up, boy. I suggest you shut your mouth.
And you are fooling nobody with this silly pretense of being "white", lol. You're just another insecure Afro-whitey Yank with an identity crisis.
Boy.
Loool! You are going to f me up if I don't agreee with you??? lol! That is priceless! Oh and now I'm Black too because you say so! Funny guy!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 15, 2013
Forget that closet racist/fa@@ot. Just google "Moor" and look @ all the pretty Moorish artifacts of black peoples. The web pages as well. Only a racist fa@@ot like Sin discounts the fact that Burbers are from the Northern coast of Africa and that Moor means black, and is talking about black Muslims. Fuc%'um.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
Then how come most writers of that era only wrote of black moors?
If what you are saying is true then Othello would have been white or mideasterner instead of black.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
And most berbers were black.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come st Maurice was called a moor even though he was not Arabic, not berber and not a muslim?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#19 Aug 17, 2013
1-most Moorish coat of arms have black negro types on them

2-moor originally meant black, via romans

3-according to teacher abu shama of the same time, the masmuda berbers were black Africans who ruled several parts of spain and all of portugel. They were the almohad moors

4-according to historian ali ibn allah, Moorish king Al Mansur had a black negro mother and his father was part black part Arabic.

5-song of roland,(1100s) were about black Ethiopian arab moors

6-shakespeare had 3 black moors through his works

7-the last pope had a black Moorish king on his coat of arms'

8-the four Moorish kings of aragon were 3 described as mulatto and the fourth one a pure negro by the name of mulai mahummad who was from Nigeria. They were part of the almorivid moors.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Aug 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
Forget that closet racist/fa@@ot. Just google "Moor" and look @ all the pretty Moorish artifacts of black peoples. The web pages as well. Only a racist fa@@ot like Sin discounts the fact that Burbers are from the Northern coast of Africa and that Moor means black, and is talking about black Muslims. Fuc%'um.
Google real evidence, real science, about which you, racist cult boy, know nothing.

All the real evidence confirms who the Moors were, as well as the inhabitants of the Maghreb for 30,000 years.

Since you are a dropout with no real knowledge about this, when faced with a superior educated person such as me, you can only fall apart and call names, boy.

Try it to my face, you cowardly son of many sissies. Come on, boy. Talk that $hit to my face, boy. You will not, boy. And intellectually you have nothing, boy.

So shut up, boy. Shut your f'ing mouth, boy. Go back and slap your mama for raising an a$$hole, boy. Got that, boy?

Now explain the Taforalt results. LOL!!! You speak of Berbers and Moors but know nothing about it, boy!!!

Stupid f'ing dropout.

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2013
LION wrote:
1-most Moorish coat of arms have black negro types on them
2-moor originally meant black, via romans
3-according to teacher abu shama of the same time, the masmuda berbers were black Africans who ruled several parts of spain and all of portugel. They were the almohad moors
4-according to historian ali ibn allah, Moorish king Al Mansur had a black negro mother and his father was part black part Arabic.
5-song of roland,(1100s) were about black Ethiopian arab moors
6-shakespeare had 3 black moors through his works
7-the last pope had a black Moorish king on his coat of arms'
8-the four Moorish kings of aragon were 3 described as mulatto and the fourth one a pure negro by the name of mulai mahummad who was from Nigeria. They were part of the almorivid moors.
You lying sac of $hit.

1. those are symbolic representations and tell us nothing
2. That is a a lie and you know it, you stinking f'ing liar. Moor originally meant “Western”, and comes from Phoenician, not Latin.
3. Masmuda were not from the Maghreb.
4. Irrelevant. There were some black Moors. Discussing them while ignoring the majority of non-black Berbers, again, makes you a f'ing liar, boy. Stop the lies, a$$wipe.
5. The Moors came from the Maghreb, mostly. Ethiopian Arab Moors? LOL...
6. Shakespeare never saw a Moor
7. irrelevant
8. almoravids were usually black. So what? The majority of Moors were not. The same lying trick, liar boy.

And so, you have nothing. You cowardly bastard, you ignore all the evidence PROVING that you are wrong, because you are a lying coward, boy, and nothing more. Cut the crap, boy. You hear me, boy?

Now shut your f'ing mouth unti you're ready to honestly confront the evidence and stop with the Afronazi nonsense, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
That is wrong, boy. You are an ignorant fool who knows nothing of the facts, boy. In person I would silence your smug smirking lies, boy. Come see me, boy.

1. Ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks, and Romans depicted Maghrebians (Berbers) as non-black
2. 30,000 years of remains proves them to be non-black
3. Medieval depictions of Moors show non-blacks mostly
4. DNA left in Spain by the Moors was mostly of non-black Berber type
5. Guanches, isolated on Canaries for 6000 years, were not black, had Maghrebian DNA.

And so, boy, you lose, boy, you have nothing.

Now, come insult me to my face, online cowardly smartass boy. Online you're full of smartass... but in person? How many insults can you spew while gagging and coughing up blood and bile, boy? Not too many, I'll wager, boy.

Now shut your f'ing mouth until you learn something about this topic. And don't just type more of your meaningless empty BS, boy, deal with the 5 points above... solid evidence you cannot refute, and like the typical cowardly Afronazi, you will ignore it.

Boy.

Son of boy.

Shut your f'ing mouth, boy, until you can say something meaningful.

Got that, boy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#23 Aug 17, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come most writers of that era only wrote of black moors?
If what you are saying is true then Othello would have been white or mideasterner instead of black.
I'm saying that you're a smartassed bitxh and I'm tired of your lies, boy.

You deal NOW, boy, with the facts I repeated list. Don't talk your idiotic smallminded nonsense about Othello and Masmuda, boy, you listen carefully now, boy, you deal with the DNA from the Maghreb, the remains, the depictions, the FACTS which prove you are nothing but a cowardly online lying a$$hole.

You hear me, boy? Speak reasonably as if you're in a real historic debate, not like the lying smirking jackass Afronazi above which you are apparently incapable of rising.

Try this crap in person and I'll slap that smirk off your face, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 112,267
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min ti amo 2011 122,581
Miguel is a black stud lesbian! she's in love w... 7 min Cigar Face 31 34
G d like productions Deleted Thread about Invas... 19 min Banned 7
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 27 min mr condom 59
Biracial IS NOT black 30 min Redefined 207
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min cromwell_ 1,205,506
More from around the web