Frank

Detroit, MI

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Somebody calling themselves "Frank" keeps claiming to be "gay" and making OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS.

If someone calling themselves "Frank" claims to be "gay", know that it isn't ME.

My ISP address always says, "Detroit, MI.

If it doesn't say "Detroit, MI", then it isn't me.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2 May 14, 2013
Bump for the intelligent.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#3 May 14, 2013
Somebody calling themselves

"Somebody" Singular
"themselves" Plural

'Somebody calling 'themself', seems more appropriate.

And yes, before anyone freaks out,'themself' is a word.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#6 May 14, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
Grammar Nazism is not cool anymore.
Is Nibiru still cool? Das raht lol
Frank

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 14, 2013
Who wants to pound my sloppy party bottom?
melanin poisons minds

Romania

#8 May 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
Bump for the intelligent.
You've been putting up a lot of gay polls lately, Frankie, and when someone puts a poll up, we can't see their location.

I think that is very cunning of you...

I don't see what you're embarrassed or angry about, Frankie, homosexuality in the US is not a crime, in fact within the black 'community' it is an essential part of 'male' on 'male' bonding.

We're anonymous people on the Internet, just as you are Frankie baby, just be honest with yourself and come out and admit you are gay, there is no stigma attached to it nowadays, now that we have a gay potus.

So, I say,'man' up and be who you are, who you really are, we'll still hate you whether you admit to being gay or not.
melanin poisons minds

Romania

#9 May 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
Who wants to pound my sloppy party bottom?
That's it Frankie, let the gayness out, be who you really are, be proud, be gay...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#10 May 18, 2013
melanin poisons minds wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it Frankie, let the gayness out, be who you really are, be proud, be gay...
Grow up.

Good to know that SOME Christians are sincere about the Word of God.

Orthodox Christians break up gay rally in Tbilisi in Georgia - Daily Mail

Published on May 18, 2013

Excerpt: "The Daily Mail covered yesterday's demonstration in Georgia and clashes between the anti-gay protesters and those individuals marking the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.

'Thousands of anti-gay protesters, including Orthodox priests, picketed a gay pride parade in Georgia, with some threatening to lash homosexual activists with stinging nettles.

Police in Tbilisi guarded several dozen gay activists and bused them out of the city center shortly after they arrived at the gathering.
In extraordinary scenes that saw chaos spread through the capital, those occupying the street held posters reading 'We don't need Sodom and Gomorrah!' and 'Democracy does not equal immorality".
----------

The Word of God:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
----------

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#12 May 18, 2013
Sorry you feel that way about yourself, Bubba.

Cheer up...it isn't that bad.

:^)
Frank

Detroit, MI

#14 May 22, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Bump
Frank

Detroit, MI

#15 May 23, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>These trolls are only showing their gayness.
Tru dat!
Negro Melanoma Supporter

Scranton, PA

#16 May 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Impossible to impersonate you, Frank....nobody could be as stupid as you.
LOL so true, I can't figure out how she manages to post with a 'lisp' lmao

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#17 May 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
Somebody calling themselves "Frank" keeps claiming to be "gay"

it isn't me.
What a crybaby.
Whatta knee slapper

Hollywood, FL

#18 May 23, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crybaby.
I am more surprised that anyone would want to claim him. Aren't you?
Negro Melanoma Supporter

Scranton, PA

#19 May 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
Somebody calling themselves "Frank" keeps claiming to be "gay" and making OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS.
If someone calling themselves "Frank" claims to be "gay", know that it isn't ME.
My ISP address always says, "Detroit, MI.
If it doesn't say "Detroit, MI", then it isn't me.
You should consider it an honor, female impersonators can make some cash, I'm sure a 'Queen Frank' wannabe will always be distinguishable from the real 'Queen Frank', your livelihood is quite safe.

How much do you make with your Burlesque act these days, Francis? Five bucks a year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min Savant 120,963
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min n-dis-grace 1,110,358
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 6,121
Michele is Married to a White Man 7 min The truth 4
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 8 min The truth 5,261
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min dreamhunk 24,545
Why do white people have to be apart of everyth... 13 min GIZLER 32
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 18 min Kop 653
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Big Knob 231
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr selina london 250
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••