Fla. education board OKs race-based a...

Fla. education board OKs race-based academic plan

There are 9 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Fla. education board OKs race-based academic plan. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Florida Department of Education has touched of a firestorm over its strategic plan that will judge the achievement of public school students in part by race and ethnicity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Good, this will shine a light upon the utter and abject academic failure of n!88$$ and non-White latrinos. Another nail in the coffin of the failed experiment in divershitty.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
Good, this will shine a light upon the utter and abject academic failure of n!88$$ and non-White latrinos. Another nail in the coffin of the failed experiment in divershitty.
how many nails will it take to seal your coffin??
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
The only way to truly level the playing field for negroes is to judge them based on a lower standard of achievement than that used for human students.
That is why your azz is at home getting section 8 and food stamps.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2012
That sounds like they are implying that other races are not as smart. They should everyone to the same standard.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Garrig wrote:
That sounds like they are implying that other races are not as smart. They should everyone to the same standard.
Recently, here in Fl., last school term, 2011-2012. Students 3-12 had what we call FCAT. Third graders took it for the first time and there was alot of pressure to pass. 3rd graders were told that if they did not pass it, they would be retained. It was predicted that more black children would fail the test because it had been more difficult than previous years and years before, the FCAt had only been tested on 4th-12th grades.

Long story short, more whites FAILED the test and the Board of Education here in Fl. are scrambling trying to find ways to illiminate the test and this article is one way they are trying to do it.

SMH!
Heads Up

North Port, FL

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#8 Dec 30, 2012
....they need to take account of the fact that knigras have smaller brains.........

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 30, 2012
FL caught on now. They want to put an end to debates like ones happening on topix about who has the highest I.Q. and yada yada. I hope every single black American is paying attention to this. Don't get mad at the results once it comes out whether it's going to prove whites wrong or prove blacks wrong. Affirmative action will be abolished soon, mark my word.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 31, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
FL caught on now. They want to put an end to debates like ones happening on topix about who has the highest I.Q. and yada yada. I hope every single black American is paying attention to this. Don't get mad at the results once it comes out whether it's going to prove whites wrong or prove blacks wrong. Affirmative action will be abolished soon, mark my word.
So what! Affirmative action has come and did it's thing. Mainly it opened doors where prejudiced organizations have tried to hinder "certain" people, hummm I wonder what people?

We will ALWAYS have affirmative action because we will always have prejudice people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why can't black men walk properly? 2 min Hugh Janus 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,418,195
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 5 min spud 7
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 7 min negash 13
do asian women have extra vaginal muscles? 22 min DerekJ 6
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 47 min negash 47
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 1 hr RMG EL Rey de Tra... 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 47,844
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr thetruth 486
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 hr fluer 233