Do black men hate it when white men d...

Do black men hate it when white men date black women?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Modern-Falcon

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Do black men hate it when white men date black women? Especially when the black woman is attractive? What is your opinion?
Judah

Granite Falls, WA

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Doesn't bother me at all.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Alot of them don't but some do, big time

They will call them sell outs and oreo cookies

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#4 Aug 28, 2011
I dont, but when I was learning my history in hight school (the one they dont teach), I was some what then. To me, some people who date out, dont want to have anything to do with the black race, Asain race, ect, and they have low self esteem, and think white is better.

“Black Beauty Goddess ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2011
i don't think so. :D

Level 1

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Modern-Falcon wrote:
Do black men hate it when white men date black women? Especially when the black woman is attractive? What is your opinion?
......no! It doesn't bother me because I don't think black women belong to black men... I feel a connection to any woman who knows herself well enough to feel comfortable with me.... Regardless of race. In all actuality, from being in the navy I really think I've been with more women of other races then I've been with black women... So I would feel hypocritical if I was to hate seeing a black woman with a white man.
trigga

Battle Creek, MI

#7 Aug 29, 2011
Absolutely not, I prefer white women myself. How would I look being angry with black women for dating white guys? I don't have no right to be mad. I'm fine with as long she don't feel that she has the right to diss black men now that she got a white man.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 29, 2011
TM Sweet Tooth wrote:
Alot of them don't but some do, big time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CcKUJK071IYXX
They will call them sell outs and oreo cookies
That us disgusting. Lots of bm hate it me and my bf get looks all the time but its okay for them to date ugly ww
trigga

Battle Creek, MI

#9 Aug 29, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
That us disgusting. Lots of bm hate it me and my bf get looks all the time but its okay for them to date ugly ww
You have a lot of issues with black men and white women couples. It's obvious with all the jealous and hatred you've toward white women. What have they ever done to you? Why can't you just be happy for them?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 29, 2011
does Donald Trump have a combover?
trigga

Battle Creek, MI

#11 Aug 29, 2011
the boundaries of space wrote:
White dudes definitely hate when black men date white women. That is a fact.

Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 29, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
.....u must be on another planet, because I've never heard a black man express any hate towards wm & BW be together!! It's almost unheard of.... And those dirty looks might not be dirty looks at all.... Its just that u know your walking pass some bm with a wm, I think it's your mind playing tricks on you.... Because I can honestly say I've never heard about a bm complain about a BW with a wm. But I do hear all day BW complaining about bm with ww... And if the ww are so ugly why say anything about it. There are a lot of Jill Scott's out there..... I've never heard of a black man doing anything like that, have you? I live in a mixed neighborhood and sista's are always ganging up on white girls.
BanginOnWax

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2011
speak-it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe it's payback for BW giving me and my white wife hate stares damn near 24x7. And my wife is far from ugly. Could be a model if she was about 3 inches taller.

Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 29, 2011
And BW always talking that ugly ww sh!t. I've dated ww a lot and I never had a ugly one.. The black comedians have a strong influence on black culture and what blacks think about from day to day, almost as much as the news.. A black comedian said something like black men always date fat white women etc etc etc, and then it's on everyone's lips.... It's more on the lips of people then it is a reality. Most black dudes I see with a white girl fat or not, are pretty. Nothing is said about black men dating fat black women, and now that IS something that goes on a lot...
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#15 Oct 22, 2011
yes b/c it's their lesser chance of getting a fine black woman, they cry about it. It's so funny!

Level 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Oct 23, 2011
Roller blader wrote:
yes b/c it's their lesser chance of getting a fine black woman, they cry about it. It's so funny!
.........another space man from outer space.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#17 Oct 23, 2011
The only ones who are worrying about this bull are nosey white people with nothing else to do.

We don't give a damn. But some reason you all can't get it that through your thick skull. Everyday y'all nosey azz keep asking these damn stupid questions about Black folks, so it obvious itÂ’s the white people who are hating.
Remi

Swansea, UK

#18 Oct 23, 2011
the boundaries of space wrote:
LOL!
Hungry

Frisco, TX

#19 Nov 15, 2011
A model race traitor
Dew

Boston, MA

#20 Nov 20, 2011
I have seen a change in some black men. I have heard some black men say that they have felt abandoned by black women....which I find interesting. But I guess overall, I would hope that people would be happy to just be a healthy relationship.

http://dewsong1205.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,395,696
Am in search Of good wife 2 min Marcus Washington 4
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 7 min Marcus Washington 35,019
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 11 min RMGHispanic Causi... 334
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min TranshumanX 46,479
News Black women at West Point caught up in photo co... 19 min SeriousIady 5
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 26 min RMGHispanic Causi... 97
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 hr Fit2Serve 94
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Moses 32,671
Do you understand 7 hr Truth Hurts 28
More from around the web