Slim/Skinny Black Women... What do yo...

Slim/Skinny Black Women... What do you think?

Created by DoItThisWay on Oct 13, 2008

1,334 votes

Click on an option to vote

Beautiful

Disgusting

Just not my type

All forms are gorgeous!!

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Keep thinking”

Since: Oct 08

I've lived all over as a child

#1 Oct 13, 2008
I'm what you will call a slim/"skinny" black woman.

Sometimes, I feel like black men are not attracted to me. I look at most black women, by the time they're fifteen they usually have defined curves. I have a "womanly" figure, I just don't have the typical "black" woman figure. I'm pretty slim. The typical black figure = big butt, wider hips

With the exception of the upper body, I don't have the lower half.

I just wonder sometimes, what is it that the black man imagines when he sees a slim black woman? It seems even if she has a beautiful face, if there's another black woman with an ample bottom and hips he'd race over to her.

When a black woman is small, she's not sexy. You see it all in music videos. Small black women are nasty, disgusting and always assumed to be "bulemic", which is stupid.

I don't know what to think.

“Keep thinking”

Since: Oct 08

I've lived all over as a child

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Oh yes, I'm attracted to all types of men, I'm just not sure what the black man thinks about slim women.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Lowestoft, UK

#4 Oct 13, 2008
me and my younger sister are the only thick ones....my two older sisters are both slim and they're happily married....so i think black men,....at least in the UK love them some slim women.

“This Weekend ( :”

Since: Jun 08

At Auntie Keli's House

#5 Oct 13, 2008
i'm tall and slim. this is a stupid thread.

“MAKE UP YOUR OWN HEADLINE”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Oct 13, 2008
there are very few skinny/slim black women out there. So with that being said. Many men period would think that skiiny/slim balck women are that attractive.If you have or when you start having children you will pick up some weight. And if you work out. You should have an average body size. You yourself should be happy with your body. Don't defile the body god gave you. Who knows, You may live well into the 100+ years. Me personally I like a woman with nice attitude. Ha!

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Oct 13, 2008
body size don't matter to me!

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#8 Oct 13, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
me and my younger sister are the only thick ones....my two older sisters are both slim and they're happily married....so i think black men,....at least in the UK love them some slim women.
In America you would be worshipped!!!

“Nuclearrrrrrrr ”

Since: Aug 08

DENTON, TEXAS

#9 Oct 13, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
there are very few skinny/slim black women out there. So with that being said. Many men period would think that skiiny/slim balck women are that attractive.If you have or when you start having children you will pick up some weight. And if you work out. You should have an average body size. You yourself should be happy with your body. Don't defile the body god gave you. Who knows, You may live well into the 100+ years. Me personally I like a woman with nice attitude. Ha!
"there are very few skinny/slim black women out there." please tell me you are joking otherwise i am VERY embarrased for you.

UK

#10 Oct 13, 2008
stereo type breaker wrote:
<quoted text>In America you would be worshipped!!!
lol worshipped?? for real? wow....lol....i'll be in New York soon anyway :)

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

So What?

#11 Oct 13, 2008
DoItThisWay wrote:
I'm what you will call a slim/"skinny" black woman.
Sometimes, I feel like black men are not attracted to me. I look at most black women, by the time they're fifteen they usually have defined curves. I have a "womanly" figure, I just don't have the typical "black" woman figure. I'm pretty slim. The typical black figure = big butt, wider hips
With the exception of the upper body, I don't have the lower half.
I just wonder sometimes, what is it that the black man imagines when he sees a slim black woman? It seems even if she has a beautiful face, if there's another black woman with an ample bottom and hips he'd race over to her.
When a black woman is small, she's not sexy. You see it all in music videos. Small black women are nasty, disgusting and always assumed to be "bulemic", which is stupid.
I don't know what to think.
Wow! Someone called you bulimic because you're small? Well, I'm what you would consider slim (5'3) but I'm fit. My two older sister are "thick" and so compared to them I am slim. Skinny I am definitely not. I don't think you should go around comparing your body shape/figure to other women because then you'll start feeling bad or insecure about yourself.

Honestly, it just depends on the man, some like them slim and some like them thick and so on. Love the body you have and don't worry about the bodies some other women have.

Much Peace and Happiness.

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

So What?

#12 Oct 13, 2008
*shouldn't*

“Nuclearrrrrrrr ”

DENTON, TEXAS

#13 Oct 13, 2008
ps. i am slim and men out ALL races find this REPULSIVE!!! there really is no hope for us...fat women have become the standard of beauty these days and are put on a pedestal by men of all races. just look at the media!!! i swear its everywhere!!!

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Oct 13, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
lol worshipped?? for real? wow....lol....i'll be in New York soon anyway :)
Really! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. I just came back form New York. Ha! I'm going to London in March

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Oct 13, 2008
Jorja wrote:
<quoted text>
"there are very few skinny/slim black women out there." please tell me you are joking otherwise i am VERY embarrased for you.
Well i'm not joking. Atleast here in America it's like that! Maybe I should take a trip to Austalia and check you out! Ha!

London, UK

#16 Oct 13, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
<quoted text>Really! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. I just came back form New York. Ha! I'm going to London in March
I'll be back in Londo i march too. Lol, i'm in Liverpool right now..then i'll be in New York for 2 months then back in London :)

you'll like it here...just don't feed into the stereo types too much cos you'll be in for a massive shock :)

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Oct 13, 2008
*Australia*

“Nuclearrrrrrrr ”

DENTON, TEXAS

#18 Oct 13, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i'm not joking. Atleast here in America it's like that! Maybe I should take a trip to Austalia and check you out! Ha!
yeah i know about the fatso situation in america (black and white)!!! but what i was getting at is what about all the black women in africa? i would have thought the majority would be slim/skinny there?

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Oct 13, 2008
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back in Londo i march too. Lol, i'm in Liverpool right now..then i'll be in New York for 2 months then back in London :)
you'll like it here...just don't feed into the stereo types too much cos you'll be in for a massive shock :)
I have some friends there already.My fiance owns 4 apartments bulidings there And my Lawyer! Ha!

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Oct 13, 2008
Jorja wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i know about the fatso situation in america (black and white)!!! but what i was getting at is what about all the black women in africa? i would have thought the majority would be slim/skinny there?
I dunno about that one. I would say it's about 1/2 and 1/2 there. Average size for women. Ha!

Rochdale, UK

#21 Oct 13, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
<quoted text>I have some friends there already.My fiance owns 4 apartments bulidings there And my Lawyer! Ha!
Cool...lol your fiance soumds loaded lol :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,601,375
BLACKS and SKIN CANCER (Sep '10) 2 min No doubt 63
I hope this world dies. (Nov '11) 4 min fff 45
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 11 min Mr Lee 91
Gay Is The New Jew, Not The New Black (May '09) 14 min AIPAC is evil 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 27 min Mr Lee 16
Thx appreciation thread. 37 min Mr Lee 10
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 54 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580