STOP! They are not racists. They ar...

STOP! They are not racists. They are Agents

Posted in the African-American Forum

THE RELIC

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Y'all don't know Jack schitt! They are government agents.

I have been where the wild geese went
---------
Oh-Really | 37 min ago

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me? Report this post

OhReally __-__-__-_ 16 min ago lol...NoMo inventing quotes with no links again....lol! How D+E+S+P+E+R+A+T+E IS this btch?

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAGO9NV9H2MGT21 ...------

0h-Really | Mar 11, 2012 Another thread about me, slave boy? You keep showing everyone what's on ya mind 24/7....ME. See, you're so fkkng stupid, you can'tr even decopher the sarcasm in that quote you've been spamming all over the forum for the past three days. Lemme explain it to your simple simian mind, boy. You say you worked on inventing the internet, and you say I worked for you, but you also say I'm stupid. So why the fk would you hire someone that's stupid to work on your project? You wouldn't. All you're proving is that I'm right,...about the Timy Circles ®...of negro "logic"....lol!

Keep making threads about me, slave boy....SHOW 'em who's yo massa....

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Theyre here to bait you.

"Rouse him, and learn the principle of his activity or inactivity.Force him to reveal himself, so as to find out his vulnerable spots.

That general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.
The general who is skilled in defense hides in the most secret recesses of the earth"--Sun Tzu(Art of war)

"Knowledge of the enemy's dispositions can only be obtained from other men.

Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes:

(1) Local spies - Having local spies means employing the services of the inhabitants of an enemy territory;

(2) Moles - Having moles means making use of officials of the enemy;

(3) Double agents - Ha ving double agents means getting hold of the enemy's spies and using them for our own purposes;

(4) Doomed spies - Having doomed spies means doing certain things openly for purposes of deception, and allowing our spies to know of them and report them to the enemy;

(5) Surviving spies - Surviving spies means are those who bring back news from the enemy's camp.--Sun Tzu(Art of war)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jan 31, 2013
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"-Art of war

you can use their own tactics against them

"How victory may be produced for them out of the enemy's own tactics--that is what the multitude cannot comprehend"--Sun Tzu(Art o war)

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#4 Feb 1, 2013
"Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of warfare;If a secret piece of news is divulged by a spy before the time is ripe, he must be put to death together with the man to whom the secret was told."--Artof war
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#5 Feb 1, 2013
"When these five kinds of spy are all at work, none can discover the secret system.--Sun Tzu(art of war)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 1 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 4 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 9 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 25 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 1 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web