avoid all black women for a decade.

Posted in the African-American Forum

i hate women

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
All men should avoid every black women they come encounter with.when I see black women,I see planet of the apes,std,aids,welfare canidates and the list go on.light skin black women are ugly as well message to all black women out there stick to your own race of men,most of us non-black men don't find you to be desirable we only want you for one thing.
speakit

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
i hate women wrote:
we only want you for one thing.
Hmm one thing meaning"sex" I'm assuming so you use bm just for sex and head but you just said they have stds?

I know I'm trying to make some kind of logic out of something a illogical idiot wrote it makes no sense as usual on topix.

And your name "I hate women"

You obviously have issues with women in general not just bw but for some reason their a preferably target

A bw reading this could see this as either the glass half empty or half full some bw use non bm for the samething as you one time pleasure to try

Don't let your ego get so big that your so delusional

More like pathetic

Ww have so many flaws I won't waste my time making the list because my fingers will hurt
On Point

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Hmmm, so black women should stick with their own kind, because they have HIV and no one wants them. LOL, here let me help you. http://www.google.com/imgres...

Miguel

La Habra, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
i hate women wrote:
All men should avoid every black women they come encounter with.when I see black women,I see planet of the apes,std,aids,welfare canidates and the list go on.light skin black women are ugly as well message to all black women out there stick to your own race of men,most of us non-black men don't find you to be desirable we only want you for one thing.
I love bw and alot nonbm do to. Do me a favor and dont speak for us cuz you are and embarrasment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Barry Choomer Soetoo 1,126,813
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 7,604
Black tour guide makes racist rants 4 min Jubilant Sleep 5
ANOTHER BLACK TEEN SHOT by POLICE!!!! 7 min ASHLEIGH 4
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 8 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 127
In Retrospect for Michael Brown (and others lik... 9 min Justa Thawght 1
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 13 min African unity 7
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 42 min joke 62
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min LION 25,636
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 50 min Abdurratln 280

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE